Trying to understand

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Choi was running around the Choi’s personal living quarters, she was looking for Soojung. It’s been 30 minutes since she was waiting for Soojung in the practice room, but she was no where to be see.

 

“Soojung, where are you?” Mrs. Choi called.

 

She walked passed the office of Mr. Choi, the door was not slid closed enough. She stopped and slid the door open, the five year old Soojung sat up from behind the desk. Her eyes were red and her nose was runny, Mrs. Choi knew something was up.

 

“Soojung.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“Omma.” Soojung replied.

 

“What are you doing here, you should be practicing with Teacher Seojun.” She said.

 

“Omma, I just… I just…”

 

“What is it?” Mrs. Choi asked.

 

Soojung got up and ran into her mother, hugging her. Mrs. Choi patted her head, she then bent down to her level.

 

“What is it, tell me.” She asked.

 

Soojung looked at her mom, she looked like she was going to cry.

 

“I’m scared, I saw the it again. I was walking home with the maids from school, we walked passed a dog. It was barking at me and it growled, I got scared. Then I saw wolves run at me and

I’m scared.” Soojung said.

 

Mrs. Choi pulled Soojung into a hug, she rubbed her back. She tried her best to comfort her, she didn’t want to make Soojung ask a lot of questions about it.

 

“Soojung, honey. Everything is alright, it was just nothing. You don’t have to be afraid, it’ll be gone. So let’s go practice and forget about it, alright.” She said.

 

Soojung looked up at her mom, then she rested her head in her mom’s chest.

 

“Omma, I won’t be afraid anymore. Appa said that it is nothing to be afraid of, that I am the dancing princess.” Soojung smiled.

 

“Then let’s go dance for a bit and then go eat dinner with Minjung and appa.” She said.

 

“Where is Minjung? I have to give her some of the stickers I got at school.” Soojung asked.

 

“Your sister is sleeping.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“Let’s go and change my clothes, the dancing princess is going to go and dance away.” Soojung

smiled.

 

“Let’s go then.” Mrs. Choi smiled.

 

Mrs. Choi got up and held Soojung’s hand, they walked and got her changed before dropping her off with Seojun. Mrs. Choi walked to the meeting room, she waited outside for the meeting to end. Once the meeting ended, Mr. Choi walked out last. He saw his wife and went to her side.

 

“What’s the matter, you look down.” He asked.

 

“She’s at it again.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“You mean…”

 

“She’s talking about the wolves again.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“Did you tell her to forget it.” Mr. Choi asked.

 

“She said she is scared but will be okay.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

“It’s been a couple of weeks since the last incident.” Mr. Choi said.

 

“Remember the first time she she started getting her memories.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

-Flashback-

Mrs. Choi was in the middle of practice when 4 year old Soojung ran in, screaming and crying. Mrs. Choi hugged her and held her up, comforting her.

“What’s wrong, Soojung?” Mrs. Choi asked.

“Omma.” Soojung cried.

“Tell me.” She asked.

“I saw wolves chasing me, I woke up and cried.” Soojung said.

Mrs. Choi’s face expression changed, she was worried.

“Omma, I’m scared. They were chasing me, running to me.” Soojung said.

Mrs. Choi began wiping her tears, she looked Soojung in the eye.

“It was just a bad dream, omma get nightmares too. Don’t be afraid, you can stay and watch omma practice.” Mrs. Choi said.

Soojung nodded her head, she got down and walked over to the side. She sat with the other girls who were waiting to go and practice. Mrs. Choi face the mirror wall again, she watched as Soojung was too scared to talk to any of the girls. Teacher Seojun was watching her and right away he saw how her movements were being stiff.

“Madam Choi, you're dancing is off and stiff. Is something the matter?” Seojun asked.

“Nothing, lets get back to practice.” She said.

She tried to focus on dancing, she looked at Soojung one last time before dancing again.

-end-

 

“I remember but we should keep telling her they don’t exist, she’ll forget later on.” Mr. Choi said.

 

“What if she doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter