Wooyoung's

Pearl and Coral

Wooyoung's POV

I know what I'm gonna say. I know all the feeling that I need to tell her. And so I proposed to sing it. I started.

 

"Beautiful girl, wherever you are
I know when I saw you, you had opened the door
I knew that I'd love again after a long, long while
I'd love again

You said hello, and I turned to go
But something in your eyes left my heart beating so
I just knew that I'd love again after a long, long while
I'd love again

It was destiny's game
For when love finally came on
I rushed in line only to find
That you were gone

Whenever you are, I fear that I might
Have lost you forever like a song in the night
Now that I've loved again after a long, long while
I've loved again.

It was destiny's game
For when love finally came on
I rushed in line only to find
That you were gone.

Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you
'Till all of your loveliness in my arms come true
You've made me love again after a long, long while
In love again
And I'm glad that it's you...
"

 

I'm finished. I really-really am finished.

I did remember all the Taeyeon's warning.

I also knew that it might be resulting this way. I realized that Thunder might also love her, as I like the girl he used to love. He never knew that I love her too, it's a long story and burried deep down already. I meant all the lyrics, it was all the words that I want to told her.

I planned for a revenge for myself. I realized that everything was my fault. The only thing that I did feel right is when I noticed that I'm in love with her. Lee Ji Eun.

'I'm so sorry to deceive you. I'm so sorry not be able to protect you. I also sorry for all the things that I planned. But, at that cafe, what I said to you was real. And I'm still waiting for your smile'

I went out as my heart felt stopped forever. Now, I know why everytime I met her, my heart didn't go racing up, it didn't do a jumping to stomach, nor butterflies. There's no skip a beat, there's no uncontrollable breath too. It's so simple that I might didn't realize it.

I walked through empty classes. Eventhough the sun still shine on me, I didn't felt any warmness. No blood rushing, no feeling, no whatsoever.

Is this her feeling when she knew that I confess to Taeyeon?

Is this the state of her heart when she meet me?

Is it the same?

Because, everytime I met you, Ji Eun. There's a moment of happiness that made even my heart addicted. So, they stayed at that state as long as possible. If others skip a beat, my greedy heart needed more than a skip. Is it my fault too?

"I didn't hope you'll knew all of this, but my story has ended. Just like a Pearl and Coral story that I've never been able to listened until the end"

I smiled, remembering how in the world the story finished.

"All of this information, all of this state, all of what I want to know about you was secretly told by your unnie, Taeyeon. She's becoming my best friend when she help me to know myself. To understand who I really in love with. She warned me about the plan even when I haven't made it. She said it was precognition. I didn't believe, at first.

The second time she told me about betrayal, I realized that I almost do something stupid. I planned only to revenge myself, but dragging Thunder and you were already wrong. Yet, I made another big mistake. So, I really need to apologize to my Cheondoong, Sang Hyun.

I really can't help myself from jealousy when he said that he love you too. A punch was flown, but he didn't dodge it. I swear that he flashed a smirk right before my fist met his face. I don't trust him a hundred percent because of his persona, but I'm still taking a credit for liking him.

Oh yeah, now that I mention the story. I wasn't really the Pearl as our culture showcase, in reality I'm more to a Starfish that planned everything, that's Sang Hyun's blabber. But, I dunno the ending, so I guess I can't really said that too.

One more, you probably didn't knew that I'm the one who found you first. Back in our childhood, I heard someone singing very clearly, pleasantly and warm. Together with Cheondoong, we found you. Lost in the middle of park. Yet, still could singing to your mother, as if your mom could hear it.

I'm also apologize for not being able to talk to you face to face as I'll start to live in a dorm soon. Yes, I've become trainee. Thanks to you, actually. I've found myself.

Last, I wrote this as our farewell. And so I still want to say this to you"

'Saranghae, Lee Ji Eun'
I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Woo's only POV, next? We'll see *evil grin* Enjoy it! :)
Ah, almost forgot...credit goes to Jose Mari Chan's Beautiful Girl, for the lyrics and the inspiration. Epic!