Angel's Resurrection

Pearl and Coral

'I believe you haven't finished our tour, IU-ssi'

He secretly winked to IU. She got the message to play along.

'And you're?' He asked Wooyoung.

'Jang Wooyoung, your classmate' He answered without shifted his sight from IU.

'Hi, Woodong-ssi. I'm Thunder and you're holding my guide's wrist'

Finally Thunder got his attention, Wooyoung shot a glare to the new kid.

'We have private business here'

'No, we don't. Thunder-ssi, I haven't show you the hall, right?'

Thunder nodded. To Wooyoung surprise, IU snapped her hand from his.

'I'm sorry, Woodong-ssi. First come, first serve' Thunder whistled.

IU quickly grabbed Thunder's hand and offered him to continue the stroll.

Wooyoung clenched his fist but pain prefer to visit his chest.

'What is this? It's so hurt'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU's POV

'This punk! I knew it that he wouldn't help for free'

'Just say yes, or you would like to meet Woodong-goon once more? Your private business seemed urgent~' Thunder sang. I shot a death glare to him. He replied with his stern eyes. I snorted.

'What a confidence! You'll see, Thunder punk!'

'10 in the morning. This Saturday. Kirin Cafe. Don't be late!' I hissed as threat.

He nodded and smiled like crazy. Ah, I just remembered.

'Your treat'

I left him. I didn't know how was his reaction. Never mind me anyway. Somehow, at that time, I drifted from pain and kinda looking forward Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thunder's POV

'She said yes. That's what important now. What I'll do to her is next problem'

I smirked at my own thought. The butterfly had been caught in the spider's web.

'Dinner's served. Yum~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon's POV

Single tone from my phone sang as message was received. I opened it. My jaw seemed to drop to earth as I read the content of the message.

'Aish...silly boy!'

And now I had to help. Great.

'First, find Amber!'

I walked rather fast as my mind rewind the message.

 

"I'm so sorry for being cold these days, unnie.

I've got problem but it all now settled.

Hope you'll forgive me. *bow*

But now, I could really use your help, unnie.

There's this new male student and he asked me out.

I really need your advice for dating a guy~

From: Your sweet angel"

 

'Wooyoung-ah, are you an idiot?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber's POV

'Aigoo...our angel finally fall for someone. Now, reply. Yes...hun, unnie...will...help you...just...tell me...when. Send'

I was blowing out a balloon from my chewing gum when Taeyeon-unnie came. Seemed to searching for me.

'Amber!'

'What is it, unnie?'

'Ji Eun...it's Ji Eun' She needed a break.

'Yah, unnie. Rest for a while, you've been pushing yourself again'

'Yah! I'm not that old. It's Ji Eun'

I smirked.

'Ah~ that? Of course I'll help'

'Huh?'

'Our little angel will have her first date, right?'

'Aish...she told you too?'

I nodded.

'Let's ruin it'

'BWOO?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm so sorry, this crappy chapter aren't really worth it. I still hoping that you'll enjoyed it tho :(