Mission 19

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Edited

 

Junmyeon and Kris had decided to take their relationship slow while keeping it as a secret as well. So far, only Luhan and Kyungsoo knew about their relationship, and they thought it was the best to be that way for now, because they thought the kids probably wouldn't take it well if they broke the news so suddenly to them. There was a possibility that the boys would reject him, and Junmyeon didn’t want to risk losing what he already had now. So they thought it would be best to give them a few hints first and see how the boys think about accepting a new addition to their family.

It was almost a month since they were officially in a relationship and so far, everything was going smoothly for them, even though they had to act like a couple of teenager who date secretly behind their parents’ back. Only in their case, it was two little boys they were keeping the secret relationship from. And surprisingly, Junmyeon found it quite exciting. Maybe because he was in love. Deeply in love.

In the morning, when there used to be only an exchange of formal morning greetings between them with his busy boss merely reply with a nod before disappearing into his car, now it had been replaced by sweet morning greetings, meaningful smiles, followed by longing stares. All of those gestures were like their silent way to tell each other 'I miss you', and if Junmyeon was lucky enough, Kris would secretly pull him into one of the empty corners of the mansion and gave him a sweet good morning kiss that would be his source of energy for the whole day.  Junmyeon just couldn't ask for more.

He would continue doing his job as usual for the rest of the day after that, picking up Sehun from school, playing with Jongin, sending Sehun to his extra classes and when it's time to pick him up, he would bring Jongin together so that they could stop by at any bubble tea shop before going home. It always made Junmyeon happy to watch a wide smile formed on both of the siblings’ face. Such simple thing could already make Junmyeon so happy, but he would be even happier when he got sweet messages on his phone on some lucky days.

 

From: Yifan

I'm having my lunch right now. Make sure to have yours too, honey.

 

Or...

 

From: Yifan

Time to pick up Sehunnie, right? Drive carefully, honey.

 

Or just as simple as...

 

From: Yifan
I miss you, my love.

 

Junmyeon knew he probably had a stupid smile on his face whenever he read it, because every single message from Kris had never failed to make his day brighter, and he wondered if all his replies were going to brighten Kris's day as well.  He hoped it did.

And there was a change when the night came too. Now, he didn't just receive two good night kisses but three. Kris always found a way to give him one, even though sometimes it was just a soft, quick peck on Junmyeon's cheeks or lips, because the boys already called for him from their rooms, demanding a bedtime story or a cuddling session. Junmyeon didn't mind, though, he would just chuckle instead and push Kris's body away with a soft ‘bye’ and ‘love you’.

But, Junmyeon liked it better if later when he was already in his own bed, Kris would make up to it by giving him a call and they would whisper sweet nothings to each other until one of them fell asleep first and the other would end the call, whispered the last ‘love you’ and followed to drift off to dreamland.

Junmyeon had never felt this happy before, and he hoped that it would last forever because he was so drunk with love.
Hopelessly drunk with Kris's love.


---


"Are we seriously going to do this?"

"Why not?"

"We're not that young anymore!"

"Come on, Junnie... Don't tell me you’re scared?"

"Sca—what? No! Of course not. It’s just... It's been so long since the last time I did this."

"Don't worry, I'll help you. We're going to start slowly, okay?"

"But it's so embarrassing!"

"Junnie, Love. Trust me, okay? Just give it a try?"

"Hmphh. Okay, fine!"

“Good! Come here..."

Even as Junmyeon slowly approached Kris and took his hand, he still didn't like the idea. Why does he need to do this? This is so embarrassing.

When Kris pulled his body towards him, Junmyeon quickly hugged the taller man tightly and refused to move.

Kris chuckled. "Love, we can't do anything if you hug me like this. Come on." He said while trying to loosen up Junmyeon's grip.

"No... Can we just cancel this? Please..." Junmyeon begged.

"Give it a try first, honey. Please...for me?" Kris sad as he patted softly on Junmyeon's back.

Junmyeon cursed internally because Kris really knows how to persuade him, especially with all those sweet nicknames he liked to use lately. It always makes him feel melted, including now, which was an irony since they were standing on ice.

Yes. On ice.

They were currently on a date; courtesy of Luhan who convinced them that he would look after the boys while they were away, so here they were, at the famous Lotte World Ice Rink, and even though the place was really great, Junmyeon just wanted to get out from it as soon as possible. He knew that he couldn't skate and when he took a quick glance at the skating area, he instantly grimaced. Too many people. Junmyeon was really sure he was just going to embarrass himself.

"Too many people, Kris... " Junmyeon protested.

"I’ve told you already, call me Yifan, and don't worry about them." Kris paused and cupped Junmyeon's face. "I'm here, alright?"

Junmyeon's face heated as he was drowned into Kris's warm, deep brown eyes. Ever since they were officially in a relationship, Junmyeon discovered new things about the other man everyday. Despite his cold and serious look, Kris was actually really sweet, and really romantic as well. He could be a huge cheese ball too. Not that Junmyeon is complaining, though, it’s just that he didn't know how to handle it sometimes, since this new Kris tended to make him blush a lot.

"Love?"

Junmyeon felt the butterflies in his stomach were slowly started to be awakened. He loved it so much when Kris called him like that, but right now he refused to give in. "Hurmm..."

"Let's try to move a bit, okay?"

"No! " Junmyeon replied immediately but Kris ignored him. The taller man slid slowly to the side, dragging Junmyeon with him. It made the smaller of the two hugged him tighter.

"Wait... Wait... YIFAN!" Junmyeon shrieked.

"It's okay, Junnie. I’m here." Kris chuckled fondly.

"You better not let go of me!"

Another chuckle. "I won't, Love."

After a few attempt to move, several times of falling down first on the ice, and a couple of not so manly shrieks from Junmyeon, they finally managed to skate hand in hand slowly around the skating area. There was a really wide smile on Junmyeon's face as he kept telling Kris how he finally could skate without his help.

"Look, Fan, I can even do this! " He said as he moved his feet experiment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter