19.

Now what?

up ahead. 

                   


KYUHYUN'S POV

 

As I lie on top of him, hands on both sides of his head to brace my weight on the bed, devouring his mouth like  there is no tomorrow, I find that it is his tongue the one dominating the kiss, his slick muscle exploring every corner of my mouth, pushing mine to submission as he rolls it expertly. Even though he's beneath me, he is the one controlling the pace of our hips grinding together, with powerful upward s and his legs wrapped around my waist guiding my own.

 

This dominant side of Sungmin is one that I hadn't experienced before. Our first time wasn't like this, he had been shy and hesitant, we both had. But now he's switching our position to sit on top of my middle, diving down once again to resume our heated kiss.

 

He is being so eager and passionate but not needy, he isn't   wantonly or begging for my touch, he's grabbing my hands and putting them where he wants them to be, exerting a dominance over me that I didn't know I would enjoy so much, and I realize he had been as starved as I had been or more, having been used to a more active life. Somehow the thought doesn't bother me, the idea of him having with his ex is not painful anymore, not when his mouth is kissing down my throat, and my hands are running up and down his sides. I have no need to feel jealous or threatened by his past relationship when he's already in my arms. He's mine now; mine to take, mine to love, mine to cherish. I don't have to share anymore, he's mine only and all that happened before we got to this point is a past that I have no use feeling bitter about, not when the man I love is planting red and purple marks on the side of my neck, blunt nails softly scratching over my s as his continues to grind against my crotch.

 

A moan escapes me when I feel his warm tongue delving into my bellybutton, creating the weirdest of tingles as he teases the surprisingly sensitive area. I don't even have time to feel insecure over the lack of abs on my stomach when he's already moving downwards.

 

His experienced hand thugs on my fully as a sinful pair of plump lips tease the tip with another hand stimulating the . It is almost too much and the slit is already oozing precum but a pink tongue darts out to lap at it hungrily then it runs up the underside slowly, putting sweet pressure on the pulsing vein before wrapping around the head and firmly.

 

My sweaty hand can't help but run through the soft strands of brown hair when he begins to bob his head up and down in a quick pace. I can feel the burn in my lower stomach as I near my peak so I pull at his hair to make him stop because I don't want this to end before it even starts. But he misinterpreted the gesture and dove lower instead, making my cockhead reach a place in his throat that I never believed could be reached, somewhere so tight and warm. I was in completely, so very deep that I could feel his stretched lips kissing my groin. It was deliciously wet and when he hummed around it, it was truly too much and my load exploded inside his mouth, an eager tongue cleaning up what he couldn't swallow.

 

There was a proud smile on his lips that I could barely register through the haze of my .

 

“I'm sorry” I apologized in a breathless pant, causing his eyebrows to raise “You shouldn't have done that, now I am all soft and useless” he chuckles at my statement and I realize it may have sounded funny but it wasn't meant to be a joke. Call me a loser but I can't go twice in a row, sorry to disappoint you.

 

“Hey, I can wait, when we-” he paused and cleared his throat, looking to the side in embarrasment, but I can guess what he was intending to say, when him and him had …

 

“How long did it take Hyukjae to be ready for round two?” I ask, showing him that I don't mind talking about it.

 

“Well, he really is a tough nut to crack, he would only come once at the end, so it'll be like just one really long round for him” he said, looking straight into my eyes to gauge my reaction but I was only more curious rather than upset so he continued “People tend to think of him as a god or something but the truth is, I'm the one who goes three rounds in a row, maybe four if I'm extra ”  he states as he puffs out his chest then laughs at his own silly antics and so do I “The real insatiable beast with endless stamina is the one sitting right here, love, so you better up your game if you want to keep up with me” he purrs seductively as he crawls slowly to hover over me once more “so… you up for the challenge?” he all but moans over my lips, and the glint in his eyes and the promise behind his words is all little Kyu needs to raise to full arousal once again.

 

“Bring. It. On”

 

 


SUNGMIN'S POV

 

I don’t need to be told twice.

 

My hand immediately darts to the left, opening the first drawer on the bedside table to reveal a mess of embarrassing things I don’t want him to see just yet, so I close it quickly after retrieving a half empty bottle of vanilla scented lube, scented, NOT flavored, I learned that difference the disgusting way.

 

I give Kyuhyun a sly smirk before squirting a good amount of the clear liquid on two of my fingers, he looks entranced but there is a glint of mischief shining in his eyes.

 

“Two fingers? C’mon Min, you know you’re gonna need more than that” he says arrogantly as he takes my ring finger into his mouth and coats it thoroughly with his saliva. I’m happy to see he’s more comfortable and assertive, confident Kyu is a very y Kyu.

 

I smile at him before moving away and turning to face the other way, standing on all fours with my hovering over his chest, my face on his crotch but I stop myself from giving the tip a because I want him to last this time.

 

I tease the ring of muscles first before entering the first finger slowly, making sure to arch my back and moan like a star as I do so. I take it as deep as it’ll go and curl it just right to graze that one spot which makes a shiver wreck my whole body, but I make sure to stop myself from nudging it too hard. Call me sadistic but I’m an evil tease even to myself.

 

The second finger comes in and I begin a scissoring motion, taking the burn of the stretch with only a soft whimper, then plunging in the third one with a high pitched scream. The reaction makes the in front of my face twitch with want and I can’t help but grin triumphantly.

 

“Enjoying the view?” I ask and a groan comes as my answer. I hesitate for a moment before opening my mouth again “You don't have to hold yourself back so hard, you know?” I bite my lip in expectation but he still does nothing, not even a or a slap even with my very tempting all up in his face. Well, it seems I’ll have to wait for that one, seeing how he doesn’t have as much experience and is probably not comfortable with a lot of things that I find normal.

 

Having finished my preparation… Oh God it sounds so technical and impersonal like that, not y at all. Allow me to retry: After I finished making a show of stretching my tight hole, I remove my slickened fingers and push my even closer to his face so that he can see how it clenches around air, how it begs to be filled once more, to be filled by him. And he gets the idea and something snaps within him so I hard I can almost hear it, his control slipping away as his hands come to grab my cheeks and he fondles the globes just how I had wanted him to. A hiss leaves my mouth when he parts them to lap at the entrance, cleaning the little bit of lube that had been dripping out before shoving me off of him more roughly than I could have ever expected from him. He turns me around and in one swift motion I’m laying on my back and he stands on his knees between my parted legs.

 

The looks on his face is so hungry and full of desire I feel like coming right then and there. He’s already aligning with my entrance before I can even suggest the use of protection. Not today it seems.

 

Then he plunges in with one strong and all rational thought is out the window. The usual Kyu would have waited patiently like a gentleman for me to adjust, but this Kyu is hard and lust driven and not willing to wait. I don’t want him to, either.

 

The pace he sets is wild, fast and uncontrolled. He hits my sweet spot and begins to ram into it with such force that all my clouded head can recall is his name and my mouth begins to chant it to the top of my lungs, then I become incapable of even that much when he grabs my neglected arousal and begins to pump it without stopping his assault on my prostate, so all that leaves my mouth is a slur of moans and filthy curses that I'm afraid even the neighbors could hear.

 

He's stretching me so deliciously that I almost feel like breaking, full to the brim as his pace becomes even more erratic than it was before and his movements begin to sttuter as does his voice which is calling out my name amongst semi-coherent cries of love and pleasure.

 

I’m so close, so close… then he stops and his manhood is leaving my core. Before I can protest, because I want to protest so hard right now, his lips are wrapping around my member and his fingers come to fill my gaping hole, three at once. The double stimulation is more than I can take and I quickly release into his awaiting mouth.

 

“Why did you… why did you pull out?” I ask breathlessly, thinking he might have done it because of the lack of . Wanting to reassure that I don't mind him filling me up with his seed, that I rather like the feel of it as it slides out and down my trembling tighs.

 

“You said you usually go three rounds, but you’ve only come once and that would have been my second” he explains but my fuzzy mind can't really understand what he meant “I don’t think I can go a third one if I come now so I stopped to cool down a little” I’m surprised at how coherent his speech is while I’m still catching my breath, but he doesn’t give me the chance to do so before I’m being flipped to lie on my side and he positions himself behind me, propping my leg up before impaling me once more, earning a surprised and rather girly shriek “We may proceed again now” he states with a voice so deep and sensual that I melt on the spot and our dance begins again. I couldn't even tell him that I would have appreciated at least 5 minutes before he began pounding into me but who am I to stop him when he has already found my hidden weak spot at the back of my neck and is placing a line of sloppy open mouthed kisses that make my hole clench even tighter, almost pushing him to the edge.

 

 

 

 

So we go at it once, then twice... one more... again, and again.