Revenge's Beginning

Pearl and Coral

Wooyoung's POV

I supposed that I failed and she will let me go. I was wrong.

'Yah! You didn't do anything to ruin those almost-becoming-couple? Where's your heart?!'

My heart fluttered when the word couple was spoken. I'm also afraid. I do really afraid. That she would ended up to be couple with him. The fear because I risked everything in a dangerous move has risen so much. I cannot lose this bet. But now, I just need shrugged it off. I trailed my memory back in few days ago.

 

'Ang-ang!'

No reply from me.

'Yah! Youngie~ Are you mad?'

'No, I'm just thinking'

Donghae sat beside me at the park. I looked at him.

'Hae?'

'Ne?'

'What is it when you love somebody? The symptom?'

'Idiot! That's not a desease! Why?'

'No, just wanted to know if I really love J-jie-yeon'

'Jieyeon? Who is that?'

'Taeyeon! I just said Taeyeon. My tongue a little numb. Anyway, how is it?'

'Ah...okay. Do you wanted to hold her hand?'

'Both of them? yeah' I nodded.

'Your heart pump like crazy when you near her?'

'To both of them? No, not anymore' I shook. He took his time.

'When she smiled to guy other than you, do you feel like a needle is pinned into your heart?'

I hesitated.

'To Taeyeon, it's not a problem. But to IU...'

The memory of her smiling to other guy...that other guy made her more happy...that she's able to near other guys. I started to feel a needle, not pinned, but hammered. I hate myself. I hate that I'm an idiot. I hate myself for not being able to bring forward the courage needed to admit it. I nodded.

'I love her'

 

From then, I've always did anything reckless. But, the biggest mistake probably happened to me is probably now. I really needed help from him. The wild beast already released, now waiting for the bait to take over the job. I saw how Taeyeon looked at me. I sent my smirk. My phone received a message. I opened it.

'I gotta go'

'Where?'

'Private business'

I didn't give any chance for an interview from them. I walked away at a fast pace. I'm searching the sender. He showed up from the alley.

'Looking for me?'

'Yes, are you finished?'

'All went well'

He's always like this. So good that I probably afraid of him.

'Good'

'As long as no one interfere, it'll be okay'

'I believe it's only between us?'

I took out something from my pocket.

'Just in case'

'If leaked out, there's only two person in this issue. You and me'

'Let me handle everything'

'Provided that she didn't know'

'Are you...afraid of me?'

My eyes widen, he even knew my worries. There's no point in lying anymore.

'Yes, as matter of fact, I do'

'Fear me not, lad. You'll get her one way or another'

'Then, I'll leave it in your hand'

I gave him. We parted way.

'I really indebted by you, Taeyeon. I won't risk anything if you didn't warn me'

At the same time, I did something that I might regret later. I definitely guilty in this case.

'It's for you, Ji Eun'

Revenge start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone's POV

'I do really wanna see this through the end'

He walked through the alley after sending a message. Not waiting for long, Wooyoung came out. He grinned.

'Looking for me?'

'This guy is taking a risk that probably he would handle himself. He never looked like this since I know him. He won't take any risk at all. All I can see from him is his determination. Maybe play a little bit is fun, after all'

'Then, I'll leave it in your hand'

He handed me a small thing. We parted ways.

'Lee Ji Eun-ssi...you're one interesting thing. For being able to draw my Youngie to the edge like that'

He grin grew wider.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber's POV

'Omo! What is this?!!'

I kinda gasped looking for perfect explanation. No way. I ran to her class, Ji Eun's. She wasn't there. I texted her, wondering if she knew already. I met her in the gym.

'IU!' I signed her to come quickly.

'What is it, Amber?'

I dragged her quickly out from gym.

'What is this?!'

I showed her a posted photos. Her date with Thunder's photo. Her eyes grew larger as she looked at the photo.

'W-who?! W-why why why?!'

I shook my head.

'Yes, we were there yesterday. But, there's no one that I know looked suspicious. Who could've shoot a clear picture like this?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Dedicated to mystery lovers :D To the one who curious to death, please bear it with me cause curiousity can kills cat (though you're not...awkward) Anyway...please enjoy this chapter :)