Chapter 16

Love Is

Raehyun's P.O.V

"Woah, did you guys have a fight or something?" Sungmin asked me as soon as Mr. Yoon finished his lesson for today.

 

"Yea..it kind of blew big.."

 

"So much it tarnished your relationship with her and create a new one with Mingyu?"

 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I looked up and at Sungmin.

 

"They're sitting together and..are they laughing? Holy , they're laughing." I looked in Sungmin's direction and saw it was all true. My heart broke in pieces. It was all because of this stupid mission that made my friendship with Seoyoun tarnish. Only if I could turn the hands of clock back.

 

"Um, Seoyoun? Something came in for you." 

 

"Here, sir. I'll get it." Mingyu stood up and got it from Mr. Yoon. Everyone fell silent and into shock mode, even Mr. Yoon.

 

"O-okay then. Here you go." He handed Mingyu a box with a paper attached to it.

 

"Thanks, man." What. Did I just hear her say thank you? To Mingyu?!

 

"No problem." 

 

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Ouuu is it a secret admirer?" 

 

"Psh. What secret admirer?"

 

"Your boyfriend, duh." Mingyu and I just looked at each other a rolled our eyes, sighing.

 

"Remind me again why we're friends with him?"

 

"WELL-"

 

"Or not. So, who's it from?" Mingyu quickly interupted Seungkwan. He seemed to be pouting. I pat his shoulder and chuckled.

 

"Don't worry. We love you." 

 

"Yea, Seungcheol hyung wants to have your kids."

 

"EWW GROSS!"

 

"THIS IS MY BROTHER WE'RE TALKING ABOUT DICKHEAD."

 

"I'M SO TELLING HYUNG YOU SAID THAT. Plus, he's not my type." My grossed out expression went to a judgemental one from Mingyu to Seungkwan.

 

"..so..you're interested in guys?" 

 

"What? No!" 

 

"Anyyyways..oh..what do you know? It's from Sancheong oppa." 

 

"Oppa? Why don't you call me oppa?"

 

"Why don't you act like one?" I snapped back at Mingyu as he scoffed.

 

"I do!"

 

"You're ing 12 trapped in an 20 something year old!" I exclaimed.

 

"Do not!"

 

"Do to!"

 

"Do not!"

 

"Okay, can you guys both shut up?" We both glared at him as he shrunk in his seat.

 

"I'm telling Seungcheol hyung that too.." He mumbled, but we could both hear it.

 

"Can I have a chocolate?"

 

"No! Hey! Hands off!" I slapped away Mingyu's hand away, and just like that, the period ended.

 

***

 

"Seoyoun? Mingyu? Care to explain what happened during first period?" My brother came over, arms crossed against his chest.

 

"What happened?!" The other guys also asked.

 

"Uhhhhhh..........no?" Mingyu and I both shrugged at the same time we were both done speaking.

 

"Oh, really?" 

 

"Waaait..are you perhaps..looking after Seungkwan?" I smirked right at my brother. Let me tell you that he didn't look amused at all.

 

"If you weren't  beaten up, I would so ing hit you."

 

"Yea, but then I would fight back. Men have their sensitive areas." I shrugged, and it was when my brother stepped back that I knew I won this battle. 

 

"So, what are you guys doing after school?" Vernon asked.

 

"Sleeping. That or hanging out with Sancheong oppa..actually, nope. I'm going to be sleeping." I nodded with my final decision.

 

"I thought you guys were dating and like, not to sound erted, didn't you guys already like...sleep together?? Not the erted way..the..you know..innocent kind where you just fall asleep in each other's arms. With clothes on! Cause that would be...um..yea.." 

 

"You done?" I raised my eyebrow at DK.

 

"Y-yea."

 

"I was just waiting to see how it would end up." I smirked and leaned back into my chair.

 

"You are one cruel person."

 

"Oh, I know." I sent an immediate glare to Seungcheol oppa. He seemed to take notice and quickly retreat behind DK.

 

", care to repeat that?" I leaned more foreward.

 

"Uh...quick question..did I just say that outloud?"

 

"What? That you know how your sister is one cruel person? Yea." Mingyu  spoke with a smug expression.

 

"Oh, my bad. I thought he said one cruel ." It fell silent as my eye began to twitch. I could feel it twitching.

 

"Hyung..you just said-"

 

"Oh . Did I say that outloud too?" 

 

"Uh huh.." I tapped my fingers against my desk.

 

"Did I mention how much I love you?"

 

"Uh huh." I pulled my chair back to stand up.

 

"You wouldn't hurt precious DK, right?" I stood there for a second. I looked at DK's laughing, yet nervous face.

 

"I'll just wait until we get home." I grumbled, sitting back to my seat.

 

"Phew..I guessed I'm saved."

 

"Only until you guys go home."

 

"Shut up Kim Mingyu." 

 

"Yes sir." 

 

***

 

"SEOYOUN!! I THINK SOMEONE'S HERE TO SEE YOU." 

 

"KAY. WAIT A SECOND." I quicky pulled the shirt over my head and went out my bedroom door, almost tripping over my own two feet. I rushed downstairs quickly without falling. As soon as I saw who it was, I jumped on him. 

 

"Ugh, I can't handle the PDA." Sancheong oppa and I pulled away from each other to glare at my brother.

 

"Then don't watch." I hastly said, pulling my boyfriend in.

 

"I kind of  have to agree." He flashed his so called innocent smile as he interlocked our hands together, purposely showing him. I smiled at the fed up Seungcheol and cheeky Sancheong.

 

"Anyways, where's Namjoon oppa?" I asked, all three of us going to the couch.

 

"I'm not entirely sure. I mean, he said he's going to just meet up with a friend he met at the underground battle, but I highly doubt its a guy." Sancheong oppa pulled me on his lap and hugged my waist while I leaned back into him.

 

"S-"

 

"Really? Is that really necesscary?" We chuckled at my brother's disguist.

 

"Yes. Anyways, so he's meeting a girl."

 

"Yea-OMG. I THINK I KNOW WHICH FRIEND HE'S TALKING ABOUT."

 

"Dude..there's really no reason to yell." 

 

"Exactly. So, which friend do you think it is?"

 

"Ummmm...the girl you may or may not want to kill." I froze, trying to process things.

 

"..Raehyun?"

 

"..yea.." It was silent for a while...a long while. Mostly because everyone in the room knew we were all thinking the same thing. Okay, maybe my thoughts are more violent than the other two, but we all have some kind of similar idea.

 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let me just change, put a bit of makeup and we can go disturb them." I unwrapped Sancheong oppa's arms and quickly ran to my bedroom, not waiting for them to reply.

 

Get ready Raehyun. I'm coming for you.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 

Hi^^

Anyways, I did drop one of my courses (Canadian and International Law), so hopefully, I'll be able to update more often!