Chapter 7

Love Is

Raehyun's P.O.V

When my deskmate excused himself to go to the washroom, I took out my phone and looked at it. No new text messages. Sighing, I looked in Seoyoun's direction and saw her actively engaging in a conversation with Boo Seungkwan. I frowned, since it was a bit strange for me. Even when I first met Seoyoun, it took me at least a day for me to get her to smile. No, wait, it took me a day to get her to reply. It took 2 days for me to get her to smile and laugh. It was only an hour and 10 minutes, but Seungkwan managed to do all three. I sighed and nervously bit my lip. 

 

"Sorry, you were saying?" I looked and saw Sungmin came back. I gave him an awkward smile.

 

"Nothing, it's nothing special." I shook my head. 

 

"Looks like your friend and Seungkwan is getting along pretty well." He pointed back into the direction that I had just looked in. My heart sunk when I saw them close together. No one was paying much attention, but it was clear they were taking a selfie. 

 

"Y-yea, well..I mean, they do look like they're having fun." 

 

"I know, it's so strange since Seungkwan usually keeps quiet and he doesn't speak unless it's to the other Kingkas." I froze and looked down, sighing. Then, I saw a new message. I immediately smiled and opened it, seeing it was from Seoyoun.

 

From: Bestie<3

Yo. What's up? Having fun?

 

"Sorry, it's from her." I sheepishly said, feeling a bit embarassing. He nodded and proceeded to observe the two. I quickly replied.

 

To: Bestie<3

Eh, I guess so. How about you? You seem to be having fun??

 

After I finished my reply, I looked up, observing them again with Sungmin. She held up a finger and Seungkwan nodded. She took her phone out and started texted. It only took her a few seconds before my phone dinged.

 

From: Bestie<3

Yea. Seungkwan isn't all that bad. He's nothing like that cocky asshat bastard. Btw, I was planning on sitting with Seungkwan next period..is that okay?

 

I was disapointed. Sure, I probably had someone I was kind of friends with. I mean, Mr. Yoo always let us choose seats. 

 

"Class, you are dismissed." I looked at the clock in confusion. It was 5 minutes before.

 

"Mr. Yoon always lets us go early." I saw Sungmin grab his bag, and already had my bag as well. I stood up, taking my bag from his grab.

 

"Thanks. Well, see you tomorrow!" He waved and I waved back. I looked into the seats Seoyoun and Seungkwan were sitting at. To my dismay, they were already gone. I only sighed and took my earphones out. I plugged them in and made my way to second floor. 

 

To: Bestie<3

Yea, yea~ Of course, I think one of my other friends are in that class^^

 

From: Bestie<3

Thanks, I knew you'd understand 

 

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket, trying to think positive.

 

***

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"So, this is your second year in a row getting Mr.Yoo?" I asked as we chose to sit in the very back corner in the right side. I heard a few gasps and even saw some gossiping.

 

"Yup. He even admitted when I said I have high quality English." He nodded, pretending to be a professional. I only scoffed in return. 

 

"Oh, yea, I've been meanign to ask."

 

"Yea?" He stopped his laughter.

 

"Why are all these people so surprised we're associating with each other?" He shrugged. 

 

"How am I supposed to know?"

 

"Maybe it's because you're the part of the Kingka group and I'm..well, a transfer?" I suggested. 

 

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Is Boo Seungkwan finally associating with another gender?" My eyes found their way to another boy, from this morning.

 

"Shut up, Vernon." 

 

"Hey, you're that girl from the morning." He frowned and pointed to me as he sat down. I looked at Seungkwan and he rolled his eyes.

 

"Yea, that girl has a name. I'm Seoyoun." 

 

"I'm-"

 

"Yea, I know. Hansol Vernon Chwe. Raehyun made it quite clear to me." They both turned their attention to me, eyes wide. 

 

"She talked to you about us?! What did she say?" They both asked, a bit too excited. 

 

"She said you guys are the Kingka group and not to approach you guys..like mess with you or some like that." 

 

"...what do people think of us?" They loooked at each other, with confused looks.

 

"They either really love you or in my case, that you guys are like Mingyu and cocky bastards with no ing manners at all." 

 

"Oh ho ho. Burn!!" 

 

"WOAH. WHAT HAPPENED." A loud voice joined us, pulling a chair beside Vernon. 

 

"Apparently we're cocky bastards with no ing manners at all." Vernon said as a matter of factly. The guy froze and looked at each one of us questioningly. He looked at me. I raised my right eyebrow ans smirked. He backed away, in fear, I guess. 

 

"Hyung, don't worry. She's completely harmless. I've been talking to her since first period, and don't worry - she's harmless."

 

"Oh..haha..oops.." He still seemed scared, but moved closer. 

 

"If you're not ing Kim Min-"

 

"Oh!! You're the girl that rejected Mingyu!!" I rolled my eyes and just as it were a movie, someone entered. 

 

"If he ing comes near us, I'm moving." I slapped the desk, earning surprised looks from the boys.

 

"Don't worry, I'm sure-"

 

"Hey, guys! Ou, look what we have here. I'm sad you ignored me. It's not something my future wife should do, is it?" I groaned and facepalmed myself, melting right into the desk. 

 

"You ing wish she was your w- MINGYU?!" I bolted right up at the voice, hitting my knee in the process. I groaned in pain, before I went into shock mode again.

 

"SEUNGCHEOL OPPA?!" I stood up, earning stares from our classmates.

 

"HYUNG?!"

 

"HYUNG?!" I looked at Seungkwan, shocked.

 

"YOU GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER?" The unknown guy asked, also standing up.

 

"Yea, we're siblings." He casually said.

 

"SIBLINGS?!" This time it was Mingyu who had that surprised face.

 

"Okay, guys, I really think this isn't something to be yelling over." Vernon said, making us all sit down.

 

"So..what brings you here..dear..brother?" I awkwardly said, clearing my throat.

 

"W-well, um...I was just going to tell you that my friends were coming over..." I looked at the other guys.

 

"By, friends, you don't mean.." I didn't finish my sentence. Instead, I pointed to them as I raised my eyebrow.

 

"Uh..yes?" I groaned and automatically banged my face onto the desk. 

 

"My ing mother of-"

 

"Don't swear!" 

 

"Jelly." I muffled through the cold desk's surface.

 

"That's my baby girl." I shot up at the comment, eye twitching.

 

"I told you to NEVER call me that." I snarled at him.

 

"That always works." He gave himself a self praised smirk as I pulled a unamused face.

 

"Are you sure-"

 

"Yes, he's older than me." I answered Seungkwan, knowing he was going to ask that.

 

"Okay, class, sorry I'm late. Since I've wasted some time, let me buz through the introductions. I'm Mr. Yoo, and I'm your English teacher. As some of you noticed, there's someone out of uniform. Care to introduce yourself?" The teacher looked at Seungcheol oppa, as well as the other people. Some girls were already whispering at how hot he was. I just knew it.

 

"That's my cue~" He quietely giggled and I rolled my eyes, scoffing..nothing new when it came to Seungcheol oppa being giddy.

 

"Whatever." 

 

"I'm Kim Seungcheol and I'll be your assitant teacher. I go to Seoul University and I have lived in Americaa for quite some time, so I'll be able to help you as well." His introduction was clean cut and serious. 

 

"So, any questions for Seungcheol?" I raised my hand, and Mr. Yoo looked at me, smiling and nodded.

 

"Am I allowed to throw something at him if he goes off topic?" Seungcheol oppa raised his eyebrow, amused. I stared at him right back, glaring at him, knowing exactly what he might do.

 

"Umm..that's uh, sorry, but that has to be a no." Mr. Yoo awkardly said, awkwardly laughing to try and break the tension.

 

"It's in the rule book though. I'm allowed to hit my brother for the stupid a-"

 

"Lanuage, Kiim Seoyoun. Use school appropriate language." People laughed, including the teacher, knowing he was just playing around with me. My eye was twitching severely, I just knew it. Inhaling, I smirked, knowing exactly what to say next.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger thingy hehe^^

Hope y'all are enjoying it