Our Story Part 1

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pulled himself through the window and landed on his feet. He dusted his suit shirt from the rust on the side of the building.

 

“Sehun, where have you’ve been?” Mrs. Oh asked.

 

Sehun looked over to Mrs. Oh on the hospital bed, she gave him a worried look. He walked over and sat by her side.

 

“I… I just thought it would be easier to retrieve my wallet from the car instead of walking down the 5 floors.” Sehun smiled.

 

Sehun pulls out his wallet and smiles at her. She looks at it and is not surprised.

 

“Did anyone see you?” She asked.

 

“No, it’s dark out I’m sure there was no one.” Sehun said.

 

“You need to stop doing that.” She said.

 

“I understand.” Sehun said.

 

“It’s getting late, you should go home. You have work tomorrow.” She said.

 

“What about you.” Sehun said.

 

“It’s almost closing hours and tomorrow Sumin along with Jin will be visiting me.” She said.

 

“I just don’t want you to be lonely.” Sehun said.

 

“Get going now, it’s dark outside.” Mrs. Oh said.

 

“I’m going now, I’ll visit you tomorrow after work.” Sehun said.

 

Sehun grabbed his suit jacket and walked out the door. He kept thinking about the girl he ran into earlier, he was just so curious he climbed into her room. He looked around the room and through her stuff. There was nothing, he didn’t know what to think anymore. He pushed the elevator door shut when there was a hand that blocked the door, making it open again. He looked up to the person and he felt really uncomfortable.

 

“Excuse me.” She said.

 

They both nodded at each other, she turned to the face the doors. Sehun felt like there was something but he couldn’t tell, his inner wolf was confused as well. Sehun looked at her side profile, she was pretty but young. She was in the hospital patient clothing, he saw how she was looking back at him. So he looked away, she turned her head to him.

 

“Do you know me?” She asked.

 

“I don’t think so.” Sehun said.

 

“My name is Soojung, if that rings a bell.” Soojung said.

 

“Oh, then I don’t think I know you.” Sehun said.

 

The elevator door opened on the first floor, Sehun began walking out behind her. She turned around and looked at him.

 

“Maybe I know you?” Soojung asked

 

“I don’t think so…” Sehun said.

 

“What is your name?” She asked.

 

“My name is Se…”

 

“Unnie!” Someone yelled.

 

Sehun saw a younger girl come crashing into Soojung. Sehun looked at her one last time and then his way to his parked car. Once he got inside, he brushed her off his mind.

 

“It’s just another normal girl.” Sehun said.

 

He turned his car engine on and drove home from the hospital.

 

Soojung sat in the middle of her darkened room, she had the blanket over her head. It’s been about two weeks since she had gotten out of the hospital. She had many small black outs that would lead to her being out for hours or days. The doctor told her it might happen more often now due to stress or worrying about something. Everytime she had a small coma she would see and feel pain that was unexplainable. She would see people and she didn’t know them, she felt like she didn’t want to go into coma again. She sat looking at her writing journal, her mind was a mess. The door slid open and Soojung stayed still.

 

“Soojung.” She said.

 

Her mother walked over and yanked the blanket off her head, revealing her teared stained her face.

 

“Soojung what is wrong?” She asked.

 

Soojung looked up at her mother and then leaned over and hugged her.

 

“Soojung say something.” She said.

 

“Omma… I dreamt of them again.” Soojung said.

 

“What nonsense is this.” She said.

 

“I’m scared.” Soojung said.

 

“Everything will be alright.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter