Chapter 18

Love Is

A/N: Okay, so I rarely do an author's note in the begining, but if I didn't it would be kind of confusing. So, remember the group of guys that came over in Chapter 14?? I'm changing their names, and with the name changes, a group will be added - IKON. Sorry, so many IKON feels nowadays. Also, for reasons I can not say (because it may or may not spoil what will happen), they were going to stay connected. I hope you have a wonderful day!  

Btw who else is highkey in love with BTS's Run..and well, the whole album?? I know I am xDD

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Hey, let's go." I felt a tap on my shoulder. I uncrossed my arms and turned my attention to Seungcheol oppa. I immediately noticed the bruise on his cheekbone.

 

"Omg. What happened?" I brushed my hand over the bruise gently. I retracted my hand back when he flinched.

 

"I'll tell you at home." His smile disapeared and a pissed face took over. I nodded and walked towards my motorcycle. 

 

That's when I realized: my family is falling apart.

 

***

 

"Here, sit down. I'll get some ice." Seungcheol oppa proceeded to the couch and I went to the kitchen. I quickly grabbed the ice bag we always kept since we were always getting into fights. I tore off a paper towel and wrapped it around the ice bag. It kind of hurt to see my brother like this: lying down from a punch, but not just any punch. A punch from someone that was supposed to take care of us. I gently placed it on his bruise. He seemed to jolt up a bit and sat up straight. He gave me a weak smile and I sat next to him.

 

"I'm pretty sure you know who punched me." 

 

"Damn. I never knew Raehyun was strong enough to punch you." He gave me a weak smile at my joke. I also smiled, but a weak smile.

 

"I just can't believe he would chose her rather than his family." He sighed. 

 

"I know..I know. I don't want to make this all about me, but I..I think I'm starting to feel something again." 

 

"Really? That's amazing! What is it?" My heart broke to see him in this state. He was hurt - physically and emotionally, but he still allowed himself to smile.

 

"It hurts..a lot...and I think..I don't know. It just hurts me a lot to see you like this. It's the second time in my life to feel this."

 

"When was the first?" 

 

"When Sancheong and I broke up." I bluntly said, laying into the sofa.

 

"Ahhh...old times were good." I turned my head and at the same time, Seungcheol oppa and I made eye contact. The moment we made eye contact, we started chuckling.

 

"First with our parents, and now with Namjoon. Damn. Our family is really falling apart, isn't it?"

 

"Yea..I guess so. At least we have each other." We smiled at each other before there was a knock. 

 

"Here, I'll get it." Before he could protest, I was already standing up going to the door. I opened the door and saw solemn faces.

 

"Hey.."

 

"Why so glum? Come in!" 

 

"Um actually..we came to say goodbye." I furrowed my brows in confusion and leaned against the door.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You want to tell her bro? You are the closest to her.." To my surprise it was Simba oppa that came out, not Sancheong oppa.

 

"By the way, where's Sancheong oppa and Eddy oppa?" They all fell kind of quiet.

 

"Um..we kind of have to go..cause...Sancheong's parents put him in an engaged marriage." I froze. I couldn't belive the words coming into my ears. No, I refused to.

 

"I'm sorry..what?"

 

"We didn't know either. Sancheong tried to refuse telling his parents about you, but apparently it was a deal made from before he was born."

 

"I'm guessing that's where Eddy oppa and he is...in the U.S."

 

"Yea..kind of."

 

"So..there's no way to change their minds." I bit my lip for no reason. I guess it was to try and stop the tears.

 

"Sorry. We really are. Ec.o hyung punched him if it makes you feel better." I would normally laugh when Ec.o oppa delivered a smack to Prince Mak's head, but I was too hurt.

 

"I-It's fine..Um, just..text me and my SKype hasn't changed either. You know how to contact me."

 

"We're all sorry. Can we get a goodbye hug?" I breathed in and nodded. Starting from Simba oppa, they all gave me a tight hug.

 

"Tell him to not forget me too soon or to start to love the girl too soon. Oh, and tell the girl that she is one lucky ." I choked down the tears.

 

"We will. We'll text you." 

 

"Yea." This time, a sound barely came out. It felt like my world was falling apart. When I closed the door, it was when it did fall apart. All I have is Seungcheol oppa now..maybe not.

 

"Hey, who was it?" Seungcheol oppa asked me with a confused smile.

 

"Oh, just the guys. They came to say goodbye."

 

"What?"

 

"Um..so..apparently Sancheong's parents set him in an arranged marriage from when he was born. It's all okay. I'm just going to take a walk. I'll text you later on."

 

"Okay..be safe. I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and left. I grabbed my phone in my pocket and left to the house just a couple houses down.

 

***

 

I knocked a couple times. Like me, it was weak. So unput together. I sniffled a couple of times, still attempting to wipe the tears away. I could barely stand. I had to lean on the walls. A few seconds later, the door opened and revealed a Yunhyung.

 

"Hey-oh, what happened. Are you okay?" Worry washed his face and I was wiping a tear away.

 

"Can I come in?"

 

"Yea! Of course!" He opened the door and closed it as I was taking my shoes off. When I almost tripped over my own two feet, he said nothing. He held me tight and helped me walk to where the noise was.

 

"Hey! Who- Omg. Are you okay?"

 

"Does she look okay hyung?" 

 

"Geez. So sassy."

 

"Guys, make room for her." Donghyuk got up and Yunhyung led me to where he was sitting before between Bobby and B.I.

 

"You...never cry."

 

"Well, yeah? I also thought I wouldn't be able to feel anything either. Of course the first ing feeling I had to feel is pain and betrayal. " 

 

"Woah, woah, calm down. Rant to us if you want. Just calm down." B.I was rubbing my back to try and soothe me.

 

"Yea, breathe in and out. Then, tell us." Bobby added, slapping away B.I's hand.

 

"Ow. That hurts you idiot." B.I murmered. I breathed in and out just like Bobby told me. After many breaths, I calmed down.

 

"There's this girl- Raehyun. You probably know her. I don't know what she did, but Namjoon isn't the same anymore. He took her side over mine. He believed her instead of Seungcheol oppa and my side. To top that off, Namjoon punched Seungcheol oppa in the face. If that wasn't enough, my boyfriend who I thought I was going to marry and happily live with kids, was already married since birth. He didn't even say bye or sorry. He just left and had his friends say bye. I-I am just so confused and fallen apart-a-and I dont know what to do." I ended up sobbing again. 

 

"There, there." I felt a warm embrace take me in. Hiccuping, I looked and saw it was Bobby who took me in. As soon as I saw his face, it made me want to cry harder. That is exactly what I did. I hid my face in his chest and cried harder, but silently.

 

"Well, if you want, you're always welcomed to our house. Same goes to Seungcheol." I could tell whose voice it was. It screamed angelic, which could only mean Jinhwan. 

 

"T-thanks." I lifted my face and wiped the last few remaining tears.

 

"About the whole Namjoon Raehyun thing, we'll come up a plan altogether. Does she go to your school?"

 

"Yea. I have math, English and gym with her." 

 

"That's awesome!"

 

"Uh..Yunhyung hyung, are you okay?" 

 

"Junhwe, Donghyuk and Chanwoo are transfering her school. Aren't they?"

 

"OH YEAH!" I'm not going to lie, but when they stood up cheering, it did make a little smile.

 

"OH GUYS!! WE MADE HER SMILE!!" Donghyuk pointed at me, everyone else smiling like an idiot.

 

"Argg guys, stop it!" I shrugged it off smiling.

 

"Okay, let's calm down. Some people are trying to sleep."

 

"I am so glad our original group is back together." Jinhwan randomly stated. Everyone sat down, but still was smiling.

 

"Actually hyung, nowadays, it's squad. Not group."

 

"Shut up Junhwe." 

 

"You oldie." I snickered in a comment.

 

"...and she's back."

 

"I love you Jinhwan!" They all groaned when I said that.

 

"When are you going to call us oppa?"

 

"Only when it's necesscary. That's the beauty of our squad though." I innocently smiled.

 

"Alright guys, leave her alone. It's 1 AM. We should go to sleep. Junhwe and Donghyuk skeep together so Seoyoun can sleep in Donghyuk's room. It's cleaner."

 

"I wish I could go against that, but it's so true."

 

"At least you know hyung!"

 

"Shut up Chanwoo!" 

 

"Whatever hyung. At least I'm clean." Chanwoo quickly stuck his tongue out and rushed up to his room. We chuckled and we all went upstairs. 

 

"Donghyuk's room is right beside mine. Here, I'll show you since Donghyuk is probably already in there."

 

"Okay then. I guess you can be my guide Bobby." He rolled his eyes and started walking. It was such a good idea to come here.