Chapter 14

Love Is

WARNING: MENTIONS ABUSE

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Raehyun's P.O.V

Only repeated sighs and worries came. Nothing else. It's been a good 5 hours since everything happened. I ate dinner and I was trying to stir up a plan. Or..was a sincere appology better? I wasn't planning on getting suspected, or anyone finding out this soon. Or at all. A thought came in - it wouldn't help with anything, but it would surely help me take my mind of things.

 

I rushed upstairs and started getting ready. The usual tight LBD and very heavy makeup. I grabbed my wallet, cell phone as well as my other necessities and tossed them in a little crossbody bag. I went out and locked my my door.

 

Maybe an underground rap battle wasn't such a bad idea.

 

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"..I'm gone for..an hour and..this..this is what happens.." I've always ahd a hard time controlling my anger, but trust me, when there's 20 immature guys left alone..it was hard. It's really hard.

 

"Okay, sweetie, I know you're mad- Ou..okay..yea..nevermind." Sancheong oppa quieted down as  a pillow smacked me right in the face. I made no comment back and started walking towards the living room. With the pillow.

 

"Oh, hey guys!! What's up?" Calm down..calm down..I breathed in, trying to help me calm down.

 

"Yea, why do you look so pissed, Seoyoun?" Everyone stopped and gathered around.

 

"I wouldn't be so happy if I were you.." 

 

"What? What's wrong??"

 

"Who...threw..the pillow?" I gritted between my teeth.

 

"Oh." Everyone looked at each other and all pointed to one person.

 

"Hey! Guys!! I don't want to die!" 

 

"You're my brother, and I love you, but..seriously? Not loving you so much right now." 

 

"Oh, hey. You hear that? I think it's time calling me to go to a rap competition. Bye!!!" Namjoon oppa ran so fast, I couldn't even trip him. I sighed, giving up and going to the couch.

 

"You guys really need to stop. LIKE NOW." I yelled, piercing a glare at them.

 

"Ouu...she's scary."

 

"Chan, she's a noona to you." 

 

"Oh..HAI NOONA!!!" I peered out of one eye, raising an eyebrow. I then dug my face back into my hand, groaning.

 

"I really need to find something else to do."

 

"You love us, Seoyoun. Don't deny it." I felt an immediate hug, and saw it was Simba oppa - the usual. He was used to a being hit a lot.

 

"Yo, yo, yo. Hyung! Who said- ouch." I extended my leg and got up from the couch, stepping over the lying Simba oppa on the ground.

 

"Oops. Leg spasm."

 

"Oh yeah, where's Seungcheol oppa?"

 

"He was the opening act for his show thing at his school." 

 

"Ahh I see. Right..I remember him saying something about that." 

 

"Um..Seoyoun?" 

 

"Yea?" I turned around and saw Seungkwan.

 

"Is he going to be okay?" I looked down at him and then back at him. 

 

"Yea. He's totally faking it." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Um, guys..did you invite other people?" Eddy oppa interupted us with a serious tone.

 

"No..why?"

 

"Um, Seoyoun? I think someone's here to give us a visit." 

 

"You don't mean her..do you?" I raised my eyebrow, in disguist.

 

"Her alliences." 

 

"Everyone hide. NOW." I turned around, starting to push the guy named Chan and Seungkwan upstairs.

 

"What? Why? What's happening?"

 

"Nothing you need to know. Now move!" 

 

"Huh. You sure look different. I guess time changes a lot of things." The door broke down, revealing the faces I hate so much. I quickly pulled the two back into the living room.

 

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" Simba oppa came foreward, traces of child play gone. I shoved the two way back. 

 

"If you value your life, stay still, and if there's a chance, run for it andd go to the police." I sternly whispered to them and the surrounding guys.

 

"P-police?" 

 

"Yes. I'll give you the signal. Now spread it around." I quickly dismissed them, moving to the front.

 

"I don't mean to sound like a smart , but isn't this tresspassing?" E.Co oppa talked, arms crossed his chest.

 

"Hell yea." I scoffed.

 

"Does it look like we care?" 

 

"Obviously not." I answered back.

 

"Now, Seoyoun, be careful." 

 

"Of what? Last time I checked, I beat your ing . I took you, Jinhwan and Chanwoo..remember that? I beat all your petty asses." A couple of guys snickered, on my end.

 

"Why you ing ." Junhwe was never calm, so him throwing a punch in my direction was obvious. I slid to the left and grabbed his wrist.

 

"You still lack a ton." I scoffed, pulling him towards my direction, elbowing him square in the chest. I let go of his wrist, flowing through, and making him crash into Yunhyung. A few shocks went on around the room.

 

"Okay..that's definietly not the Seoyoun we know.." I didn't bother looking away from the heated glaring contest I had going on with Jinhwan, but I assumed it to be Vernon.

 

"Oh, you boys don't even know her. You've basically fell into her little trap. You wouldn't know why she's being targeted anyways, but I guess I could tell you." I broke away from Jinhwan and carried the glare right to Donghyuk.

 

"You ing wouldn't dare."

 

"Why? Is there something noona did?" Donghyuk smirked right at me, looking back at Chan, making me clench my fists.

 

"Oh, you wouldn't even imagine it. Perhaps, I don't know, it has something to do with-"

 

"Donghyuk. Stop it." Yul oppa said nonchantly. 

 

"You want me to stop? Don't they deserve to know what she did to Jaemin?" I clenched my fists even tighter, a tear escaping as immediate guilt took over me.

 

"Shut up. You know it had to be done! I-I couldn't do anything else." I whispered the last part and looked away. 

 

"You had plenty of choices. You just had to be a selfish little , didn't you? You thought you were so high, and I still bet that you still think of yourself as some ing queen. Maybe that's why your parents were murdered." I froze, looking up, a tear or two escaping my eyes.

 

"Oh, look, she's crying. Haven't-"

 

"Enough." The sharpness of the one word was so sharp, I felt a chill.

 

"We have guests over, and you continuing to spill everything to them, while verbally abusing her isn't something to do." 

 

"Oh, look at Joonyoung, protecting her."

 

"Why, you-"

 

"Enough is enough. You know what? I've had enough of it. If you think I was going to stand here you're wrong. First of all, you kknow very well why my parents were murdered. Second of all, you don't know what he did to me. You want to know what he did to me?" I spoke up, deciding it was enough. For years, I've had to live with the guilt of not being able to save someone, but that was over. Tonight was the night it would finally come to the end.

 

"Let's hear her pathetic excuse out." I rolled my eyes, taking off the shirt I had, recieving protests and confusing questions.

 

"You would never think poor Jaemin would hit me, right? That he would never physically abuse me? He's so kind - an angel, but you know that no human can actually be an angel. All the stress and burden he would get because of you guys, his parents, everyone..he'd take them out on me. Even though, I stayed by his side. When his girlfriend left him, I stayed with him, by his side. During that night, if I wanted to, if I meant it..I would've left a long time ago. Long before the police arrived. I didn't, and you B.I, know that. We came out at the same time, you saw me. I know you did. Even after the countless beatings I got from him, I still stayed by his side. I didn't leave him. All these years, I've been wrongly accused by you guys, and I let it happen. I'm so ing done with your ing bull. Like, I'm 10000 ing percent done. If you don't leave right now, I'm taking matters to my own ing hands." What I started with sadness, ended up with a high level of boost in my confidence. Everyone was left speechless. I walked up to them, taking out my pocketknife.

 

"I-We..are so sorry. The other guys are in shock, but know, we all feel a deep remorse now. We've been wrongly accusing you for 6 years. Forgive me. Forgive us, please." He bowed his head and I put my weapon back into the back pockets of my shorts.

 

"You guys are so pathetic, you know that?" I scoffed. 

 

"Say whatever you want..we probably deserve it." This time, it was Bobby who said it.

 

"Wow..6 years I've been wrongfully accused. Right after a ing rant, I get appologies. Wow. You guys are ing imbeciles." 

 

"We know. We're sorry. We really am." 

 

"Why'd you guys come here?" They looked at me in confusion.

 

"W-what do you mean?"

 

"My house. You came here for a ing reason. What is it? To beat me up?" 

 

"W-well yea.."

 

"I know how you can make it up to me."

 

"Seoyoun..you're possibly not thinking of.."

 

"Yup. You, my boyfriend, won't stop me if you really loved me." He sighed and bit his lip, knowing very well I was serious.

 

"You're going to-"

 

"Please." 

 

"Fine, but if you're getting your whooped, this whole thing is off."

 

"Fine."

 

"You guys..too, right?" I saw them nodding their heads.

 

"Yea, but I never loose so.." I smirked, throwing the first punch at Jinyoung.

______________________________________________________________

A/N: So, I have a little confession..I had writer's block and I was reading about Hitler in my law textbook at the same time..Plus, I was listening to MYNAME's Baby I'm Sorry. I think you guys can connect the dots. It'll be kind of fluffier in the next chapter! I think..hehe. Have a nice day!