A/N

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Readers,

 

I am really sorry for my readers who shipped Exo/Soojung because they really did love each other. Sadly, Exo was not her beginning. Jaejoong was there for her through all the times and he deserves a happy ending. He loved her so much and every time Soojung was reborn she lost her memories but Jaejoong held onto it like it was air that he needed to breath. He deserves a happy ending with her. Exo has already moved on, Kris got married and a few are dating. Some of the members still love her but others don’t.

 

Finally, we made it to the end. I know 26 chapters for a sequel seems really short. If you noticed I kind of rushed the story. I felt really stuck because I want to expand on Jaejoong and Soojung’s hate/love relationship but it was becoming so repetitive. I also felt that it would of been so long and I didn’t want to write it out, honestly. For Exo, I didn’t really want to focus on them. I wanted to add them but they didn’t really have a connection with Soojung or Jaejoong. I felt so bad for Exo because of how I had originally planned their ending. I knew they were never going to end up with Soojung but I saw your votes on my poll. Honestly, it broke my heart because they went through so much together to not be able to be together in the end.

 

If you guys haven’t caught on, Ae Sook or Soojung’s inescapable destiny was really loving Jaejoong because they had so many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter