Some Fish In The Sea

Pearl and Coral

IU's POV

Days after the drama, I actually stop bursting into tears. I reached the point of no return. No more tears. No more love. No nothing. I've got used to the pain. My eyes quite swollen after days of sob and regret, I just answered with another lie to those who asked me.

My fans were supporting me more than ever, made me has to create persona, another me. A perfect shells that worn at days called IU and a real Lee Ji Eun at night when no one could see her. No exception for name, even I didn't answer when Taeyeon-unnie and Amber called me with my real name.

At noon, I've always wondered around avoiding Jang Wooyoung. He's popular now. Very popular, period. His cute face, his timid personalities, his styles, his voice, and even--to my surprise--his great movement of dances had earned him a fansclub. So, if I didn't wanna declare war between our fans, I shouldn't being around him.

I definitely ran away from the truth and reality that Taeyeon-unnie and Jang Wooyoung were getting a lot more closer. Our fans, of course, didn't know that they had a special relationship right now. Most of them were agreeing to that couple anyway, so why they still had to hide the truth. Liar.

When night came, Lee Ji Eun desperately cheered on herself.

'There's a plenty fish in the sea'

Chanting a weak self-justification sentence that held me most of the night without tears. What I didn't know that self-justification sentence might came true.

'Annyeonghaseo, I'm Park Sang Hyun but you can call me Thunder'

He already stole the whole class with his handsome grin.

'Yeah, another player'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thunder's POV

My palm was sweating.

'It's no good. It never be good. I'm nervous as hell'

I searched my class. Looking up and down as other rooms passed through.

'Ah...that one!'

I've reached my destination. Time to change everything.

'Class! We have a transfered student. Go ahead, kid!'

I swept the class with my eyes. They glued to one person, a girl. Sitting, lonely, and like her eyes telling me to...

'Interesting...' I prepared myself a big grin.

'Annyeonghaseo, I'm Park Sang Hyun but you can call me Thunder'

Some girls squealed and some boys groaned, but not her. She just glanced at me. That's it. I scoffed.

'Okay, Thunder-ssi. Please wipe your grin and sit behind IU-ssi. IU-ssi, lift your hand so he know where to sit'

Many disapproval noise filling the class, yet unable to do anything. That girl lifted her hand with bore in her eyes. I smirked.

'Interesting'

What I failed to notice was someone threw glare to me as I had my eye on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: A short update and a short chapter...still hoping you'll like it though :)