Sang Hyun's

Pearl and Coral

He sang all the words that he has been feeling since we first met her. He fell in love at first sight. That day, we're playing like other kids would do, but the different from our secret routine was that a voice, clear and strong had capture Wooyoung's attention. He's in rush to search the source before it stopped. We found her, lost in the park. While the trail of her tears hadn't gone, she superbly sang a song for someone to help her.

Wooyoung without any sense of hesitant, approaching her and offer her a help. That day, I knew that if in the story of Pearl and Coral that our parent love to tell us, I'm the Coral. She's the Pearl and Wooyoung, my Wooyoung, is the Starfish. And truly, I'm sad, jealous. I can't rid the feeling that I'll lost my best friend, my cute Wooyoung.

When he came to tell me that he found that girl once more, as a idol in his school. I knew I'll regret to move to another school. My neighbour would rarely to play with me anymore. I made my persona. Not because of rejected, though that's a very good one to cover my true intention. I really need to forget that I probably...in love with Wooyoung.

We rarely talk anymore by the time I had Thunder as my persona. I flirt with every girl, I made myself a cassanova, a player. I can't erase completely every feeling I had to my own neighbour. But one day, he came to me. The truth? I'm so happy, my best friend came to me to do him a favor. I acted cool. I let my persona to handle everything, I'm so afraid that I'll let out my feeling that grew even more to him, he'll notice and ruined all the chance to be his best friend again. You knew that when you're a little kid, hug and kiss in the cheek is naturally cute, right? I did that because of other reason. He's always be special to me.

What I can't comply is the fact that he is in love with her, but he needed me as his third man. I really didn't know what's in his head. He even beg. Now, if you have a feeling to someone and that person begged you to help him, what would you do? I hope we had same decision since I didn't know what is his goal.

When I came to this school, I didn't really ready to move somewhere else. But the time, I saw her, Lee Ji Eun. A jealousy started to grew. She is the one to Wooyoung. Yet, she's so fragile at that time. Her eyes like telling me, she had a hard time with love. She lost the will to love. But, the more I got closer to her, the more I knew that she's fallen too. To the same depth as mine, the depth that I knew after realizing my own feeling.

The longer I knew Ji Eun, about her persona, about her pain, about her. The more I care about her, I don't know if it is the same feeling with mine towards Woo, but I like her. When I noticing that it was his plan all along, I cried. He's not an idiot, just a fool. He planned to punish himself from the mistake that he didn't do. For her?!

The time he called me to settle down every rumours, I knew that he realized how foolish he was. And so I'm ready to make him back to his own feet. Although, it won't be the best for me. But, as long as he's happy. That's alright for me. I'll be lying if I'd happy for him to get back with her. I wasn't a hypocrite but I can't do nothing. Thus, I received his blow that probably tore my mouth a bit, no problem.

 

'I might won't be able to tell him how I feel. But you, Ji Eun. You always have a chance. Always'

 

Ji Eun cried so hard. The cry that she can't let out since long time ago. The cry that always held just as terrible sob. The cry about her love, about Wooyoung. The cry that made me join her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for short update :( and also for making some unrequited love, I feel bad to end it this way. But. There's always a but. I really hope you still can enjoyed it. My mind rather captivated to other story that still on progress, yet this shouldn't be neglected. Wait for Lee Ji Eun's POV after this :)