01.

Now what?

DONGHAE POV •

 

The rays of light seep through my open blinds, disturbing my already tormented sleep; last night I failed to fall asleep before my roommate came back home. I'm a really heavy sleeper, so if I'm already dozing off when he comes in, it won't bother me at all, but if he gets home too early and doesn't go to sleep, the noise he makes simply won't let me rest. And boy, does he make noise? I have morning class on Saturday but he doesn't, so every Friday night he brings his boyfriend over. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, we actually get along pretty well the few times we've had the chance to talk; what I dislike, however, is the loud moans and groans that leave the room next to mine.The noises they make are bothersome for two reasons: first it doesn't let me sleep while they're at it, and that HyukJae has a lot of stamina they keep going for way over an hour.  An hour!  But even after they finish and the apartment falls silent, my erted imagination and straining won't let me snuggle in the arms of Morpheus. I know I'm not supposed to get hard at the sound of my roommate having mindblowing at the other side of the wall, but I'm very ually frustrated so spare the lecture. My girlfriend simply refuses to go past kissing with me even though she already took that last step with her last boyfriend... And yes you read that right, I have a girlfriend, I'm a 19 year old heteroual dude, graphic design major, Lee Donghae at your service.

 

So why, oh why do I get by the sound of gay ? Why are Sungmin's moans so arousing?  And why is the thought of taking his place in HyukJae's arms so appealing?

 

Ever since the first time I found my hand moving unconsciously towards the tent in my pants as I unwillingly put all my concentration on Min's muffled moans, HyukJae's hushed whispers and the dirty sound of skin against skin in rhythm with their panting breaths, I've been considering the possibility that I may swing both ways. Or maybe I don't like guys per se and it is only HyukJae that I am lusting for, since their lovemaking is the closest I've come to actual in months so I just take what I can get; not that I CAN get HyukJae since he's taken... And so am I! I shouldn't even be entertaining this kinds of thoughts! I'm just and the way Sungmin keeps praising his ual prowess does weird things to me. Or he could be faking it? All the "oh yeah, right there!", the " I'm coming again!" and the constant "Oh my god! You're so big!" could all be lies to bust his boyfriend's ego (A guy can't three times on the same night, right?). Yeah! That's exactly the case...  except not really because I've seen the guy dance and maaaan, can he move his hips. I'm sure his pace is fast and hard, deep s always hitting the right spot while an expert tongue teases hardened nubs and a warm hand -...stop! You're not helping! Fine! He's a god in bed but I'm sure his is the size of a pinky! Yeah! That's it!

 

And with that thought to calm my active imagination I finally leave the bathroom after showering and brushing my teeth. I greet Sungmin who's in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the both of them.

 

"Good morning, Hae" he greets me back with a wide smile lighting up his face "Sleep well?"

 

"What do you think?" I growl out in annoyance. He knows I can't sleep with them like that but he doesn't seem to care. He's not willing to give up his life for my sake and I really can't blame him as I turn to greet the young male lodging on our sofa, shirtless, hair tussled an-stop! Don't stare at him! You're not gay, he's not single; it's not healthy.

 

But even as I tell myself to look away he catches my lingering gaze and simply smiles as he greets me. I tell him "Hi" as nonchalantly as I can and grab my bag that sits by his side on the sofa, giving me an excuse to approach him, which I immediately regret doing as the smell of raw invades my nostrils.

 

I should have ignored it, but I can't keep my mouth shut as I glare at the oblivious male.

 

"I already heard you pounding into him all night long, need I also smell it the morning after?" I spit out angrily rejoicing in the embarrassment that overtakes his features as he processes my statement, his eyes widening and cheeks coloring pink at the realization that these walls are paper-thin. I turn my back to him and walk towards the door with a grin on my lips, not missing how his beautiful eyes shyly avoided my smug look. I go out the door and leave for my 8 am class: Calculus. It's actually the only class I have today, I could've taken it during the week but I chose this schedule because a senior told me the teacher was good and I need all the help I can get with this subject. I'm a graphic design major, what do I even need calculus for?!

 

I continue my mental rant about how unfair life is as I make my way to the campus, thankful for anything to distract my mind with so I can keep it from straying to how utterly cute Hyuk looks with that blush, do his cheeks become even redder when he loses himself in the throus of passio-Stop! Think calculus! Energy equals mass times the speed of light square... wait that isn't calculus, that's physics, mmmm, reminds me of HyukJaes physique: slim waist, toned abs, and his pectorals looked so- stop! Oh my God, Lee Donghae control yourself!

 

Oh, who am I kidding? No matter what I do, every string of thought leads to him, no matter what I do I just end up thinking of him; before I realized it he had become all I can focus on even as I seat throught the very important lesson that I should be paying close attention to because I now I'll fail otherwise but I just can't.

 

 

...I REALLY need to get laid.