Chapter 17

Love Is

Raehyun's P.O.V

This was nice. It was just Namjoon-ssi and I sitting right beside the window, where we had a perfect view, sipping away our coffee. It wasn't sunny, but it wasn't gloomy either. There was just a hint of the sun behind some clouds.

 

"You're actually pretty chill." My little thought was cut off when Namjoon-ssi looked at me. I smiled and took another sip of my coffee.

 

"Oh, um..thank you Namjoon-ssi." He sighed and I began to worry. 

 

"O-oh..did I say something wrong?" I knitted my eyebrows together, creating a frown.

 

"No, no..it's just that..the formal thing. Drop it. Call me Namjoon oppa. I am older than you, aren't I?" My eyes doubled its size.

 

"U-uh yea..you are..but..um..I don't know..it's not really..um..." I stumbled on my words. I looked anywhere and everywhere but Namjoon-ssi to try to think of a word.

 

"Not comfortable?" I looked at him and vigourously shook my head.

 

"No, no! It's just that..are you sure? This is kind of new for me.." I bit my lower lip and looked downwards, not knowing what to do. Then, I felt a warm presence on my right hand. My eyes shot up and saw a smiling Namjoon-ssi.

 

"You can take as long as you need." There was a moment of silence. It felt like no one was there, but us. I felt my heart beating faster and wilder - the adreline rushing through my veins. It's been long since I've felt this..maybe too long. I was too immersed in my thoughts to notice him only a cm away. It was his breathing that brought me back to reality. No words were exchanged at all. The distance became shorter and shorter, but all magical moments had to come to an end. I felt myself being forcefully pulled back with such force the back of my head hit the wall.

 

"What the hell?!" Namjoon oppa stood up, pulling his chair back with immense noise it attracted some of the other customers' attention. We both momentarily froze when we saw who it was.

 

 

Seungcheol's P.O.V

"I thought you were meeting a friend, hyung." I asked with one eyebrow raised. 

 

"I am."

 

"Oh yeah? It looked like more than ing friends to me." Seoyoun spat out. Raehyun stood up at lightening speed and faced Seoyoun.

 

"Seoyoun, don't get mad at him! It wasn't his fault. I mean, we're both worried about you and-"

 

"Sit your ing down and shut the up." 

 

"No! I am so sick of you ignoring me! All I wanted to do is talk to you because I wanted to resolve everything between us! Why can't we be friends?" She looked so pitiful for a second. Was it all an act though? Is she for real? Is she playing with Namjoon hyung? I waved all the questions away and decided to observe it a bit more. I was a bit taken back when a slap was delivered to Raehyun's cheek. I then looked at Namjoon hyung. He had his fists tightly closed and his jaw tightened.

 

"Did you just slap her?" 

 

"Woah, hyung. Calm down. She must have a reason why." I physically held his shoulder back.

 

"Is stupidity a valid reason? What makes you think I want to try and mend the broken friendship?" 

 

"Well, I-I just assumed-"

 

"Yea, you assumed."

 

"Come on Seoyoun. Be reasonable. Why can't you be friends again? This better be a valid reason." She scoffed and chuckled lowly.

 

"I can't be friends with someone who's out there to kill me, can I?" She made eye contact with Namjoon hyung and they both held it for a while. 

 

"Hyung, think about it. Her family killed our's. All we have is each other. What if she's out for us?" I tried to resonate with him. He only scoffed and shrugged my hand off his shoulder.

 

"You too? Why can't you believe her? Why don't you talk to her? There is no reason to not believe her! I mean, sure something might happen with her parents, but I talked to her about it! She's going to refuse everything." I gave a slight glance at Seoyoun. She did not look happy at all. 

 

"Fine. You..believe her over your own sister. No, wait. Don't call me your sister anymore..and you, stay ing away from me." She turned her heel and started leaving. I saw both of them in despair. Raehyun didn't matter - I could care less about her, but Namjoon hyung sighed. I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back a few steps.

 

"Hey, don't you think you're being rash?"

 

"What part?"

 

"Think about it, it's not really hyung's fault he got hypnotized by her." She rolled her eyes and forcefully removed my hold on her. 

 

"Meet me outside when you're done with these two pathetic losers."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heey everyone! I know it's short, but I felt kinda bad for not updating in such a long time, so I quickly wrote this chapter up. Hope you enjoyed it and since it's 12:48 AM aha. Leave me a comment so I'll read it and smile when I wake up =D