Mission 29

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Junmyeon thought meeting Kris for the first time before was already that suffocating, meeting his father is even more so. The mayor's face is unreadable, given no clue of what exactly playing on his mind and that makes Junmyeon almost squirming on the couch. The only thing that keep him still is how his hands was still held firmly by Kris.

"Have you thought about this thoroughly, son?"

The question clearly for Kris, so Junmyeon remained silent but he's still curious. Thought about what? 

"Yes dad." Kris answered. 

Mr Park just nodded before he fixed his gaze to Junmyeon. "Kim Junmyeon, am I right?"

Junmyeon who had his eyes on the floor just now quickly look up and nod nervously. "Yes, Sir."

"What's family to you?"

The question took Junmyeon by surprise because he didn't expect that kind of questions to be ask by mayor. "Family?" 

Mr Park simply nod,waiting patiently. Junmyeon bit his lower lips and thought about the answer he should give carefully. It has to be more than just a simple question, doesn't it?  It might be a test. What if Mr Park doesn't like what he gave as answer later? What if he ruin his chance? 

But, as if Kris could sense his inner battle, Junmyeon felt his boyfriend's hand gently squeezing his and followed by a soft murmur. "Don't think too much, love. Just say whatever on your mind"

Junmyeon nod and took a deep breath. "Family to me-" he started and look at Mr Park in front of them." Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs-" Junmyeon's lips slowly lifted a little."The one that accept you for who you're-" Sehun and Jongin's face come into his mind. "The ones who would do anything to see you smile-" Junmyeon thought about his best friend while saying that."-and the one who will love you no matter what." This time he look at Kris' face while squeezing his boyfriend's big hands. 

 Kris reward him with a sweet smile and Junmyeon mirrored him,lost in each other eyes for a while. But it's not long before they heard Mr Park cleared his throat. Junmyeon immediately felt blood rushed to his face and quickly detached himself from Kris and look at the mayor again. He panicked when he saw Mr.Park already stood up from the couch so he hastily stood up too.

"Sir, did I offended you or something?  I'm very sorry. I shou-"

Junmyeon's ramblings stopped when Mr.Park walk closer to him before pat his shoulder. "Call me dad from now on, son" and followed by a very warm smile. 

Junmyeon couldn't reacted to that as he only blinked his eyes to chase away the tears that slowly threatening to come out .

Mr. Park noticed that and pat him again before he look at Kris behind Junmyeon. "Yifan, dinner must've ready by now. I'll go first. Join us later ok." He silently gesture to Junmyeon, asking his son to take care of it. 

Kris nodded. "Ok, dad. Thanks a lot." 

Mr Park smile before walk out from the room, leaving both of them behind. 

Yifan silently look at how his lover slightly trembling body and his disbelief face. He knew that Junmyeon clearly didn't believe over what was just happened, he must've still traumatized by his past.

Thanks to Jongdae and Kyungsoo, Yifan finally knew what exactly happened to his Junmyeon before. How Minho and Yoona's family treated him,how they insult him with so much disrespect and how bad exactly Junmyeon affected by that.

According to Jongdae, back then when Junmyeon still tried to fight over his relationship with Minho, one day he received one phone call from Minho's mother, asking him to meet. The woman said she could help Junmyeon to be with Minho again but when he arrived there, Yoona and her mother were also there and he literally just walked into a snake's pit. They asked everything about him, about his job,his family, even his status just to used it against him as insult. They called him , just because he fight for his love and what's makes Kris' blood boil was how Minho that arrived there later, doesn't do anything to save Junmyeon's dignity. He couldn't make his own decisions, and when his mother threatened him to  take his position as CEO, he willingly let them do everything. And the final blow was when Minho himself asking Junmyeon to leave and even called him . That was the moment when Junmyeon gave up his love.

So, Kris understand why this dinner with his parents makes Junmyeon really nervous and he must've expected a rejection.

"Yifan.." Junmyeon whispered. 

Kris immediately took hold of his boyfriend's hand and pull him closer."Yes, I'm here, my love."

"D-did your dad- did he just-"

Kris chuckled and hug Junmyeon close, bringing his lover face to his chest." Yes, darling. He did. He accepted us.He gave us his blessing"

Junmyeon choked with sobs and a small laugh."But he just asked me one question?  He didn't even- how can he accepted me this easily? I'm not dreaming right?  I'm not supposed to have his blessing this easi-hmphhh!"

Kris shut him up with a kiss, deep and hard till Junmyeon softly slapping his tall boyfriend 's chest to stop the kiss. "Emph- Yifan..aii chanth breawhe- emph- stapt.."

When Kris stopped, Junmyeon immediately gasp loudly, taking oxygen greedily to save his lung. "Don't do that again!"

Kris smile and shrugged."That's the only way to shut you up. You were rambling, baby.." he pulled Junmyeon closer again and pecked his red and puffy lips. 

"I just-"

Kris stopped him again, this time just with a peck. "No baby. I don't want to hear anything.You can't say that this isn't real, that you shouldn't be accepted this easily because it is real. You're amazing and beautiful- ah ah ah no protesting-" Junmyeon who just about to say he's not, close his lips again and pout. Kris chuckled "-i know what you want to say, and I won't allow it. Not under my watch. Baby, you deserve all the praises, all the loves in this world ok? I love you so much, remember that ok?“ Kris asked while caressing Junmyeon's cheek with his fingers. 

Junmyeon almost cried again and he doesn't trust his voice so he just nodded. Kris beamed brightly and kissed his forehead."Good. Now let's go before my dad thought we're having a celebration in his study room"

Junmyeon widened his eyes and slap Kris' arms. "Don't be ridiculous! I don't want to be on his bad side, let's go!" He walked ahead of Kris, leaving his boyfriend behind cause part of him don't want to make the others waiting but at the same time he want to hide his face that probably as red as tomato by now.

He ignored Kris' loud cackled behind him because of course that bastard noticed already. 


---


The dinner went well, all the foods was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter