Finding them

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung step out of the train, she stretches and continues walking down the platform. She hold on tight to her backpack, making her way out of the train station. She looks around and gets in a cab.

 

“Can you take me to this address?” She asked.

 

She showed the driver the piece of paper and he nodded. She sits back and looks out the window. After what felt like an hour she reached the house, she paid the cab driver. She straightens her clothes and holds tightly to the straps of her backpack. She walks up to the door and breaths in shakingly. She finally took the courage and decided to knock on the door. Soojung waits for an answer, he heart starts to race. It suddenly disappears when a women opens the door with a baby in her arms.

 

“Hello.” She greets.

 

“Hello.” Soojung said.

 

“What can I help you with?” She asked.

 

“Do you know if there was an old lady in this house with like abou 10 to 12 grown men?” Soojung asked.

 

“I just moved here recently with my husband about six months ago. I do not know who lived here before us. It was vacant for about a year before we moved in.” She said.

 

“Then I will be going on my way.” Soojung said.

 

“I hope you find them.” She said.

 

Soojung nodded and left the property, she walked until she found a bench and sat down on it.

 

“What am I going to do, should I just go home.” Soojung said.

 

Soojung stood up and looked around.

 

“I must not give up, I’ll find them.” Soojung said.

 

Soojung grabbed her backpack and began walking down the street to wherever her feet could take her too.

Jaejoong walks into the living room, he is greeted by Mrs. Choi.

 

“Are you here to see Soojung.” Mrs. Choi asked.

 

“Yes, I haven’t been here since two days.” Jaejoong said.

 

“She will be upstairs. I am on my way to teach another class.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“Then I will be on my way to Soojung.” Jaejoong smiled.

 

Mrs. Choi walked away and followed by a maid. Jaejoong walked up the stairs and to Soo Jung's room. There were no maids outside, the door was locked as usual. He grabbed the key on the hook next to the door. He unlocked it and pushed the door open. He couldn’t see Soojung anywhere.

 

“Maybe she’s hiding.” Jaejoong said.

 

He walked around her room and open closet doors and looked under the bed. She was gone, Jaejoong panicked and ran out of the room. He went straight to the dance rooms and found Mrs. Choi.

 

“Weren’t you visiting Soojung?” Mrs. Choi asked.

 

“She’s not in her room.” Jaejoong asked.

 

“What!” Mrs. Choi yelled.

 

Mrs. Choi stormed out of the dance room and along the way to the house. They ran into Mr. Choi who just got back from work.

 

“Honey, Soojung is missing.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“I gave her permission to leave the house.” Mr. Choi said.

 

“Why!” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“Why did you lock both our daughters up in their rooms. What kind of mother does that?” Mr. Choi said.

 

“I love them and don’t want them to get hurt.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter