Mission 21

The Wu's Siblings Nannyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : not edited



"What are you doing here?"

"Why? You sick of me already?“

Junmyeon instantly shook his head when he saw a frown on the other face. "Of course not. I just didn't expect you to be here.."

The frown deepened. "I come up here straight from the office, I hadn't returned to my home yet, at least invite me in?"

Junmyeon almost hit his forehead. He smiled sheepishly."Uh - yeah. Sorry. Come in." He invited the other as he widened his apartment's door. As soon as Junmyeon closed the door, he felt a pair of strong arms grabbed his waist and turned him around before something soft pressed on his lips.
Junmyeon gasped. It took him a few seconds to reacted and when he realized what happened, he quickly kissed back as eagerly.

Happy with the reaction, the other man hummed happily and deepened the kiss. It's slowly turned more intense each seconds and the bodyguard felt like he's almost losing his breath.

Junmyeon, who a bit amused by the other eagerness , couldn't help to smile through the kiss,and slowly pulled away. 

"Why stop?" The man protested. "And what's with that smile?"

Junmyeon shook his head."No reason. I'm just happy"

The other squinted his eyes. "There must be something on your mind. I know you well, babe. Tell me." He demanded. 

"I told you it's nothing."

"TELL ME" 

Junmyeon laughed."Okay, okay. It just, it's not even 20 hours yet since we see each other but you kissed me like we didn't met for a year, love. Do you really miss me that bad, Yifan?"

"You had no idea- " Kris paused and pecked Junmyeon's lips." Besides, today you didn't give me any kiss yet, love.." Another kiss.

Junmyeon himself realized that today they didn't have the opportunity to stole even one kiss yet. This morning, Jongin suddenly became clingy than usual as he's on his clingy mood again. The little boy refused to leave his daddy alone till Kris went to the office, so they couldn't find any alone time together and just now, Junmyeon finished his work and returned home first without waited for Kris. The latter got an important things to do at office so Junmyeon leave the kids to Mr Lee and Luhan.

"So you show up in front of my door right now just to claim your kiss for today?" He asked. Amused. 

Kris shamelessly nodded. He then chuckled when Junmyeon rolled his eyes. "Actually, there's another reasons why I'm here." His voice suddenly sounded a little strained.

Junmyeon lifted his eyebrows, a little curious and he quickly lead Kris to the couch. "Oh. What is it?" 

"Tomorrow I need to fly to China. Family matters" 

Junmyeon felt a weird feeling inside, but he tried not to let it shown on his face. "How many days you'll be there? Is everything okay?"

" I don't know..Three days or maybe a week if things don't go as I've planned." Kris answered, his big hands absemindedly caressed Junmyeon's smaller hands. 

"Then, the kids?"

"I wanted to bring them along, but Sehun got important test this week.. so, I had no choice than to leave them to Luhan and if you don't mind, could you stay at my house while I'm at China?" Kris asked while squeezed Junmyeon's hand a little. "It's not that I didn't trust Luhan but he's not in his best condition right now, so I need you to be there too. Please, love?"

Junmyeon squeezed his boyfriend's hand too as return. "Of course I don't mind. Don't worry I'll take care of the boys. Hurm..speaking of Luhan , I noticed about that too. He looked miserable lately.. What'd happened actually? Yixing looked a bit off too. Did they had a fight or something?"

Kris shook his head and sighed. "No, they didn't fight or anything but there's a big problem with their relationship."

"Big problem?"

Kris nodded."Did you noticed that Luhan overstay at Korea? He should returned to China already by now since he only got leave from work for a month but he didn't"

Junmyeon nodded. "Yeah..I wondered though but I never asked him or Yixing about it."

"Well, Luhan's parents want him to marry someone back there at China"

Junmyeon gaped. The old memories suddenly flooded in. 

I need to marry someone else. 

"Bu-but he got Yixing! His parents don't know about them?"

Another sigh. "They knew and they already accepted it before but right now, their family business got a little problem and his parents decided to strengthen their business again by marrying him with a heir from one of the powerful family there which happened to be Wu's family close acquaintance. Our family with Tan's family had a close relationship and history since our ancestors and till now, it's still remained the same. So,both families thought that this marriage arrangements would strengthen the bonds even more and since it's also gonna benefits Luhan's family company, my aunt and uncle accepted it"

Junmyeon sighed. "Oh god. So,Luhan refused?"

Kris nodded."Of course. He won't broke up with Yixing, hell I don't know if Luhan could live without him,  and now he refused to return home. Our family a little chaos back there in China. That's why I'm going there tomorrow. Maybe I could help with anything. I don't know. Luhan's got his stubborn head from his father anyway so I don't know if my uncle going to listen to me or not."

Junmyeon somewhat felt relieved.At least Yixing choosed the right man. He rubbed softly Kris's biceps. "You'll be fine,love. I know you can. As much as I want to help since I felt bad for them too especially Yixing, but this is your family matter, I only could wish you good luck and support you from here."

Kris bring Junmyeon's hand to his lips and kissed his knuckle. "That's all I need, love. Thanks."

Junmyeon smiled as best as he could and pecked Kris's lips. "Don't worry about the boys, I'll take care of them. I'll update about them everyday too if you want"

"No need to do that, I trust you, love. Just, I'll maybe call in Skype every night since they won't sleep before seen my face." Kris chuckled."But, do call me immediately if something happened, okay?"

Junmyeon nodded. "Sure. Don't worry."

Kris sighed and then wrapped his arms around Junmyeon tightly. "I'll definitely going to miss my babies so bad."

"Just your babies?" Junmyeon teased. 

Kris chuckled. "When I said, 'my babies'..that's including you,love. You're my baby too. My big b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter