Mission 3

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: edited!

 

Junmyeon always thought that he was never afraid and always confident enough whenever he met with new people in his life, considering that his profession as a bodyguard really helped a lot. But right now, his heart was beating really fast, just because of an eight year old boy. 

Wu Sehun. 

Junmyeon was with Yixing, waiting in front of Sehun's private school to pick the boy up. Yixing had said picking up Sehun would be part of Junmyeon's schedule everyday afterwards, so he needed to start memorizing the way to his school and he had to know where he was supposed to be waiting for the him. That isn't the problem, though. The problem is the boy himself. 

When he saw all the students already flooding out from the school entrance, Junmyeon started to get nervous as he tried helping Yixing look for the boy amongst the crowd. He still remembered what Mr Wu's eldest son looked like but there were too many students, making it a bit difficult to see.

"XingXing uncle?" Both of them were a bit startled by the soft voice speaking from behind them.

Yixing was the first one to turn around, grinning widely. "Ahh Sehun! Uncle came to pick you up today."

Junmyeon finally turned around too and his eyes were met with a piercing gaze from Sehun. He looked exactly like he did in his picture, and he noticed how the boy gave him a curious look before disappearing into the car. Junmyeon let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding. He felt a soft pat on his shoulder from Yixing before he also climbed into the car. 

Junmyeon felt like running away, but he couldn't. 

---

“How was your day today, Sehunnie?" Yixing said carefully, trying to break the thick silence. He glanced at the rear mirror, checking on the boy at the back. Junmyeon the other hand, tried to calm himself, while waiting for his answer. 

"Uncle, do you have something to tell me?"

Junmyeon bit his lips, nervously exchanging a look with Yixing beside him. Sehun was definitely a bright kid and he must have noticed how weird the atmosphere was.

"It's weird that you're suddenly picking me up today,” he added, and Junmyeon swore Sehun had just sent him a death glare from the rear mirror. 

"I can't hide anything from you Sehun, you always find out! Actually, I wanted to introduce you to your—"

"NANNY AGAIN? DADDY HAS PROMISED ME NO MORE NANNY FOR US!"

Both of them were a bit startled by Sehun's sudden outburst and Junmyeon jumped a bit from his seat. He'd been expecting this kind of reaction  but  the cold tone of Sehun's voice didn't help much. Yixing sighed. 

"Sehun ah—" Yixing tried to explain, but Sehun was already shouting. 

"I want to talk to daddy!" he said with a deep scowl on his face and glared outside the window, showing that he didn't want to listen to anything else. Yixing got the message and continued to focus on the road. He didn't notice how Junmyeon was growing much paler than before. 

He just got rejected by his client. Again.

This time it was from an eight year old boy and Junmyeon hadn't even introduced himself yet. 

Sehun is really a trouble. A big trouble.


---

 

When they arrived in front of Mr Wu's huge house-more like a mansion actually, Sehun jumped straight out of the car once Yixing stopped. Both of them could see how the boy ran to the front door, and was greeted by a middle aged man dressed in black suit. It was Mr Lee, their butler, according to Yixing. 

Junmyeon just nodded, taking in the new information, and followed Yixing slowly as they entered the Wu's residence. His breath was taken away as soon as his eyes met with a very luxurious view displayed in front of him. Not once in his life had he stepped inside a mansion, and now he felt really small inside it. Their living room was probably the size of his whole apartment. 

“Daddy, you promised me!" The loud voice stopped Junmyeon’s thoughts and his attention was quickly averted to the boy on the couch. Sehun was talking on the phone while Mr Lee stood loyally beside him. 

He must be speaking to his daddy. 

Yixing slowly approached the now angry looking boy and sat beside him on the couch which Junmyeon decided to stay where he was. He didn't think standing close to Sehun was a good idea at the moment. 

"He's a guy, daddy!—" Sehun paused for a while, maybe listening to what Mr Wu was saying to him. "Bodyguard?!" Sehun said again, and Junmyeon fidgeted when he felt how Sehun's eyes examining his body.

"He doesn't look like one to me, daddy. Grandpa's bodyguard looked different! " Sehun scoffed, scowling at the said bodyguard. Junmyeon felt hopeless. Even a kid didn't believe he was a bodyguard. 

Sehun stood up from the couch, still arguing with his daddy on the other line, and walked to the huge window, back facing them.  Yixing and the butler followed him as Junmyeon stood frozen in his place. He was sure he would lose this job today. 

"Uncle XingXing?"

Suddenly, Junmyeon felt a soft tugging on his pants and he quickly turned around. There was a tiny hand pulling his pant leg and he instantly recognized the owner. 

Wu Jongin. 

The said boy was rubbing his eyes sleepily, hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter