fates meeting plan pt.1

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris walked back form the main desk, he had asked for an available room or table.

 

“Kris, what took you so long.” Tao asked.


“Is there a table available? If not we can go home and cook.” Mrs. Oh asked.

“There’s an open room available.” Kris said.

“Yay, we get to eat here.” Jin cheered.

“Jin, please don’t yelling in here. It’s not polite.” Ricky said.

“Okay appa.” Jin said.

Ricky held his hand out to his son, Jin. Jin reached his hand out to hold Chanyeol’s hand.

“I want to hold uncle Chanyeol’s hand.” Jin said.

“It’s fine, I miss this little buddy too.” Chanyeol said.

“Then that means I get to hold mommy’s hand.” Ricky said.

Sumin hit Ricky behind his back but she slowly reaches her hand own to his and interlace their hands.

“You could've just asked you wanted to hold my hand.” Sumin said.

“Please get a room.” Kai said.

Kai pretend to throw up and Chen was laughing.

“Let’s not get carried away.” Mrs. Oh said.

The waiter came and lead them to the room, everyone gathered around the table. They ordered food and waited, Mrs. Oh looked to Kai and smiled.

“I heard that you’re interested in a girl.” She said.

“Who told you?” Kai asked.

Kai eyed his brothers around the table, then he stopped at Baekhyun who was avoiding his gaze.

“That’s not the point here.” Mrs. Oh said.

“I’ve been seeing someone, we went on our second date three days ago.” Kai said.

“That’s fine, time's passing and we’re not getting any younger.” Mrs. Oh said.

“I know, it was hard forgetting…”

“Please don’t say her name.” Sumin said.

“It was hard.” Kai said.

“It’s almost 20 years since she went to a better place.” Mrs. Oh said.

“We know but at least we’re learning to move on.” D.O said.

“Let’s not talk about this, let’s enjoy our night.” Luhan said.

“It’s been a long time since we had sat down together.” Suho said.

“I will be back, I need to use the restroom.” Lay said.

“Hurry, you’re gonna miss the food.” Sumin said.

Lay stood up and pushed his chair behind him, before walking to the door and closing it behind him.

 

Soojung looked at Jaejoong standing by the entrance, his hair combed back and he was in a black suit. She got out and greeted him, he smiled at her.

 

“Hi.” She said.

 

“Hey.” He smiled.

 

“You look good.” Soojung said.

 

“I know.” Jaejoong laughed.

 

“Wow. This place looks expensive.” Minjung said.

Minjung looked around and walked back to her parents. Soojung turned and looked at her parents, they walked over to them.

 

“Please this way.” The waiter said.

 

The waiter bowed and lead the way, Soojung was behind her parents and Minjung. She stood by Jaejoong’s side. She couldn’t keep her eyes off his face, the angle where she was looking from was very attractive. She wasn’t watching where she was going and bumped into someone, she stopped and bowed.

 

“I’m sorry.” Soojung said.

 

“It’s fine.” He said.

 

Soojung looked up and she caught a glimpse of his face before he turned away. She saw how his smile melted her, somehow she felt like she knew him or his face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter