Finale

Pearl and Coral

'W-why they have to fi-filming at this kind o-of weatherrr?!' He rubbing himself to almost anything to warm up his frozen limbs. Wooyoung's hardwork that had been praised by the other member were now being tested. In this temperature. He came a little bit late because of his group's schedule quite a pack right now. But first, for a newcomer to acting world, he bowed and greeted everyone at the set. He searched for the one whom he will play against, he went to the changing rooms.

After greeted his sunbae in acting, Kim Soo Hyun and his hoobae in singing, Suzy and Eun Jung, he continued to search the one who will be his first drama-'lovers'. Just in case, he need to erase the awkwardness between them since they'll work together. They said that she was in her room, he's already waited for her. When she came out, he tried to strike a conversation.

'Annyeonghaseo, 2PM Wooyoung-imnida' She froze. He froze. Time froze. Ice cream froze. What the hell?! She cursing repeatedly at her obnoxious heart and he stood still. 'Annyeong, Wooyoung' She enforced an awkward smile before it turned to a sweet one, Wooyoung's heart hopped with happiness. The smile that he longed to see for a long time.

But, the tense will leaked out if none of them broke the cursed ice. 'So, you are Kim Pil Sook?' She nodded. The silence, again. 'So, I guess you're here to support your member?' Wooyoung taken aback at that statement. 'Support? A-ani...' Now, Ji Eun's mental being dragged behind. 'S-so?' She feared this too much that she started to cursed her manager inside her mind.

'I'll be Jason, your lover'

Manager-oppa, you're dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~END~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yes, this is the end. For real? No. I always like to make a prolog. It'll up, I promise. XD enjoyyy~