Mission 11

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: not edited 

 

To say Junmyeon was already secured about his job wasn't quite true. Even now the siblings already warm up to him and everyone seemed to take a liking to him as the new staff of Wu's family, Junmyeon still had another big problem to deal with. 

A problem that he's really sure gonna gave him negative impact more than positive. It's about those stupid feelings and butterflies he always feels lately and each day it's getting worse.

Since the incident happened back when Sehun had a fever before, Junmyeon realised that Mr Wu's presence was slowly suffocating him. He started to give more attention to the said man, even the tiny details like how he styled his hair according to different occasions, how he takes his sweet  time enjoying his morning coffee, or how he stare lovingly to his sons while they told him something and  even how his serious face look funny when he laughed too much with them too.

Everything about Mr Wu was suddenly flooding his mind, overwhelmed his little heart and the last time he felt like this was  five years ago and Junmyeon was scared. Really scared. 

Because this only means one thing, he's might fall in love again and the last time he does, he gotten his heart torn into a million pieces and Junmyeon doesn't even know if it's already fully healed yet or not. 

One thing that he's really sure, this time gonna get more worse, he's not just gonna hurt his heart again but might also loses his job.

So, he has tried. Tried to get rid of those feelings, take it out from his mind and heart, kill it but somehow it's still there. Getting stronger even. 

He even come up with an idea to avoided Mr Wu, making less contact as less as possible, talk just when necessary and trained his eyes to leave the man alone but he still failed miserably. 

His eyes aches to catch a glimpse of him, his ears missing those deep velvety voice, and his heart longing, begging for just a small attention from the man. Whenever he determined  to endure the temptation, his heart gonna rebelled, then betrayed his mind every single time and Junmyeon almost gone crazy. 

He need some help and someone to share about it  but he doesn't even know to whom he should go. The only closest friends he has, the one he can trust was Do Kyungsoo but only God knows where  that man was right now. The last time Junmyeon heard from him, he's somewhere in South Africa and it's been almost four months since then so who knows where he is  right now. Kyungsoo were the man who like to travel, learned about new countries and their cultures and of course the most important thing is their food.  Kyungsoo's love for food and cooking is almost as much as how  Jongin love chicken. It's something not everyone gonna understand but Junmyeon does. 

 He does because he and Kyungsoo know each other since in the diaper.Their parents was bestfriends so it's like whether they like it or not, both of them had no choice to become one too. Junmyeon love his best friend so much, because Kyungsoo always there whenever he needed him. He's there for Junmyeon to share his happy moment and even an embarrassing secret with, he's also there to catch him when he fall, to wipe the tears when he brokenhearted, and he's even there crying together when Junmyeon's parents died.But now Kyungsoo not here to offers all those and Junmyeon feel lost.  

So when the time like this, when he needed his best friend the most, Junmyeon couldn't help but regretted his decision to support and encourage Kyungsoo to do what his heart want the most and pursue his dream back then but then again,he know that he can't be selfish too since Kyungsoo was always supportive with Junmyeon's dream as bodyguard either, and that's what bestfriends should do right?

Now,  the only hope he had  is to stay professional and keep reminded himself that Mr Wu is his boss. The one who he couldn't and should not fall in love with. He couldn't afford another heartbreaking, not when Kyungsoo's not around to offered a soothing words and warm hug like before.

 

---

 

"Geez Hyung, you looked like your puppy has died or something! " Jongdae greeted from the couch once Junmyeon entered their apartment. 

Junmyeon sigh and slumped down besides Jongdae. "We doesn't  even  have a puppy Dae.."

"So, mind to share with me whatsoever things bugging your head right now? Was it about your work? I thought you said everything was fine already. "Jongdae asked, concerned. He already gave full attention to his brother, completely abandoned his favorite K-drama playing on the tv.Those drama can wait, his brother is more important.

 "It's not about work.." 

"Then? Ahh.. Let me guess, heart's problem?" Jongdae make a random guess and Junmyeon hates it when he always got it right. 

"I don't know Dae.. I'm so stupid." He rubbed his face in frustration. 

"Who's the one who makes you like this? I haven't see you like this since that—"Jongdae trailed off, chewing his bottom lips. He knows that Junmyeon doesn't like to talk about those time again. 

"I'm stupid right? What should I do Jongdae-yaa..? I should have known, not to repeat this mistake again but I can't control my feelings Dae.. I can't..i have tried but I can't get rid of it."Junmyeon close his eyes and leaned towards his little brother, seeking for comfort.

Jongdae instantly rub a soothing circle behind Junmyeon's back. "Why not you listen to your heart this time hyung? Even you didn't had a nice experience with love before, it doesn't mean it's always gonna ended up like that. Give yourself some chance hyung."

" I can't! You have no idea how I want to do that, to follow my heart but I can't Dae. I really can't!"Junmyeon cried, almost tore his hair in frustration.  

"Tell me why you can't?" Jongdae grab both of Junmyeon's hand that now shaking with frustration. 

"Because he's my ing boss! I'm in love with the siblings's father!" Junmyeon sobbed in Jongdae's shoulder and the latter dumbstruck. 

"YOU WHAT??"

Junmyeon huffed. "I know, I know. I'm stupid."

Suddenly Jongdae laugh." I knew it. I ing knew it!! "

Junmyeon frowned." What? That I'm stupid?"

"No! I knew that you can't resist that hot, y  boss of yours! God,finally someone has revived your dying heart hyung!."Jongdae said, grinning so wide, much to Junmyeon's dismay. 

"KIM JONGDAE!! YOU SUPPOSED TO COMFORT ME!"Junmyeon scowl , tried to sounds angry but turned out more like whining. 

The younger chuckled. " Seriously hyung, it's been so long since you got love struck like this and it's time to get laid!"

Junmyeon widened his eyes." KIM JONGDAE! THIS IS NOT EVEN FUNNY!"

He attempted to hit the boy's head but the younger was fast to run. Junmyeon bolted behind him while nagging about how he shouldn't even share this thing with his brother and how he has unfortunately raised a naughty  brat and threatened to reduced Jongdae's allowance. 

But at the end, both of the Kim's brothers ended up sleeping together, cramped on Junmyeon's bed with Jongdae telling his brother everything gonna be fine and he's always there for Junmyeon no matter what happens and the older finally forgot about his problem for the rest of the night and sleep peacefully. 

At least, He always still had his brother. 

 

---

 

"Morning Junnie hyung!"

Junmyeon just returned from sending Sehun to school and he just got out from the car when that voice greeted him. He instantly smiling before he turned around to see the cheerful voice's owner. Yixing. 

"Morning Xing!" Junmyeon flashes a toothy smile and the other mirrored him. 

"Today is a nice day wasn't it hyung? Look at that blue sky and birds chirping happily, flying around. Isn't it lovely?" Yixing said with dreamy eyes, staring at the sky. 

Junmyeon cringed once he looked at the sky. 

A few months here was enough for the bodyguard to know everything about how positive and  cheerful Yixing is. The words coming out from him was always calming and full with positive vibes as the man himself radiating a friendly and warm energy, enough to affect everybody around him to be in a good mood too but now it's somehow quite a bit ridiculous? 

The sky was nowhere blue as the cloud carrying a heavy loads, black and gloomy. It's seem that it's ready to rain anytime and instead of bird chirping happily there's only a grumble of thunder in distance. Was Yixing high or something? 

"Xing.. Are you OK? I only see a gloomy sky."Junmyeon asked, tone a bit concerned and worried. 

"Hyung have you ever felt really happy that you think your heart gonna bursts soon? It's tighten your chest, tight till you can't breath but you're too happy to even care if you stopped breathing or not anymore.. Have you?" Instead of answering, Yixing asked again. This time his smile is already too wide and bright, one that can chase the gloomy cloud away. 

Junmyeon chewed his bottom lips, doesn't know how to answer the sudden questions. He does felt like that before and he hate to remembered about it. 

"Why you ask Xing?" Junmyeon choose to not answer. 

"Hyung! My boyfriend finally gonna visit me here! He's coming this weekend!! " Yixing already jump a bit in excitement and ended up hugging the still confused bodyguard. Laughing happily. 

Junmyeon only returned the hug when Yixing's words registered on his mind, laughing together with the latter. "Ohhh glad for you Xing-ahh. No wonder you're so happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter