The Real Drama

Pearl and Coral

'Five minutes, guys! Please be ready on your designed spot!'

Wooyoung was nerve-wrecked. All the panic glands he had, hyperly produced even more than usual. He glanced towards IU who stood not far from him. She gave a reassuring smile and a 'hwaiting!' handsign. He smiled and made the same sign. He became calm just by seeing that.

'This is nothing. I've got something even more after this. This is nothing'

He chanted the same spell inside his head.

'Wooyoung' Someone whispered. He searched the voice. It's Taeyeon.

'Hwaiting!' His heart was calm. Calmer than usual.

'Cue!'

One signal from the crew and the curtain was lifted. The drama began.

 

"...Coral finally found the rhythm, beautifully interwoven by the thread of light."
 

Wooyoung's turn. IU gave a sign to close his eyes and tell them. He obeyed. The feeling was molded perfectly in his heart, he is Pearl.

 

"Today, I've been dreaming

What kind of dream? You asked

I saw an angel, elegant and pretty

I saw a world who has accepted me

I saw hope, who would bring me

a perfect world.

I know that it's only on my dream.

I know that it'll never happened.

But, I also know that I have a hope

 

I can't blame whosoever

Neither who didn't knew me a bit more

Then, someday...I have a hope

I always know that I have a hope

I always know that I have...you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon's POV

'All went well'

I sighed.

'Now, one trouble solved. Usually, another trouble will be appeared'

'Taeyeon!'

And there he was, waving his hand cheerfully.

'All the hardwork paid off, I guess. And I know what's next. So, he decided not to listen to my advice'

'Wooyoung-ssi, what is it?'

'Can I drop the formalities?' I nodded.

Surprisingly, he hugged me. His heartbeat was at fast pace, so strong that it effect to my heart. I gulped. He broke the hug, holding my shoulder and staring at my eyes. I knew this gonna happened, but it felt very different when it last. His face started to blush.

'Aigoo...since when I like this kind of guy? I like manly guy, not cute one. But, he's...cute'

And my heart slided to my stomach, bloated my body.

'Taeyeon...'

His eyes fixed to mine. I swallowed hard.

'Saranghae'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung's POV

'Saranghae'

I knew my face now competing with boiled crabs in red color. I felt very hot, but the answer still didn't come out. Her face was beet red as well. Stunned.

'So?' I clearly needed to break the silence.

She finally opened her voice.

'C-clearly you didn't listen to my-my advice'

I shook.

'I followed your advice. You just didn't say anything about this'

She had taken back, then lowered her head and started to fidget more. My heart weren't pumping hard anymore. She, out of nowhere of her mind, placed her hand on my chest.

'Wooyoung-ah'

'Yeah?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU's POV

Right after the drama finished, Wooyoung told me to wait as he ran to somewhere. I thought he had any pain that probably would need to be taken care of, so I followed him. But, I was wrong. This time, the pain that probably would need to be taken care of was mine. I stopped when at the last turn, I saw him. Hugging Taeyeon-unnie. A low whisper slipped out his mouth could clearly be heard by me.

'Saranghae'

No tears. No sad feeling. No happy feeling. No nothing. It's only emptiness there. I couldn't feel anything. Not even my own heartbeat. I walked away from that place. That cursed place. I cursed myself. I cursed him. I cursed unnie. I did those mentally as my face kept smiling towards our crew who celebrated of our drama success. I cursed the drama.

Later that night, in my own room, my tears exploded. Not into cry, not into wail, it's just a simple sob and shake. Quietly, I dropped all my body. The pain wasn't at my chest, it went through all parts of my limb. My chest? I've pounded them as the pain reduced to nothing. I was shaking as the water poured down, starting to give me hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Don't torture me, please. This would get better, so enjoy :)