Chapter 4

Love Is

Introductions were so hard. Introductions are always hard. Introductions are also awkward - very awkward. That's why, I was standing there, in front of my brothers, speechless. 

 

"So..this is Raehyun. Raehyun, this is the two people I'm living with. The taller guy is Namjoon, and he's the oldest of us 3. The shorter guy is Seungcheol, and he's the middle child. So, if you guys don't mind..we're just going to..go. Bye." I pulled Raehyun's wrist and quickily went upstairs. 

 

"Well then." Raehyun spoke as soon as I closed the door. 

 

"I know! Introductions are so awkward." I groaned and sat on my bed, leaning on the headboard.

 

"So, how long have you been living with these guys?" She asked, also sitting on the bed.

 

"Well, ever since I was born. They are my brothers." Her eyes went wide and I frowned.

 

"What? Wait, hold up."

 

"Why? Do we not look the same?" She shook her head.

 

"I mean, the Seungcheol guy, yes. I kind of figured you guys were siblings, but..the other guy, like..you two don't even look like him!" She exclaimed and I chuckled.

 

"That's cause Namjoon oppa got our mom's genes. Seungcheol oppa and I got our dad's genes. It's quite funny." 

 

"Yea, a bit." She giggled. 

 

"Why? You don't plan on dating them..do you? No matter how close we are, you do know they're off limits, right?" 

 

"Whaat? So, you're not going to get them married? Like ever?" She looked at me in disbelief.

 

"I don't know..maybe..if there's someone who I really like and trust." I shrugged. 

 

"So..I'm a no go?" I hit her with a pillow and scoffed.

 

"Oh, please. Maybe. I don't know. You could be trying to hurt us for all we know." She squealed, which made me judge her even more.

 

"If there's one thing I'd never do, it's hurting someone." I raised an eyebrow as she rolled beside me, leaning against the headboard herself.

 

"Really? Coz all three of us have no problem with that." She stared at me with open wide.

 

"Seriously?" I nodded. 

 

"It's okay, hopefully, I don't have to hurt you." I gave her an encouraging smile.

 

"..you actually won't hurt me..will you?" I laughed at her reaction.

 

"Oh, you're so cute. Don't piss me off and we're all good." I pat her shoulder and got off the bed.

 

"Oh..okay..where are we going??" She asked, also standing up. I turned around and gave her my usual smirk plus eyebrow raise.

 

"Oh, you know..we're going to go downstairs and hang out with my brothers, so I know which one you're interested in." I winked at her and pulled her wrist with her whining no.

 

***

 

"So..it's Namjoon oppa, isn't it?" We were all washed up and in my bed, about to sleep.

 

"Huh? What? No.." She turned her back to me and I laughed.

 

"Yeaaa...sure." 

 

"I-I'm sleepy. I'm going to sleep. G-goodnight." She stuttered. I chuckled one last time and turned the light off.

 

 

Raehyun's P.O.V

This was really pissing me off. I turned and saw Seoyoun's back turned to me. I sat up slightly and read her clock. So, it was 1:45 AM and I couldn't sleep. I groaned slightly and laid back down. Well I regretted my decision to sleepover.

 

It wasn't because Seoyoun turned out to be a tease, no. Her brother..Namjoon, was it? He was just gorgeous. I wasn't sure what it was about him. Maybe it was everything. I don't know. His smile, omg. Whenever he smiles it feels like the world stops. Especially that moment..at the kitchen. 

 

I couldn't help, but blush. I was struggling with getting a cup. I cursed myself, hating how short I was. I remember his deep voice clearly. 

 

"Here." Not only were his words so real, but he himself as well. His body was so close to me, and the warmth of his body. It was just so real. I didn't even notice him holding out the cup. 

 

After that, the only thing I remember was me blushing harshly and quickly exiting after thanking him. Then, I realized I did that one thing Seoyoun told me not to do.

 

Fall in love with her brother.

 

________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope this was fluffy enough aha^^