Chapter 11

Love Is

Raehyun's P.O.V

"So..it's about..Seoyoun.."

 

"My sister?" His eyebrows knitted together as he pointed at himself.

 

"Yea..."

 

"Ohh...about the..ya know..PDA?" 

 

"Uh, no..not exactly.." I swallowed out of nervousness.

 

"Then what?" I finally turned, so I was looking at him. As soon as I did, I was met with eyes that just melted me. I got lost in them for a second, but thanks to that little voice in my head, I quickly recovered. 

 

"Well, so, Seungcheol oppa is our English teacher's assistant. So, this is second period and the guy she was making out with came in with two other guys. I think their names were Simba and Yul? Anyways, they got into a fight and just expolded at each other. The other guys - I didn't really care about. I just kind of wanted to ask you about her and the guy she was..you know. Did they have anything going on in the past?" When I finished, he seemed in deep in thought. I looked somewhere in else, hoping he would fill up the awkwardness soon.

 

"Well, we used to be very close. Something happened, a girl happened, between Seungcheol and Simba. So..yea, but not really. I'm guessing they're on good terms now, since Seungcheol stopped me from going at them when they were showing PDA." I nodded at his words.

 

"Ahh..I see.."

 

"Anything else?" I started shaking my head, but remembered about Seungkwan - the whole reasaon we were in this stupid fight. I inhaled and then before I knew it, I was spilling everything out. The words, the situation, my feelings and my tears. When I was done, he offered me his shoulder to cry on. He held me tight until I stopped crying.

 

"T-thank you and sorry. It's just that it was bothering me so much and you probably know the most about her. Almost everything, aside your parents, but it would seem pretty weird to go to your parents and ask." I chuckled awkwardly and that's when he tensed. I looked up and I froze. Did I say soemthing wrong?

 

"Um, Raehyun..our..um..they're dead. Both of them." 

 

"Omg. I feel even more terrible. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have." I let out more tears, and he rubbed my back, soothing me, saying it was okay.

 

"NO. LET ME GO. I'M GOING TO ING KILL THAT . DO NOT HOLD ME ING BACK DAMN IT." We both jumped and turned around. I froze right there on the spot. Seoyoun looked ready to kill. She had a wild, crazy, no - insane look in her eyes. It was a look that made me die. She was being held back my Seungcheol oppa and a couple of others whom I didn't recognize.

 

"SEOYOUN. NO. CALM THE DOWN RIGHT NOW."

 

"NO DON'T TELL ME TO CALM THE DOWN WHEN THIS TWO TIMING BACK STABBING IS TRYING TO PULL MY ING LEG DOWN TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL." It was then I realized that she was 100% talking about me. I gulped, the hopes of continuing our friendship was cut. For good. I had to do something, I couldn't just stand here or else she'd think it's true. I quickly stood up and made my way to her, until a hand pulled me back. I saw Namjoon oppa just shake his head.

 

"You should go home. It's more safer for you." 

 

"B-but-"

 

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it." I looked back at her and then back at the smiling Namjoon oppa. I sighed and finally complied. 

 

"Can I just..please? One sentence?" I pleaded,a nd finally he seemed to give in.

 

"Fine, just stand behind me." I was shaking, but nodded.

 

"OW, WAIT. CALM DOWN." She glared at the tremendously tall guy, while trying to escape his grasp.

 

"Do NOT tell me to calm down." She snarked, and finally she laid her eyes on me. I didn't like the way she was looking at me. Even though I had Namjoon oppa, a protector, in front of me...I was scared less. She looked at me with disguist, and somethign else. She looked at me as if I were a prey to her. I swallowed hard before I made my move.

 

"Seoyoun, I-" She glared at me, and it wasn't just a normal glare. It was much more than that. It was undescribable, but when I spoke, she seemed to stop all her actions.

 

"Don't say my name. What were you going to say? I'm sorry? Yea, right. I bet you are. Of course, you were going to use me. Why couldn't I see it?"

 

"No, it's not that." She closed her eyes and inhaled. When she opened her eyes, it was safe to assume she was a lot calmer. She broke away from the grasps and made her way to me. She stopped just before me, right in front of Namjoon oppa.

 

"You know what? I don't ing care what you do now, who you're friends with, but if you really knew me, you would've known I hate people that are fake. I even told you face to face. You think I couldn't see through your little plan? Or, should I say, your parent's plan?" That struck me right there. Her other words, the words she called me, also stung..but this? It's true..that's why it hurt even more.

 

"What are you talking about?" She didn't even look at Namjoon oppa, which I really hope she did. She's just all too good at this. Figuring these things out, and making people spit the truth. She never broke the eye contact between us.

 

"Why don't you let her tell you? You're pretty good at this, actually. You knew I was going to this school, you knew I was going to be working at the cafe, you knew I had two brothers. You just weren't sure when your parents were going to kill mine." At her last sentence, everything fell silent. Everyone fell silent.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry! I didn't have a choice!" I confessed. It was off my shoulders, fuss free. Everyone was so shocked, it was easy for her to push Namjoon oppa away from me an grab my collar.

 

"I'm pretty sure you did, but I know stuff about you. More than you think I know, okay? So, I'm feeling nice and I'm going to give you a choice. You can either continue or back off..and you know what happens if you choose to continue." She let go of me, rather harshly, making me fall to the ground. She walked past me too coldly and grabbed her backpack, gave me a chilling stare and started to walk towards her house, without looking back.

 

That's when I knew I wish I could turn the hands of clock back.

 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okkkkkkk

So, first of all, I'm really sorry that I made this happen. I just felt like I had to add another plot twist. Nothing scary is going to happen, don't worry. I mean, I can assure you 100% because I'd be scared xD

Comment your oppinions!! I wanna knowwwww hehe^^