Who am I?

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong entered the room and he let out breath, thinking that she was seriously injured. He pulled a hair out and sat down next to her, he held her hand.

 

“Soojung.” Jaejoong said

 

He was almost home when he got the call from her parents that she was in an accident. He let out a deep sigh, he was afraid.

 

“I was so worried about you.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong looked over at the door, the rest of her family came in.

 

“Jaejoong, you’re here.” Mr. Choi said.

 

“How is her condition?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“They say she is stable but still in a short term coma.” Mr. Choi said.

 

“I’m sorry my parent’s could make it, they had to leave on a business trip.” Jaejoong said.

 

“It’s alright, she is not injured or hurt anywhere.” Mr. Choi said.

 

“Thank you for calling me. I was really worried when I left.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Thank you for coming.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“We will leave you with her. It’s getting late we must return back home.”

 

“Thank you.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong stood up and bowed to them, they left the room and he sat down. He ran his fingers through her bangs and combed them to the side.

 

“Are you alright?” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong placed his hand on her cheek and then her forehead.

 

“You seem fine, maybe this is the effects.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong laughed and then smiled.

 

“I seem crazy talking to you like this, hiding behind my fear. I’m a coward.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong sat there and looked at her sleeping face, he looked at his wristwatch and it was almost 10 pm. He got up from his seat and then pulled the blanket up to her chest.

 

“I’ll come back tomorrow.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong looked at her one last time and then exited the room, he wished that she knew the past but then again he didn’t want her too. When the time comes he would tell her everything she wants to know.

 

Soojung looked around where she was, surrounded by darkness. She felt like she was floating in the air.  

 

“Hello there.”

 

Soojung looked around, there was no one. Then the voice came again, she turned around and saw the girl.

 

“Hi.” She said.

 

Soojung looked at the girl closely, she had never seen this girl before.

 

“Hi, Soojung.” She said.

 

“How do you know my name?” Soojung asked.

 

“Because you are me and I’m you.” She replied.

 

“What?”

 

Soojung looked confusingly at the girl infront of her who was now laughing.

 

“We’re the same person but I’m you from your previous life.” she said.

 

Soojung didn’t believe it, she was really confused by this girl.

 

“Don’t believe me, I know you have memories. People you have never seen before, like the 12 guys and a girl. That girl is me which is you in your previous life.” she said.

 

“I don’t get it, what do you even mean.” Soojung replied.

 

“I’m trying to tell you our story.” She said.

 

“What story?” Soojung said confused.

 

“Your story and what you do will be decided by your heart.” She replied.

 

“Now I’m really confused.”Soojung said.

 

“You will slowly regain your memories and then it will hit you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter