fates meeting plan pt.2

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay walks toward the bathroom, he feels dizzy and looks down to the floor. He was not watching where he was going and he looked up at the person’s face. Behind her stood another guy, he looked at him but didn’t really know why the guy was glaring at him. Lay looked away from him to her and she had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.

 

“I’m sorry.” She said.

 

“It’s fine.” Lay smiled.

 

Lay looked away from her and walked to the men’s bathroom, he got in and he leaned against the wall. He felt really dizzy and he could breath, he loosened his tie and washed his face a couple of times. He got a paper towel and dried his face, he didn’t know what was wrong.

 

“What’s wrong with me now.” Lay said.

 

He looked at himself in the mirror, he fixed his suit and hair. He never felt like this before, somehow he felt the need to be comforted. He brushed it off and returned to the room, he took his seat next to Xiumin and Sehun.

 

“Please be quiet everyone, Kris has something to say.” Suho said.

 

Everyone was quiet, they looked to Kris. Kris stood up and looked around the room to each person.

 

“I know it’s going to hard on everyone but I have decided. I asked Jamie for her hand in marriage.” Kris said.

 

Everyone was quiet and Kris spoke up again.

 

“It’s been more than ten years and after finding someone who understands and accepts me for who I am. I believe… No, I know that I am making the right choice. I’m not asking for you to understand me right now but to feel happy for me.” Kris said.

 

Ricky stood up and clapped, he walked over and shook Kris’ hand and then hugged him patting his back.

 

“Congrats to you and Jamie.” Ricky said.

 

“Uncle Kris is going to get married.” Jin yelled.

 

“Please be quiet, I have something to say.” Mrs. Oh said.

 

Kris and Ricky took their seats, Mrs. Oh looked at everyone around the room.

 

“I am happy to hear that you are going to get married to Jamie. It’s about time you guys found someone and moved on. Congratulation to you Kris, when will the wedding be held.” Mrs. Oh said.

 

“Not until next year, she is still going abroad in a month to work for six months. So we’re just engaged till the wedding.” Kris said.

 

“Congrats Kris.” Suho said.

 

Kris looked at all his brothers, they may not be from the same mom but they are the brothers he grew up with and he cherishes them.

 

“Will you guys be my best mans at my wedding?” Kris asked.

 

“Of Course, you know it.” Tao cheered.

 

“I am happy for you Kris.” Sumin said.

 

“Thank you guys.” Kris said.

 

The food was brought in and everyone began dining, Lay wasn’t having much of an appetite and sat staring at his food. He felt someone tug on his hand, he looked up and saw Jin.

 

“Uncle Lay, why are you not eating.” Jin asked.

 

“I’m not so hungry.” Lay said.

 

“Everything is so good here.” Jin cheered.

 

“Alright, I’ll eat.” Lay said.

 

Lay begin grabbing more food onto his plate, he didn’t eat but poked at his food. Xiumin noticed and tapped his arm, Lay looked at him.

 

“I’ll give you a ride home, I need to talk to you about something.” Xiumin said.

 

“I’ll just tell Chanyeol that I’m riding with you then.” Lay said.

 

“Eat up, the food is good.” Xiumin said.

 

Lay nodded and for the rest of the time there, he sat and watched everyone. His mind was wandering all over the place and his body was not doing what he wanted. As everyone was finishing up, he kept staring at Kris. He didn’t know if he was being affected by the engagement announcement or by something eles.

 

“Let’s go now.” Suho said.

 

Everyone gathered up and Lay walked over to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was talking to Kai and Luhan.

 

“Chanyeol, Xiumin is gonna give me a lift home. He wants to talk about work.” Lay said.

 

“Okay then, we’ll see you at home.” Chanyeol said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter