Drama Endings

Pearl and Coral

Her debut wasn't really going well. Her voice are burrowed deep when competing with other voices with advertised song. She didn't gave up, Lee Ji Eun never gave up on her dream, not even once. In short time, Thunder also got in a boyband created by the legend himself, Rain. She likely frowned and tell herself to fight through the end cause there're so many stories about someone who failed to walk in entertainment industry. Sometimes, Thunder came to her and reminded her how crying once in a while is so much relieving.

'I know this day will come eventually' She smiled between her words to Thunder. IU just got the Best Singer Award because of her single hit the top of the cloud. Thunder smiled as his band got nominated and won the Best Newcomer Award. In the other hand, 2PM's absent because of their concert over Asia made IU felt a little disappointed. She would like to see Wooyoung's face when she stepped on the stage to received the award.

Partly of her heart gave an enormous grateful feeling to him, since he motivated her to reach this point. The other part spat roughly at him, for leaving her without anything but a letter, for abandoning his own feeling, for not gave her a chance to apologize, for not gave her a chance to return the love he poured so much to her. For not gave her a chance to say,

'I love you, Jang Wooyoung' that she's whispered between sleep everyday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung's POV

'Drama?' Manager-hyung confusedly asked. I nodded for a few times now, tiredlessly pushed my luck. He scratched his head with no itch at all, doubting me. I already gave him a reassuring look of mine time after time, and it usually worked. 'Yeah, I'll try' I squealed merrily as another challange accepted.

This time I would worked so hard that I'll be known overseas. A sudden hands put around my neck from behind not long after I get out from our manager's room, it's Nichkhun-hyung. 'How is it?' I sheepishly nodded. 'He said he'll try'

Later, at night, when Taecyeon-hyung came home. He brought us a meal and a good news for me. 'Wooyoung-ah, you have to be ready for your audition' I choked on the meal when he delivered the message. The other member congratulated me after feeding me a glass of water, a nice choke. Taecyeon-hyung told me that he was also wanted to audition on the same drama, I got even more excited since I could asked him what material needed to act. He's quite experienced in this field of show, anyway.

For the next three weeks, I learned how to act naturally, some tips and trick, and how to speak english fluently. I decided to audition for the cast of Jason, a foreigner who apparently really good at dancing, my area of expertise. I really got a problem with speaking foreign language, especially with my Busan-accent which left quite strong taste in my way of speaking.

But, don't call me Jang Wooyoung if I can't get through this obstacle. Because someone back in highschool had taught me the hard way to understand myself, someone who brought back memories. Someone that win the Best Singer Award, yeah,

someone like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU's POV

'I really like the concept of the drama and really looking forward to work with great guys like you' And that's how I cast the role of Kim Pil Sook, a fat angelic voice. 'This should be your first drama, right?' I nodded. Thunder always the first to know all the details, talking to him was easier than most of my friends.

Thunder congratulated me at my path to scoop the art business offered to me. 'You've got to work hard, you know? Who else that you know filled in the roles?' I searched for the paper.

'As the matter of fact, in Dream High--the entitled drama--there are six characters in general with the storyline. But the story resolved mostly only at three characters. Jin Gook, Hye Mi, and Sam Dong. I've already seen Kim Soohyun-ssi chosen as Samdong. He's funny. I also have seen Miss A's Suzy as Hyemi. She's one that you would like to have fun with, smile and laugh all the time'

Thunder smiled as he fascinated the world of a acting. I continued, 'The other character, Baek Hee, Kim Pil Sook, and...J-Jason' I didn't realize that I've always stuttered when mention that role. 'Why?' I looked at him, puzzled. 'Why are you stuttered just at saying Jason?' I honestly didn't know and wanted to know. I shook my head, searching for a reason.

'Probably,' I reasoned to him. 'because of he is Pil Sook's secret crush, a guy that would be acting with me as the special one and I'm not quite sure that I'll--' Thunder signed me to stop. 'No, you'll be okay. Just act like when you're singing' He's right. I set my best smile, a full of hope smile. A song tuned from my phone, I quickly looked at the caller id. 'Manager-oppa?' A single press on the answer button, I replied. 'Yeoboseyo?'

'Eun-ah? The cast has filled. You got Pil Sook's role!' He cheerfully whistling. I kinda knew that I'll got that role, but that's not what I had in my head. 'Oppa. Oppa!" He seemed to get back to earth after my sweet voice called him. 'Who are the other cast?' I embraced myself to hear the news. I'm not really care about other but Jason's cast. I really hope for someone, but I--

'Oh, Jin Gook played by 2PM's Ok Taecyeon' I held my breath when 2PM's name been mentioned, this is not healthy. This is a JYP's made of drama, so of course there will be many of their celebrity auditioned. 'Go Hye Mi is Miss A's Suzy, Song Sam Dong filled by Kim Soo Hyun, Yoon Baek Hee's cast is T-ara's Ham Eun Jung' He stopped. 'HE STOPPED! Oh, please don't stop, oppaa!'

'I know this is what you've been waiting for' I let some curse out mentally. But, he continue, 'Jason will be played by...' He paused. I can't hold it anymore. 'Oppa!' He chuckled crossing through the wireless phone. Thunder looked as intense as my face, he also anticipating for the answer. 'Yeah, yeah, it's 2PM's...' Now the world hold like eternity, I frustrate.

'...Changsung'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Wait up for the final chapter, probably this night will be posted up. Before hand, I'd like to thank all the subscriber, commentator and silent reader. I only had one hope that you'll enjoy it even after it finished. Gamsahamnida~