Chapter 2

Love Is

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Phew~ That was a busy day!" Raehyun stretched as I locked the door to the cafe. 

 

"Yea, it was. I can't believe we start school in 2 days. Good thing I'm not working tomorrow." I turned and locked the door. Making sure no one was looking, I put it into the hidden compartment beside the door.

 

"What school are you going to again?" 

 

"Uhh...Pledis High School or something like that." I stood up and faced Raehyun.

 

"Omg! Really?? I go there!!" She squealed as we started walking down the street to our houses. Our houses weren't right next to each other, but they were close. I'd say about a 15 minute walk.

 

"Well, you can help me then. Wanna sleepover tomorrow?" I casually asked her. I looked back when she stopped.

 

"You..omg!! You asked me to stay over!!" I judged her harshly.

 

"Yea...and?" 

 

"No, it's just that you look scary as hell and you're kind of cold..well not to me, but it just seems like you-"

 

"Okay, yea. You can stop now. You coming or not?" She nodded rapidly and we started walking again, talking about our scheduales and basically everything. 

 

***

 

"I'm home!" I yelled to no one, locking the door. I walked to the kitchen to see my brothers. Namjoon oppa was eating and Seungcheol oppa looked deep in thought.

 

"Oh, hey! You're back." Namjoon oppa noticed me, but Seungcheol oppa didn't even acknowledge me.

 

"Yea..what's wrong with him? I..didn't do anything?" I asked as I took a seat beside Namjoon oppa. 

 

"Oh, he's just planning a murder." My eyes opened widely as I slapped the table.

 

"What?! Against who?!" I pat Namjoon oppa's back and shoved his cup of water at the same time to help him swallow the food properly.

 

"I..don't know. Some guy from your cafe. Apparently he was flirting with you."

 

"Ohh..."

 

"Yea, well, I'm going to go and head out now. I'll probably stay at Yoongi's." He put the plate and his fork in the sink. 

 

"Rap competition?" I question as I follow him to the door.

 

"Yea. Rap competition. Well, make sure not to stay up too late." He sighed and smiled at me.

 

"Okay, oppa. I..um..have a question."

 

"Yea? What is it?"

 

"There's this girl that I really like, as a friend and a friend only, and she goes to my school. She's actually my coworker? Anways, I was wondering if she can sleepover tomorrow? Just tomorrow." 

 

"Absoulutely. As long as her parents allow it." He nodded and grinned.

 

"Thank you oppa!! Anyways, good luck! You're going to slay it!" I broke out into a smile and he hugged me, which I returned.

 

"Thanks, try to get Seungcheol to calm down. He doesn't need a criminal record." I laughed and he opened the door.

 

"Okkie. Oh! Don't forget your jacket!!" I quickly grabbed it from the sofa and held it out for him. He sighed and shook his head.

 

"It's summer." 

 

"So? You never know." I shrugged. He chuckled and took it.

 

"Thanks. Now, go and eat. Then, try to calm him down. Whichever one's more urgent." 

 

"Calming Seungcheol oppa down?" We chuckled one last time, before he went out into the streets.

 

"Night. I'll text you in the morning." I nodded and he went out the door. I closed the door and locked the door. I turned to go to the kitchen, trying to think of ways to calm him down.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you all liked this :)