What's going on?

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung walked out of the school building, she waited for the car and Minjung. Slowly she felt dizzy, she fell to the side but someone caught her. She looked at the person, she was startled. She quickly got back on her feet and bowed to the person.

 

“Sorry.” Soojung said.

 

“It’s okay.” He said.

 

“Thanks, I’ll go now.” Soojung bowed.

 

Soojung turned to leave but she heard him yell to her.

 

“My name is Jaejoong.” He said.

 

Jaejoong watched as she walked away, he shook his head and chuckled.

 

“Not going to be easy to avoid me.” He said.

 

Soojung just kept walking, she didn’t want to see that boy. It’s only been a day but she feels something when she is near him, like a connection. She shook it off, making her way to the car, she saw that Minjung was in the car already. She opened the car door and got in, she leaned her head back on the head rest. Minjung looked at her, wondering what was the matter with her.

 

“Unnie, are you alright?” Mingjung asked.

 

“My head has been spinning all day.” Soojung said.

 

“You should sleep when we get home.” Minjung suggested.

 

“I was thinking about that too.” Soojung said.

 

Soojung watched out the window as the car drove off, she didn’t know but she felt scared from the new student. She told herself to avoid him at all cost, not sure if there would be problems.

 

Once the car pulled up by the house, Soojung slowly got out. She grabbed her bag and made her way to her room, she slid the door open and fell onto her futon. Before she went to sleep, she eyes the big drawing hanging on the wall. Slowly closing her eyes, she drifted off to sleep.

 

-Dream- (from chpt 28)

Ae Sook slid down on the wall to the ground and she was bleeding hard. She heard the door open, it was Dongmin. He was surprised that she had taken all the guys down. Ae Sook got up and walked towards her bag, she slung it over her shoulder.

“I know now, what my hyung means.” Dongmin said.

“Good. Now I have to leave.” Ae Sook said.

Dongmin blocked the door with his body and wouldn’t let her pass.

“You can’t leave yet.” Dongmin said.

“Why.” Ae Sook said.

“Because…….”

“Fine, I see. You want his life back.” Ae Sook said.

She walked over to the window and opened it with her uninjured arm. She sat on the window sill and looked back at Dongmin.

“Here, to repay back your hyung’s life. But I’m sorry, I can’t do that. I need to live to solve my own problems.” Ae Sook said.

“No, don’t….”

Ae Sook fell from the window, but she had saw Kai and Sehun leaving.

“Sehun, wind!” Ae Sook screamed.

Sehun and Kai turned around and saw Ae Sook fall from the window, they were exhausted. Kai tried to teleport himself over to catch her, but it wasn’t working. Sehun on the other hand used his wind power, it caught her and lowered her down to the ground gentle. They both ran over to her and they saw that she was bleeding and bruised.

“What happened?” Kai screamed.

“Hi guys, almost gave you guys a heart attack.” Ae Sook sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter