Dream come true

Believe in Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin lifted her hand to knock on the door but stopped, she turned and faced Soojung.

 

“Remember the plan.” Sumin said.

 

“Right.” Soojung said.

 

Sumin turned around and knocked on the door, Soojung felt her heart beating fast. The door opened and Soojung lost her breath. He smiled at Sumin and pulled her into a hug before he eyed her weirdly.

 

“Who is this?” He asked.

 

Sumin pulled away and introduced Soojung to him.

 

“Lay, this is Soojung. She’s Ricky’s cousin.” Sumin said.

 

Sumin reached her hand out to touch Soojung’s shoulder. Soojung looked at Sumin then she bowed.

 

“Hello, my name is Soojung.” Soojung said.

 

“Come on in.” Lay said.

 

He gestured them in and closed the door behind them. Sumin lead Soojung into the living room, she stopped in her tracks. On the couch was Tao, Chen, and Chanyeol and her heart beat rapidly again. They were messing around they stopped when they noticed the new face. They looked up at them.

 

“What brings you here?” Tao asked.

 

“Where is mom?” Sumin asked.

 

“She’s upstairs in her room.” Chanyeol said.

 

D.O walks in from the kitchen and sees them both.

 

“Sumin, you came.” D.O said.

 

He looks at Soojung and Sumin turns back to the three.

 

“Who is this?” Chen asked.

 

“This is Soojung, she’s Ricky’s cousin.” Sumin said.

 

Soojung quickly bowed and greeted her.

 

“Hello, my name is Soojung.” Soojung said.

 

They greet her and D.O goes back into the kitchen.

 

“Where are the rest of oppas?” Sumin asked.

 

“Kai and Suho went to go shopping, Luhan is in his room. Baekhyun and Sehun are at the office.

Xiumin is also in his room sleeping, Lay went up the stairs just now. Kris is coming later.” Chanyeol said.

 

“I’ll be with mom for a bit.” Sumin said.

 

“Where’s Ricky and Jin?” Tao asked.

 

“They’re at home, I had to talk to mom about something.” Sumin said.

 

Sumin grabs Soojung’s hand and pulls her along upstairs, Soojung bows politely to them as she leaves the room. They walk up the stairs and Luhan walks out of his room and ruffles his hair. Soojung stops again and Luhan gazes at them.

 

“Oh, you’re here Sumin.” Luhan said.

 

“I’m here to see mom.” Sumin said.

 

Luhan looks at her weirdly and Soojung lowers her head.

 

“This is Soojung, she’s Ricky's cousin.” Sumin said.

 

“Oh, nice to meet you.” Luhan said.

 

Luhan extends his hand out to her and Sumin grabs his hand instead.

 

“She doesn’t like physical contact with the opposite gender.” Sumin said.

 

“Oh, sorry about that.” Luhan smiled.

 

Sumin pulled Soojung along down the hall and opened the door. She quickly closed it behind and locked the door. Mrs. Oh looked at her daughter and the strange girl.

 

“Omma.” Sumin said.

 

“It’s you.” Mrs. Oh said.

 

Soojung stood there frozen like a log, Mrs. Oh got up from her desk slowly. She made her way over and hugged Soojung.

 

“What are you doing here child.” Mrs. Oh asked.

 

“I… I… I wanted to see them.” Soojung said.

 

“You’re late by 20 years.” Mrs. Oh said.

 

“I know but see them will give me the strength to carry on.” Soojung said.

 

“How did you get here?” Mrs. Oh asked.

 

“I ran into Sumin at the market over in the next town.” Soojung said.

 

“We’ve moved here for almost 10 years now.” Mrs. Oh said.

 

“Can I just see everyone of them and then I will leave. I will never come back again.” Soojung said.

 

“Alright, just don’t reveal yourself.” Mrs. Oh said.

 

“I told them that she was Ricky’s cousin.” Sumin said.

 

“Stay for dinner and then you can go back with Sumin.” Mrs. Oh said.

 

“Thank you.” Soojung said.

 

“You know that…”

 

“Omma, I told her already. They still have their powers.” Sumin said.

 

“I’ll make sure to stay away from Luhan.” Soojung said.

 

“Let’s go downstairs and see if Kyungsoo is done cooking.” Mrs. Oh said.

 

Soojung exited the room behind Sumin and Mrs. Oh, they walked downstairs and sat down in the living couch. Luhan was sitting in the kitchen talking to D.O. Tao, Chen, Lay and Chanyeol were sitting across from them. Soojung kept looking around then Tao leaned across the table.

 

“What brings you here?” Tao asked.

 

Chen hit Tao on the back and Tao looked at him.

 

“That’s not polite.” Chen said.

 

Soojung looks at them and then she smiles.

 

“My family and I came to visit, we’re going to move here if my parents like it.” Soojung lied.

 

“Oh, what city are you from?” Chen asked.

 

“I’m not really sure, I just moved there for about two weeks.” Soojung said.

 

“Oh…” Chen said.

 

“How old are you?” Tao asked.

 

“I’m eighteen.” Soojung said.

 

“Then you’re done with school almost.” Chen said.

 

“Yes.” Soojung said.

 

“What do you plan to do after?” Lay asked.

 

“I was going to go to college and maybe do something in the medical field.” Soojung lied.

 

“That’s nice.” Lay said.

 

Soojung felt eyes looking at her from across the room, she turned and saw Luhan looking at her. She turned back and looked at the other boys. Lay got up and left the room only to return with Kai, Suho, Sehun and Baekhyun. They walked in and saw Soojung, they immediately greeted her.

 

“Hello.” They said.

 

“Hello.” Soojung said.

 

Sumin got up and hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter