Drama Begins

Pearl and Coral

Jang Wooyoung always has this timid personality that made him looked quite cold. His definition of timid is like hard-to-strike-conversation, unable-to-continue-conversation, or totally-quiet-and-stern-when-first-met to a stranger. He's just timid, after all. As we speak, Woo was staring blank to window. Thinking all the dream's meaning before gave it up and just let it go.

'It's just probably some stupid subconcious needs that longed for umma's--'

'KYAA!!!'

Woo's thought interupted. He didn't need to see what's happened. He already knew. Our divas had come. As the scream came even nearer, the door opened. And there they were. Taeyeon, the Leader. Amber, the General. IU, the Angel. Woo's chuckled at his own thought.

'Who the hell gave that nickname to them?' He low his voice to whisper.

'Yah! I can hear you!'

Woo gulped. He turned around slowly. Just to find his best friend, Lee Donghae, smirked. He hit Donghae's arm.

'Ah, apa, apaa...It's hurt, you know'

'You scared me to death, that's what'

'You still need to be careful with your mouth, Woo'

'Arasoo...'

'Aigoo, that's my ang-ang~'

Donghae pinched Woo's cheek. Wooyoung smacked his best friend's head.

If you wondered why, the divas is nearly an Idol in this school. Fans and anti-fans are populating and battling in this school ground. And one despising sentence could make you an enemy of the state. What a world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'And as a leader of this project, I announce that we will have drama as our culture case'

Distinctive chatter started after Leeteuk finished his announcement. Lee Ji Eun--or as they knew, IU--raised her hand. Leeteuk answered the sign.

'I want to suggest a story for the drama'

Suddenly, all the chatter stopped. They risen their expectation for the drama's story. IU smiled.

'The story of Pearl and Coral'

The class gasped. Even Leeteuk held his breath. Wooyoung froze in thought.

'Why has to be that story? Others maybe knew it already, but not me. And I just too embarassed to say so. Arrgghh...'

Wooyoung let out small pout while adjusting his full framed glasses.

'Why? We can make it as musical drama, right?'

All the sight shifted to Leeteuk.

'Umm...y-yeah, maybe we can. But...'

'Yeah?'

'We need to rearrange the story. We also need a male voice--'

'I got that covered' IU interrupted.

'R-really?'

IU's sight drifted to Wooyoung and smiled.

'Our male voice is Jang Wooyoung'

Wooyoung's jaw dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung's POV

Wooyoung sank in his own thought. He still choosing between asking or not. IU walked in front of him. He never good at starting conversation, especially to a girl. He was very curious of her decision though.

'J-ji eun-ssi?'

She stopped and turned to Wooyoung.

'Yeah?'

'W-why you--'

'Twice, Wooyoung-ssi' Then she continued her walk just like that.

'W-what?'

We've arrived at school hall to practice. She opened the door and ignored my question. I sighed.

'I really need to know what is she planning. I can see all class' expression just now. They've never heard me singing. In fact that I'm a bad singer, makes me very anxious about this'

'Please take care of me'

IU bowed politely before me. I awkwardly bowed back. I looked around. Some drama club's member had been here, I bowed to them too.

'Let's test your voice'

Taeyeon commanded and handed me a script.

'What? You even already prepared all of this?'

'Yeah. We've planned this for quite a time. For our fans, of course. Anyway, let's get started'

The fact that they even planned this made me even worse. I sweated. A lot. Music was played. I looked at my song script. I opened my mouth and my voice...cracked.

'Oh my'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Is it good? or is it goof? I can't decide, so I really need comments, so 'comment, you punk!' XD~ Please look forward the next chapter, hopefully you'll enjoy it :)