Mission 15

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: not edited

 

 

 

"Uhmmmm this is soo yummy! " Sehun commented in between a mouthful of pizza. 

Kris give his son disapproval look."Sehun.. What daddy always said about talking while you eat?" 

The boy quickly swallowed the remaining pizza in his mouth and grinned sheepishly. "I'm sorry daddy.. Just this pizza is soooo good! Right Jonginnie?" 

Jongin just replied with a nod as his small mouth also full with pizza. Junmyeon couldn't help but chuckled. 

Earlier, Kris planned to bring all of them for pizza at a five star restaurants that he used to go before but Junmyeon suddenly remembered one place that served a really good pizza located not far from the dance studio. It's a nice family restaurants that he used to hang with Jongdae and his friends oftentimes. Kris doesn't think twice and agreed with his suggestions right away and now seeing how the siblings and their daddy enjoyed the pizza, Junmyeon knew he already suggested a right place.  

"This place is really nice. I wondered why I never found it before.." Kris said while shoving another slice of  Pepperoni pizza into his mouth. 

Junmyeon smirk mischievously. "Well,  doesn't you only had your eyes on a five stars and grand restaurants only Kris-shi? This average and normal restaurants surely won't get your attention."

Kris fake an offended face." Hey.. I'm not that picky ok. I didn't eat at five stars restaurants all the times! I don't mind eat street food too if their food is good."

Junmyeon chuckled. "Sure.. I'm just joking Kris-shi.."

" I know." Kris flashed his million dollars smile which still doesn't failed  to give Junmyeon butterflies. 

"Daddy.. " Jongin small's voice got their attention immediately.

Kris quick to take a look at his youngest son. "What's wrong baby? You want something?"

“Erm.. Nini need to go to the restroom. Nini want to peepee.. " Jongin softly said, chewing his bottom lips and they noticed how he clamped his thigh closely. 

Kris chuckled." Come on. Let's daddy brin—"

"Let me go with Jongin daddy! I want to pee too! "Sehun cutted his dad off and quickly stand up, ready to pull his little brother's hand. 

"Are you sure? Do you know where the toilet is? " Kris frowned. 

Sehun rolled his eyes." Duh daddy. Can't you see the sign over there?" He pointed to the other side of the restaurant to his dad and without waiting Kris to reply,  Sehun grabbed Jongin's hand. "Let's go Jonginnie! " 

"Be careful. Don't wandered around and don't let go of Jongin's hand!" Kris only managed to reply that as his sons already leave the table. 

"Do you want me to follow them? "Junmyeon quickly ask. 

Kris shook his head." It's okay. Sehun gonna get mad if I send you. He'd think I'm not trusting him enough. Besides, I got the clear view of the restroom's direction, it'd be fine." He sighed. 

Junmyeon chuckled. "You got a really reliable elder son there. A brave one I could say. Sehun really can be a great brother to Jongin once they grow up."

Kris smile." I think so and I never been grateful than this."

Then, there's a silence between them before Junmyeon decided to break it. 

"Uhmm. I'm really glad that  you like this place Kris-shi. It's my favorite place to spend with my brother actually but we rarely got time with each other now. It's good to be able coming here with you and the boys. I missed this place, and oh how I missed their spaghetti too!" Junmyeon sighed dramatically and then smile. He then continue to eat his spaghetti bolognese and moaned happily over the delicious taste. 

Kris chuckled."You really love that spaghetti aren't you?"

Junmyeon nodded and grin. "Yeah, it's really good. Wanna taste?" 

Without thinking, Junmyeon offered a spaghetti towards his boss like he wanted to feed him and once he saw a genuine surprise on Kris's face, Junmyeon quickly realised about his act and blushed furiously.

Oh God. What am I doing?  

"Uh.. I shouldn't —" Junmyeon's words cutted when Kris leaned closer to the table and eat the spaghetti from his fork. Much to his surprise. Junmyeon blinked several times.

What just happened? Oh God did he just..

"Hurmmm.. It's really good. Maybe I should try it next time." Kris commented,  his pink tongue darted out to the spaghetti sauce on his lips and Junmyeon's eyes doesn't miss the action. 

He stunned and nod nervously "Ye-yeah. Maybe you should." 

Kris flashed his charming smile again and continue to eat the pizza,like he hadn't just got feed by Junmyeon. That man seemed relaxed and unaffected. 

Gosh. Junmyeon calm down. It's nothing. This is nothing. 

Junmyeon quickly begin to eat his spaghetti back as well, trying hard to ignored those stupid butterflies and the urge to blushed like a teenage girl. When Jongin and Sehun returned from the restroom, he felt grateful that the boys doesn't see the scene.

What would the kids think if they saw what just happened earlier? They surely  gonna misunderstood and the last thing Junmyeon doesn't want to lose is Sehun's trust. Sehun might gonna think he's just the same as the previous nannies who shamelessly flirting with their dad. He couldn't afford to pay the consequences.

Junmyeon's attention then was bringing back to the table again when he heard a familiar giggles. Sehun and Jongin had their eyes on him, laughing like there's something funny on his face. 

Junmyeon frowned. "What?" 

Sehun smirk. "You eat like a kid uncle. Jonginnie eat better than you!" 

Junmyeon frowned deepened."What do you mean? "

Jongin giggled. "Silly uncle.Daddy, you should teach uncle how to eat properly!"  

Sehun laugh, joined by Jongin after that. The boys then ignored him and started to eat their pizza again. Confused, Junmyeon averted his attention to Kris and he clearly saw how the latter tried to n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter