[RV] Only For You

¶BACON YEHET SHOP™¶CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Only For You

review pick - up

        

 

Only For You

 

By: KwonMirae

Reviewer: Staff Member

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1. Title - 8/10 -

 

At first glance, the title did not exactly grab my attention. ‘Only For You’ sounds a little cliché, and common (try typing that in the AFF search box), in a sense that it wasn’t that enthralling. But- you should definitely NOT change it, it’ll be perfect in ways only you and readers acknowledge. On the bright side: the fact that the title has direct linkage to the plot and characters is magnificent. Hence, readers are able to perceive what they are about to view. In my case, I’ve predicted to read a romance fic.

 

 

2. Description/Forward - 7/10 -

You’re description made it up for the miniature flawed title, readers would be captivated by your description even if they did not fall for the title. It was kept simple and short, yet the few sentences were able to display the author’s creativeness. Even though I am thoroughly hooked by the description, I couldn’t grade you a perfect 10 due to the minor grammatical mistakes and absence of foreword. Perhaps a sneak peak of the story (just a minor scene or even a short dialogue)? That’d do. Readers would be keener if they’d been showed a part of the story- it’s pure instincts- you ought to crave for more if you had a spectacular taste of it, no? PS : believed in(not about, in always comes after believe), were created (since you were using past tense), believed in happy endings’ existence (exist is a verb)

 

3. Character Develpment/ Showcasting - 7/10 -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter