calling for ukissSH_

♫ м ι l ĸ y ω α ν є || яєνιєω яєqυєѕт ѕнσρ ♫ || closed ||

 

Because of him, we’re a ‘couple’
by: ukissSH_

For me, I find it a bit cliché and it’s not really catchy. I would just scroll down the page and look for something else to read. You had an error. Because of him, we’re a ‘couple’ is incorrect. The correct one is: Because of him, we’re a “couple”

Appearance: (3.5/5)

I like the poster but I think you should use HQ pictures instead of SQ (standard quality). There were a few errors. Why did I feel happy when she was the one i ‘date’ is a grammatical error. It should be: Why do I feel happy when she is the one I “date” instead of: Why did I feel happy when she was the one I ‘date.’ Another one was: “If I didnt showed up this wouldnt happen!” The correct one is: “If I hadn’t showed up, this wouldn’t happen!”

Description/Foreword: (7/15)

It was alright. I mean like I seen it too many times. For more info, you should check out the “Plot/Originality” section. You have a few errors. You should always put apostrophes for contractions words (e.g. you’re). I liked how you have the characters’ chart/info.    

Plot/Originality: (4/10)

The plot is too common. I have seen many types of this plot. It is realistic though. It can happen to someone in real life. I think you should have a different point of view to improve your plot.

Characters: (4/5)

You’re characters are well-described and introduced so far. It does seem realistic. I wouldn’t go hard on this part since you just have 3 chapters.

Flow: (10/10)

The flow is good so far. Keep up with this pace. I can fully absorb and having an understanding of what’s going on.

Grammar and Spelling: (0/20)

Ugh, to tell you the truth, there was a lot of commons and repetitive mistakes. You should use apostrophes, whenever there is a contraction.  ‘ ’ are confusing me. Are they for thoughts or what?

“Uhm, hi”... should be “Uhm, hi,”... You should also put who’s saying what because I am quite confuse on who’s saying what. Never end a sentence with “..” and also if you are using the ... it should be three dots not two. Don’t start a sentence with “And.” Since there was a few, I will just correct some of it.

Chapter One:

 

"Yah! Why cant you come in earlier?! The bell's already rang and I still had to wait for you!"

 

Correction(s): "Yah! Why can’t you come in earlier?! The bell already rang and I still had to wait for you!"

 

"Alright now! JiSung with DaeYu*announces more names* YoungJi with.." 'Pick me pick me! ' 
"With JaeYoon" 'Dang it!'

 

Correction(s): "Alright now! JiSung with DaeYu*announces more names* YoungJi with-" Pick me pick me!I thought. 
"YoungJi with JaeYoon," the teacher announced. Dang it!

Chapter Two:

 

"What do you want JongSicko" should be “What do you want JongSicko?”

 

Let me introduce you to this JongSicko. He's my arge enemies. How we became enemies? No time for flashback now. Gotta fight this sicko. What does he want anyways?
"I see, were exchanging names huh? Anyways, I see you still havent got yourself a girl. Is it you dont want to or youve been rejected? Oh what im saying. Its both of course!"

 

Correction(s): Let me introduce you to this JongSicko. He's my arch enemy. How we became enemies? No time for flashback now. Have to fight this sicko. What does he want anyways?
"I see. We’re exchanging names, huh? Anyways, I see you still haven’t got yourself a girl yet. Is it you don’t want to or you’ve been rejected? Oh what am I saying? It’s both, of course!"

 

"Oh guys! Its end of break time, see you in English class" With that I went off; should be “Oh guys! Its end of break time, see you in English class,” with that I went off.

Chapter Three:

 

There was spelling errors. Thanfully should be thankfully.

 

Other than that, the apostrophes needed to be added.

Overall Enjoyment: (15/20)

It is a good start. I hope you do keep up the good work. I wouldn’t say I would recommend it since it’s just the beginning.

Total: (46/90) 51%

Comments: Okay it isn’t really a good mark and I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings in some way. It would’ve been better if the “grammar and spelling” section wasn’t where you blew off. I don’t intentionally mean to hurt people feelings but, don’t be discourage. As time goes by, I am sure you will improve. ~_saranghaekyuti