Bud of Affection

Pearl and Coral

IU's POV

'Now. Tell me'

He started to open his mouth and some serenade lose out from him. Every word was simply incredible. Even I felt all the feeling that Pearl had.

'I know that it'll never happened. But, I also know that I have a hope. I still have hope'

'Who is this guy?'

I even slipped down from my own feet. His voice, his feeling, his...everything was perfect. He saw me and quickly help me to get back to my feet. I felt heat on my cheek. Right after I sat on piano's chair, I asked who he is.

'Huh?'

'All the keys...all the notes are...different, but it was great! H-how? Genius!'

'What?'

I closed my eyes, remembering all notes and keys that sang by Wooyoung. I quickly scribble on a paper those notes. Being an absolute-pitch made me easily convey all the voice that I've remembered. By less than five minutes, I got all the details. I played it once on the piano. Wooyoung still stood in awe.

'Try to sing it now'

'N-now?'

'Yeah, try to tell me the story' I was anticipating, expecting so much from a talent.

'O-okay'

He scratched his head. I started the song. He prepared himself. What he didn't know that I already started to record using my phone. He closed his eyes as I played. Then he chose to open his eyes and looked at me. When I looked at him, our eyes met. His eyes suddenly gave a deep impression. It's like that I'm underwater. I gulped.

'He keep looking at me, ohh...what to do?' And my heart got beaten.

'Aish...why is it like this?'

I kept my focus on playing but a sudden burst of butterfly that filled my stomach distracted me so much.

'No...am I...fall for him?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Unnie?'

Taeyeon looked back.

'Yes, Ji Eun?'

'I changed some keys and notes for his part'

'Why?'

'It more fit to Wooyoung's voice'

'Really?'

'I recorded his voice on yesterday's practice'

IU held out her phone and played the recorded practice. Taeyeon gasped as she heard the song. IU seemed unusually sad.

'You doesn't look happy'

'Ah, it's nothing'

'Hmm...okay then. By the way, I kinda envy of his voice. He's very talented indeed. I hope next month we're ready for the cultural case'

IU nodded unenthusiastically. Taeyeon glanced IU with analitical look, an idea popped up. She secretly smirked, knowing that she already grasped the situation.

'Yeah, probably after the drama, Wooyoung-ssi is going to be very famous. He's quite cute, by the way'

IU turned out to be anxious. She tried very hard not to show them but just bit her lower lip.

'Anyway, please continue to train Wooyoung-ssi, Ji Eun'

'W-what?'

'You hear me'

IU lived up a little. A small smile formed in her face, but again, she tried hard to hide them.

'Aish...why you loading your task on me, unnie?!!'

Taeyeon smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon's POV

I might be never mention this before but...I had an ability to foresee the future. It's absurd and the timing was never right but most of them were happened. Lately, I've got a vision through my dream. It's about me, Ji Eun and Wooyoung.

I really had to warn Wooyoung about this. Something bad might happened in the future. And this time, I hoped my vision was wrong. I called Wooyoung to meet up in the cafe near our school.

'Annyeong, Wooyoung-ssi'

'Annyeong'

'Did I made you wait?'

He shook his head and smiled.

'There's something I want to tell you'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I wanted to apologize because of for every chapter, you got to read my crap. *Bow*  But nonetheless, enjoy :)