Smiles and Wonders

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

 

Please check out my other story!

 

The Mafia's Queen

 

Featuring Kris or Wu Yi Fan as the main character!

 

If you love gang or mafia or my stories in general, please check it out.

 

I know that I should do another story but I was so tempted.

 

Please give it lots of love, please keep supproting me for better stories in the future.

 

Love you my readers! :D

Soojung slung one strap over her shoulder, she walked out of the car. Minjung had run off with her friends, Soojung couldn’t stop thinking about what happened. She walked into school, she kept having flashbacks of her talk with her parents.

 

-Flashback-

“Why didn’t you tell me anything?” Soojung cried.

Her dad walked over to her side, he pulled her into a hug.

“I didn’t want to throw it at you, I wanted you to slowly learn of your past.” He said.

“I know about that but what about the marriage?” Soojung asked.

“Come have a seat.” Her mom said.

Soojung walked behind her dad into the room, she sat down across from them.

“Before you were even born, the Choi’s house of Dancers were supported by the Kim Corporations. We could of not done anything without the help of your grandfather, my dad.” He said.

“Why does it have to deal with me?” Soojung asked.

“Your grandfather promised to strengthen the relationship by marrying a daughter from the family to their son, at that time. The Kim’s only son, his wife was pregnant and doctors confirmed it to be a boy. Your mom was not pregnant at that time but a couple of months later, she was pregnant and a couple of months later…”

“You had me, inside of mom.” Soojung said.

“Yes, then it was confirmed that you would marry their son. Right now they are in need of an heir, they want to make sure that their only son has a son by the time of the next new year. Originally, you were supposed to be married at the age of 16 but I had to ask for time since you started dancing at festivals and other celebrations the first year. I had to let them know that we were do our best to let you be seen and draw in crowds of people. So going to be two years once you turn 18, which is in a short time. You have to decide, I can’t help you anymore.” He said.

“Why does life have to be so complicated, I don't even know who I am yet and why i’m having these visions or dreams.” Soojung said.

Her mom reached over and held her hand, Soojung looked at her mom.

“Promise me that you will do what is best for us, don’t think about yourself only.” Her mom said.

“Omma, I know that I will have to make a decision but let me at least try to put my dreams together. I want to know why I’m seeing these people and who they are.” Soojung said.

“Well, you don’t have a lot of time. Your birthday is coming up.” She said.

“Please just give me the time I have now, I promise that I will make the best choice for us.” Soojung said.

-End of flashback-

 

She stopped walking when she saw the figure that stopped in front of her with his hands out to the side, almost blocking her from leaving.

 

“What do you want?” Soojung asked.

 

“Hi, remember me.” He asked.

 

“No.” Soojung said.

 

He watched as she turned around from him, he placed his hands down and grabbed his bag. He ran to her side and held his arms out to block her from moving away.

 

“Please, just listen to me.” He pleaded.

 

“What, I don’t have time. Class is going to start in a bit.” Soojung said.

 

“My name is Kim Jaejoong, Senior, 18 years old.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Hi, can I go now.” She said.

 

“What your name?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Choi Soojung.” She said.

 

Soojung stared at this boy, his blonde hair. She could see that his black roots were growing back, somehow he seemed familiar to her. Jaejoong smiled at her, watching how her eyes were stuck on his face.

 

“Can I walk you to class?” Jaejoong asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter