Chapter 15

Love Is

Raehyun's P.O.V

I knew it was a good idea to come here. I looked at my phone and saw it was nearing midnight. I chuckled to myself and exited. I stretched just a few feet from the entrance and smiled to myself. Yea, tomorrow was school, but did I care? Nope. I'll just deal with all my problems when I wake up. I turned the corner and saw the reason why I came here in the first place.

 

"Raehyun, right?" I froze a bit, not knowing what to do. So, I just stood there, scratching my neck.

 

"Wow. Not even replying. Or a thank you." I looked up and saw Seuncheol-ssi scoff, obviously in frusteration. Or something close to that. 

 

"Seungcheol, why don't you wait over there?" 

 

"What? You crazy? Who knows what she'll try to pull."

 

"5 minutes."

 

"Fine. I'm going to be counting." He said after hesitating.

 

"So, what brings you here?" 

 

"I, just, everything." I chuckled, trying to make things lighter. 

 

"So, what she said was true?" I bit my lip. Observing te situation, I had 2 options. I could either come clean and admit it or I could deny everything.

 

"Yea..kind of. I mean, the whole spy thing..kind of? I don't want to be part of all this chaos to be honest. So, what brings you here?" I casually asked, hoping he wouldn't ask any other questions.

 

"Seungcheol and I had a rap battle to go to."

 

"You rap?"

 

"Yea. Seoyoun raps too."

 

"Oh.."

 

"HYUNG!! YOU HAVE EXACTLY 1 MINUTE AND 45 SECONDS LEFT." We both burst out laughing at how accurate Seungcheol-ssi was being.

 

"Well, get home safely. I'll see you around." I blushed when he lightly tapped my arm. 

 

"O-oh yea. I will. Thank you." I quickly turned around, hiding my blush.

 

"HYUNG! YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE LEFT."

 

"Well, see you." I didn't see it, but from the furthering footsteps, I assumed he was on his way. I quickly looked back and confirmed my  assumption. I sighed and made my way accross the street, still smiling at the brief contact.

 

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"See? I told you I could handle them."

 

"...you're leaning agaisnt the couch, almost lying down on the floor, bleeding and bruised almost all over." I stayed silent for a while as I observed my situation just to check if E.co oppa's words were really true. I was for sure leaning against the couch for support, almost lying down, bleeding a bit and I did have some bruises.

 

"..okay, yea, but they're like..almost half dead." I nodded towards the group of guys."

 

"I can't believe you beat up 7 guys all by yourself.." I chuckled, but automatically winced in pain.

 

"You okay?!" I looked over at my boyfriend, who might as well have an I'M WORRIED AS written all over his face.

 

"I'm not dead."

 

"WE'RE- WOAH. WHAT THE HAPPENED." We heard the door open and close, a freaked out Seungcheol oppa entering. 

 

"Hyung...I'm scared of noona.." 

 

"AWE MY SQUISHY BABY CHAN!!" I saw Seungcheol oppa run over to the youngest and embrace him with a hug.

 

"Alright, all you guys can get out of my house."

 

"Will do. Anyways, thanks for the fight and sorry for accusing you all this time." 

 

"No problem, Jinhwan. Good luck trying to get wherever you're going." I waved lightly from the ground. The boys were helping each other up and walk.

 

"Just a couple houses down."

 

"Ah, I see. Well, see ya around." 

 

"See ya." I motioned to Namjoon oppa to tell him to help them out the door.

 

"So...what happened exactly?"

 

***

 

"..and that is why you're dear sister is..well..that." 

 

"Hyung, you need to learn how to summarize. Simba and Eddy fell asleep.." Prince Mak oppa spoke cautiously.

 

"You're just jealous."

 

"No, hyung, I was about to fall asleep too."

 

"Why didn't anyone interupt him?" I yawned.

 

"So..school tomorrow. How are you going to go?"

 

"You're driving me, are you not?" I raised an eyebrow at Seungcheol oppa.

 

"No, he means, are you sure you want to go? I can call in." 

 

"Oh. That's sweet, but no. That backstabbing needs to know clearly who she's dealing with." I stood up, holding back my wince.

 

"But-"

 

"No buts." I cut Seungkwan off. Wait, Seungkwan? Why are they still here?

 

"Are you-"

 

"I really like the floor." I interupted Namjoon oppa as I collapsed at my first step.

 

"Um...I don't think she should go." Simba oppa whispered to Sancheong oppa very, very badly.

 

"I can hear you." 

 

"Here babe, let's get you to bed." I was off the ground in a second. I blinked in confusion as I was swept away by my boyfriend.

 

"I'll see you guys at school tomorrow." I said over his shoulder as he was already going off to my bedroom.

 

***

 

"Are you sure it was a good idea to come to school?" Seungkwan asked my for the nth time since this breakfast. Apparently since it was already so late, my dear brothers thought it would be a good idea and let them sleep over. The thing is that I went to bed at 1 AM, but didn't go to sleep until 2 AM.

 

"Well, now I'm regretting it because a certain group of people thought it would be oh so very considerent and not shut up until 2 AM." I glared at him. 

 

"Ha..ha..I wonder which..group..of people..." He bit his lip.

 

"Hey, you guys are already here." We saw Mingyu approaching us.

 

"Yea." I curtly answered.

 

"Look, Seoyoun. I know we got off a bit rough, but I want to tell you that I have no intention of trying to court you." My ears perked at his words, but I stayed silent.

 

"No sorry?"

 

"Oh yea..that too. Sorry for all the problem. Friends?" He extended his hand. The moment was fairly okay until Seungkwan decided to let out and overly dramatic gasp. At the same time, we both rolled our eyes.

 

"Yea, why not?" I gave him my right hand and we shook. He broke it off when the bell rung. The point where students started making their way in. Seungkwan was going off of homework or something like that, and of course I was listening, but I was also looking when she would enter the door.

 

"Who are you looking for?"

 

"That brat." I kept my eyes on the door.

 

"I thought she was a backstabbing ."

 

"Oh, trust me, I could use so many other words." I chuckled, and finally, she came in. I smirked, and when we made eye contact, I gave her my middle finger to admire. Making sure it was crystal clear, I mouthed the two words anyone would say, given my situation.

 

you. 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N:  First of all, I want to appologize for not updating in a LONG time. I probably most likely won't be able to update as much from now on until Winter Break or something. That's what I plan to do, but life may give me a big and giant poop. For those who are wondering, I'm in my last year of high school and I'm applying to a university this year. Thank you to all those who are patient! I truely do love and thank you all!