Whose Voice?

Pearl and Coral

'I really don't know how to fix his...arrrgghh!'

'We didn't have much time anymore'

'Ji Eun, you really believe he is the one? How could you?'

IU, herself, was blankly staring at the floor. Wooyoung sat at the corner, wishing his own death sentence to come quicker.

'There's no way they could fix my bad voice' as Wooyoung glanced towards IU, he sighed.

Taeyeon walked to Woo's corner.

'Wooyoung-ssi?'

Woo just looked up helplessly.

'We can't just kicked you out now. So, the only way is to get through all of this together, okay? Can we depend on you?'

Wooyoung knew that Taeyeon was frustrated and she did so much better than just panicking around. Woo nodded. A simple smile formed in Taeyeon's lips. On the other hand, IU looked so shocked. She glanced at her leader and Wooyoung.

'I couldn't be mistaken. It's his voice. It truly his. What happened?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU's POV few weeks ago

'Aish...Taeyeon-unnie is surely forgetful. How come you could forgot your keys, unnie~?'

I walked across empty classroom and it's getting darker each minute. I'm worried. I made final turn to reach our class.

'Searched for keys and quickly get out from this silence, Lee Ji Eun! You can do it, hwaiting!'

After I reach first floor, there're a song being sung.

'Male's voice?'

I hesitated to find out, but my curiousity are killing me. And so, I bravely searched the source of that voice.

'From music class?'

The voice got clearer as I reach Music Class. I gulped. I silently open the door, just to see a silhouette of a man. I just saw his back while his voice was echoing throughout the class. Clear, pure and warm. I unconsciously held my breath. His voice stopped.

'Who are you? What are you doing here?'

'Who is there?'

I definitely ran away. That's the first time I heard someone who has voice so...mature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung put his glasses and trying to read his part of lyric. He sighed. His part of lyric actually had a very deep meaning. In this drama, Pearl is a he. Pearl, who trying to enjoy himself in a world of wonder, was unable to express his feeling well. Cursed to stay inside an ugly clam.

Wooyoung started to hum.

Pearl who got introverted because of his outer appearance let himself drown in his own world. A song appeared out of nowhere.

Wooyoung opened his mouth.

 

"Today, I've been dreaming

What kind of dream? You asked

I saw an angel, elegant and pretty

I saw a world who has accepted me

I saw hope, who would bring me--"

 

His voice interrupted by the sound of door knocked. It's Junsu.

'Youngie? Dinner's ready'

'Ne, hyung~ Wait a second'

'Hurry, it's getting cold'

And Wooyoung left alone in his silence.

'This is very deep song. How could I sing this? Then again...why it felt like I was...supposed be able to sing this?'

He shrugged it off and came down to had dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Mianhe...for dragging all along. I think this could be one long story while in my head I've got another story...I want to try to do Oneshot. But, this story came first, served first. Hope you'll enjoyed it :)