Our Story Part 2

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong walked out into the sun, the forest has always been dark. He liked it when he was able to be under the sunlight. He heard noises, he wanted to be in the sun a little longer. He turned his head and saw two girls running away from two drunk men. They hit one girl and she went down, they chased after the other one. Jaejoong turned around and tried to ignore them but being soft hearted he turned around and return to his forest.

 

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?” Jaejoong said.

 

“Move out of the way, if you don’t want to get hurt.” The guy slurred.

 

“No, you’re not doing this in my forest.” Jaejoong said.

 

He backed away from the girl and was now throwing punches at Jaejoong but he dodged all of them. Jaejoong hit the guy in the stomach and he fell backwards and they both ran off. Jaejoong turned to the almost girl trying to cover her chest.

 

“It’s okay they're gone now.” Jaejoong said.

 

He took off his outer wear and walked over covering her, he turned around to leave but the girl grabbed his hand.

 

“Please help me get home, I’m scared. What about my other friend?” Mee Yon said.

 

“Here, grab my hand.” Jaejoong said.

 

Mee Yon grabbed his hand and he helped her up, she was still holding on to his outer wear tightly. They walked over to where Myung Ok was, Mee Yon went to her side and shook her.

 

“Myung Ok, are you alright? I’m going to get in trouble now. What am I going to do?” Mee Yom asked.

 

“She’s just out cold, she couldn’t take the blow. I’ll carry her, just lead us to your home.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Okay, then please follow me.” Mee Yon said.

 

Jaejoong went over to Myung Ok and carried her, he stared at her face. She was pretty up close, but from the way she was dressed, she didn’t look attractive at all. He followed behind her, but he couldn’t stop staring at her face. They made it to Mee Yon’s house, he walked in and was greeted by Mee Yon’s father.

 

“What happened?” He said.

 

“Appa, we were in an accident and he saved me. But Myung Ok was hurt and she is unconscious.” Mee Yon said.

 

“Take her and put her in your room, I’ll go get her parents.” Her father said.

 

“Follow me.” Her mother said.

 

Jaejoong did as told, he went to the room and laid Myung Ok down. He took one last stare at her and walked out, he didn’t want to be involved in the humans affair anymore. As he reached their front gate, Mee Yon ran after him and called for him.

 

“Excuse me, but what is your name.” Mee Yon smiled at him.

 

“It’s Daehan.” Jaejoong lied.

 

He didn’t know why he responded to her, but he did. He turned around to leave, but she called for him again. He turned to face her again.

 

“What?” He said.

 

“Thank you. Maybe I can see you again?” She smiled at him.

 

“Maybe?” He said.

 

He left just like that, but Mee Yon was looking at him. Jaejoong walked back out into the crowded dirt road.

 

 

Jaejoong was on his way outside the forest when he spots the girl from the other day. She gets up from sitting on the grass. She runs to him and bows to him, Jaejoong looks at her weirdly.

 

“Thank you for saving me and my mistress.” Myung Ok said.

 

“Is that it, then I will go my way.” Jaejoong said.

 

“My mistress wanted me to give you this.” Myung Ok said.

 

She pulled out a small bag with money inside, she handed it to Jaejoong.

 

“I don’t need that.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Then sir what would you like?” Myung OK asked.

 

“Just go home.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong began walking and Myung Ok began walking after him.

 

“Please wait up.” Myung Ok said.

 

Jaejoong curiously ran off and left her behind, he lost her in the crowd of the market. He went around and saw many amazing things. He bought food and talked to people and most of all he got to see the plays they held. After a long day he returns back to the forest, he walks along the path. He sees the same girl sitting in the same spot. She was shivering from the cold and he could care less about her.

 

“Mister.” Myung Ok said.

 

She stood up and walked up to him, he took steps back away from her.

 

“I’ve waited a whole day, why couldn’t you take the money.” Myung Ok said.

 

“I told you…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter