Mission 24

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : not edited

WARNING: PREPARE YOUR HEART. OR MYBE A COUPLE OF TISSUES.

 



Sehun felt angry. 

He already saw this coming actually. Sehun maybe still a kid but he wasn't stupid. He do noticed that there's something weird between his Daddy and Uncle Junmyeon lately. The way they look at each other, the way they smile to each other, the way they touch each other, the way they talk and everything they did, it's different. Those simple gestures remind him about how Uncle Luhan and Uncle Yixing always acted around each other and that made him scared. Scared of the truth that his daddy might've found a new father for them. A new addiction to their small family.

And today, he found out that everything he had guessed was true, but, what scared him the most was because he wasn't as upset as he thought he would be. He thought he would be more angry than this , probably scream his frustration towards his daddy right now and told Uncle Junmyeon that he hated him for stealing his daddy from them but look at where is him at this moment.

In his room. Crying and hiding, instead of protesting to his daddy outside. 

Sehun felt angry. Of himself. 

He should at least be outside there. Tell his daddy that he never going to agree with their relationship or tell uncle Junmyeon to leave them forever, quit from the job,  like he always did to their previous nannies.

What's make this time different? Why he run away instead? 
Is it because it was Uncle Junmyeon?

Or is it because maybe..just maybe..this time he can already accept it? Accept someone else to be their new father? 

Someone to replace his baba-

Sehun gasped and hastily wiped his tears before took the picture frame on the table besides his bed. His small fingers caressed the glass surface softly. Another waves of tears suddenly flooded him and he sobbed. " Baba..."

What have he just thought?  How can he-

He is a bad son to his baba.

A guilty feeling slowly creep up and Sehun cried louder. He quickly bring the picture close to his chest and hugged it tighter."I'm sorry baba..I'm sorry. Hunnie doesn't mean to replace you! I'm really sorry!!“ 

There's no one can replace his baba. No one.

Sehun kept repeating the words until there's a knock on the door and then followed by a tiny voice. "Hyung?“

Jongin. 

"Hunnie hyung.. can you open the door for Nini?" Jongin asked timidly.

Sehun bit his lips hard, trying to muffled his cry. He want to open the door and let his little brother in but he shouldn't let Jongin saw him in his worst condition right now. He was always a strong big brother to Jongin and he doesn't planning to ruin the image right now. So , he clenched his eyes shut and shouted. "Go away, Nini. Leave hyung alone!"

There's a silence from the other side and Sehun suddenly felt a bit guilty. He almost ran to the door before Jongin speak again."Pwease hyung..let Nini in, pwease.."

Sehun sighed softly."No ,Nini.Go away.Hyung want to be alone."  

"Why?" Jongin still don't want to give up.

"Because I want to!-" He replied. Sehun just want his little brother to go. He didn't know how to answer if Jongin asked why he crying and upset about this whole new father things. Jongin will never understand what he felt right now, anyway. 

Because, Jongin was not there. He was not there when their baba baked his famous chocolate cake during Sehun's birthday, he was  not there when their baba told a bedstory before sleep every night,  he was  not there when their baba kissed his oo away when Sehun fall from his bicycle, he was not there when their baba cooked his special chicken porridge every time Sehun was sick and he was not there too when their baba promised to Sehun that he would never leave him forever..

Jongin was not there.

Sehun suddenly felt jealous over his little brother. Wasn't it better if he wasn't there too? So he won't felt sad like this.

"Hunnie hyu-" Jongin spoke again and Sehun had enough. 

He was so frustrated with everything right now so he clenched his fist, swallowed his sobs and shouted without thinking."Go Nini! Leave me alone. Just go to your new daddy!! You must be happy, right? You always wanted a new daddy, right?? Just go away!!" 

Silence.

Sehun covered his mouth with his hands and immediately regret what just he said. He bit his bottom lips hard because he knew he shouldn't let out his frustration towards his little brother. Jongin's still a baby. He don't know anything.

Great. He was just not a bad son to his baba, now he was also a bad hyung to Jongin.  

Sehun sobbed. He stare worriedly towards the door because there's still no sound coming behind it. Anxious, he then slowly climbed down his bed and walk slowly over there till he stood in front of his bedroom door. He brought his ear closer to the door and listened.

Silent. Did Jongin really go?

Sehun sighed and almost walk back to his bed but suddenly there's a tiny sniff coming from outside. Then a shaky voice, "Hyung..."  Followed by a sobs. Sehun froze. "Hyung...Nini is sorry.." Then another broken sobs.

Sehun's chest clenched tightly. No, no.. 

Then, the sobs turned into a loud wail. "Hyung.." A hiccuped. "D-on't hate N-ini, pw-easee!! Nini is so s-orry!!"

Sehun's eyes widened and he quickly unlocked his door and opened it. That's how he found Jongin standing in front of him, tears streaming down from his already puffy eyes, down his wet and red chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter