After Effect

Pearl and Coral

IU's POV

I didn't know how, but someone was definitely spreading rumors about me and Thunder dating at cafe. Some pictures that taken secretly were posted online. I was told by Amber about this. And I'm afraid Thunder are trapped in a very dangerous situation. Some of my fans can be very...out of mind.

I hurriedly came to class just to see Thunder asleep peacefully on his hand at the desk.

'So, he's okay? Omo, my heart'

I took my time to calm my breath. I decided to enter the class after I'm settled down. Just as I sat on my chair, his voice sang.

'You decided to come?'

I turned over, he's still on the same position.

'What do you mean? Of course I came, it should be you that didn't come today'

He lifted his sleepy head and watched me carefully.

'I think it's okay'

'Are you really okay? Did your head got hit?'

He smiled. A reassuring smile.

'Aishh...how can he be that confident?!'

'IU-ah...'

'What?' I answered without bothering to face him.

'Do you really like that punk?'

'Who?'

He lower his voice.

'Jang Wooyoung'

My eyes widen so far that it hurt. I quickly turned over and hissed.

'N-no! Of course not. Who told you that?!'

I felt a rush of blood filled my cheek and also pain that tore my chest.

'No one. I just guess from your eyes. You really pinned down to him, huh?'

I shook my head as I lied to my heart. 'Am I an open book?'

'Can you spare some love for me?' He pouted.

I turned over to my own desk. I, again, disagree with him. I can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon's POV

I already knew the posted picture. I hate to say this that I also almost know who's the culprit behind this all. This time, it wasn't prank anymore. I must not tell Ji Eun first. I'm gonna solved this alone. It's quite good that I saw a vision again yesterday. It's blur. There's Wooyoung, Ji Eun, Sang Hyun, and one more person. A flash of Ji Eun's cry, Wooyoung punched Thunder, and a bunch of drama.

'Tsk. That idiot who never listen. I have to stop this. This cannot be happened'

I search for Wooyoung to his class. I saw Ji Eun instead.

'IU! Did you see Wooyoung?'

Her eyebrow winced, then shook her head. They were classmate but I hardly saw them talking anymore, I sighed. She really tried to hide the pain from his face,  but her eyes didn't lie. But this time, I really need to talk to Wooyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Have you heard? There're two most popular guys in this school, one of them are getting nickname'

'Who? Who?'

'You know, right? That Wooyoung-ssi had given a title of Prince of the Sea, Thunder had gotten a nickname too. It's Emperor of Sky. Kyaaa~'

'Bwoo!? Really? Aigoo...so cool, oppa~'

'Ahh~ The Heaven couple, IU-ssi and Thunder-ssi. And the Siren couple, Taeyeon-ssi and Wooyoung-ssi!'

'Wow, they're really-really perfect couple~'

'Yes, Angel and Thunder in the heaven...'

'...while Mermaid and Pearl in the sea. Aigoo~ How romantic~'

 

'Really? They're couple now?'

Wooyoung didn't even move from the bushes, his new hiding spot. He also didn't plan to eavesdropping those girls. He sighed.

'So now, I'm Prince, huh? And a Siren couple with Taeyeon'

There's a bit of disappointment poured in his heart. He looked around to make sure no one will disturb his thought.

'So, there's no way Prince of Sea for reaching Heaven for Angel, huh? We'll see'

He moved sneakily to avoid any fans, he really didn't want to meet them now. Not with his heart like this.

'Jang Wooyoung!'

He turned over to see Taeyeon panting and reaching his place.

'We need to talk'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thunder's POV

I knew who posted those photos online. I even knew who took that picture. And now, all I needed to do is play this right. It wasn't your game anymore, it is mine. I checked my message. The Great He will meet me in person. This time, all the business will be cleared. I reached the roof first, checking the surrounding whether this is the safest place to kill him naturally. Perfect.

Door opened. He met me in person. Boy, I really like him.

'Do you have something to talk about?' I asked boldly.

'About the rumours'

'Nah, you know they wasn't any truth in it, right?'

'I need to confirm it'

'Still afraid of me?'

He stood still and glared me.

'I might betray you then, if you didn't put your trust on me'

'I really can't trust you and you know it'

'I always knew'

I paused. He looked like calming himself from the anger grew inside. His fist clenched and I'm ready.

'By the way, I also want to tell you something'

He patiently listened.

'I can't help you anymore, I really can't'

He seemed really didn't want to ask the reason but his eyes question every my word.

'Because I'm in love with her, Jang Wooyoung'

Wooyoung explode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: *hiding* I really don't know what to do...*sigh* *Kick out pessimism!* Enjoy :O
Sorry for being absurd :P