Fragile heart

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for waiting, I've been busy with college.

I'll be updating again tomorrow.

Please upvote if you love! :D

Soojung looked at the girl and the other smiled back to her. She walked over and held both Soojung’s hands.

 

“We choose our own paths to walk.”

 

Soojung woke up, Minjung came to her side and hugged her. She looked around the room and knew she was in the hospital.

 

“I was so worried unnie.” Minjung said.

 

“Where is mom and dad?” Soojung asked.

 

Her eyes dart to the door hoping that they would walk in by now. Minjung sat down in her chair and held her sister's hand.

 

“They are talking to the doctor's.” Minjung said.

 

Soojung turned her head back to Minjung and looked into her eyes.

 

“How long have I’ve been here?” Soojung asked.

 

“You’ve been sleeping for about 5 days now.” Minjung said.

 

Soojung looked back to the door and she was eager to tell her parents what she had experienced.

 

“I need to talk to mom and dad.” Soojung said.

 

“I’ll go and get them.” Minjung said.

 

Minjung stood up and she opened the door and walked outside, closing it behind her. Soojung pressed the button on the control and her bed tilted up. She leaned back at an angle, she pulled the blanket up. A couple minutes later, Minjung and their parents and a doctor entered the room. The doctor came and checked her eyes and heart rate.

 

“We’re going to need to bring her to examine her. We will be back in an hour.” The doctor said.

 

“I need to talk to my….”

 

“We can talk after you get back from the examination.” Her dad said.

 

“Okay then.” Soojung said.

 

A nurse wheeled in a wheelchair, she helped Soojung get on and wheeled her out of the room. After her examination she was notified that she can leave tomorrow morning

 

“Thank you doc.” Soojung said.

 

The nurse wheeled her back to her room and helped her onto the bed. The nurse left and Soojung looked at her parents.

 

“Can we talk without Minjung in here.” Soojung said.

 

“I’ll go and have a snacks in their dining room.” Minjung said.

 

Minjung slid the door behind her and her parents pulled up a chair to the bed.

 

“What is it?” Mr. Choi asked.

 

“I know why strange things and memories that I do not recall are happening to me. I remembered everything.” Soojung said.

 

Mrs. Choi made a face and tried to argue with Soojung.

 

“You're being delusional right now.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“No I’m not, Jaejoong is in my past life too.” Soojung said.

 

“The Kim’s son is in your memories too.” Mr. Choi said.

 

“He was the one who killed me, he was the one who started all this.” Soojung said.

 

“Don’t use him as an excuse to avoid this marriage.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“I’m not lying.” Soojung said.

 

“I don’t know but we should talk to the doctors to understand this.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“Honey.” Mr. Choi said.

 

Mrs. Choi looked away, Soojung held onto her dad’s hand.

 

“You have to believe in me dad.” Soojung said.

 

“I’m trying to believe in you but it’s a hard way to prove if it is true or not.” Mr. Choi said.

 

“Why are you believing in her words, she seems crazy.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“What did I say to you.” Mr. Choi said.

 

Mrs. Choi kept quite, Soojung looked at her dad.

 

“I know who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter