Chapter 20

Love Is

Seoyoun's P.O.V

His lips were soft and he was so gentle. It wasn't what you would expect from such a tough, agressive and rough guy like Junhwe. I felt fireworks going off, no - it was much more than that. I felt like my heart was exploding. His lips just kind of stayed on mine.

 

"Oh. My. God." My eyes were closed, but I knew whose voices that belonged too. Momentairly after, several clicks went off. After a bit more seconds, he pulles his lips away. He turned around and saw the class's reactions. 

 

"Uh, Seungcheol hyung, we'll be, uh right back." He grabbed my hand and quickly rushed out of the room, closing the door behind him, he continued down the stairs to the outside.

 

"Um..I..I was not expecting that." I awkwardly chuckled, avoiding eye contact with him.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." I took a glance at him and he was also looking away.

 

"Well-"

 

"I don't know, really. When you came to our house yesterday in tears, I was taken back. When you told us the reason why, I just felt a surge of anger. When the message came, you seemed so weak and so hurt - I didn't know what to do so I just did what my ing heart told me to do."

 

"Which was to kiss me?" I questioned him, raising an eyebrow and actually looking up at him.

 

"I guess so?"

 

"Wait.." He also looked at me and the left corner of my lip went up. I walked a step toward him, biting my lip to prevent me from continuing to smile.

 

"What?"

 

"Do you..like me?"

 

"Uhh...I-Well, it's hard for me to explain it. I know you like those really romantic confessions, but I don't know how to do it. Plus, I've never actually dated a girl in my life before. Anyways, I'm really sorry, but yes. I do like you." He seemed to gain a bit more confidence since he was looking at my eyes. I took another step closer to him so we were standing a less than a cm apart. I reached out to his left hand with mine, and I intertwined them.

 

"I know, but..is that how Koo Junhwe that I know would kiss me?" I raised an eyebrow, smiling at the same time.

 

"Is that a challenge?" He scoffed, making me back against to the wall of the building.

 

"Only if you think of it like that. Why don't you kiss me like the way the Koo Junhwe I know would?" 

 

"Yes, ma'am." I threw both my arms around his neck, pulling him close. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. It was a milasecond after when things started to get heated. 

 

***

 

"I just realized we have to go deal with Chanwoo and Donghyuk now.." I groaned when the bell rung, signaling the end of third period. Junhwe chuckled, intertwining our fingers together.

 

"At least they have our belongings."

 

"Very true." 

 

"So...I guess we're still going along with the plan?" 

 

"Oh yeah. Definitely." 

 

***

 

"Sir! Why don't we play one on one basketball?" I raised my hand up, side glancing at Raehyun.

 

"Hm..you do make an interesting suggestion, but no. Why don't we pull down the mats and do self defence instead?" I smirked, getting something better than what I was going for.

 

"Sir, I love the way you think. Can we pick our own opponents?"

 

"Since it is you who suggested it, of course."

 

"Thank you, Sir."

 

"Boys! Get the mats down." Half of the boys groaned and headed towards the mat. Before Donghyuk and Chanwoo could open their mouths to start teasing us, I left them and walked towards Raehyun.

 

"Get ing ready, Raehyun." I smirked and walked to the mats to start stretching.

 

I am so going to win this.

 

 

Raehyun's P.O.V

Was this really necesscary? I sighed and my lips went into a tight straight line. Maybe I should make more of an effort to get back on her good side. That's it! With this match, I'll try my best to win against her! My hope quickly disappeared when I saw her sparring with Chanwoo with Junhwe and Donghyuk coaching. 

 

"It's okay, Raehyun. You'll do great. We believe you." I weakly smiled at Minghao.

 

"Thanks..I just hope I don't die."

 

"You won't, don't worry." Seungkwan offered me a smile.

 

"Thanks a lot." I genuinely said from the bottom of my heart.

 

"Yea! The teacher's here so he'll be able to break it up! I think.." Seungkwan, Minghao and I were all staring at the giant.

 

"Gee thanks, Mingyu. Helped me a lot." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Seoyoun, who do you chose as your opponent?" She was already on the mat with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She looked right into my eyes and smirked.

 

"I think I'm going to pick Raehyun." A couple of gasps were heard from here and there, some people starting to whisper things to their friends.

 

"Well, you heard her! Get up here Raehyun!" The boys all whispered words of encouragement and I was on the mat. 

 

"Any words to each other?"

 

"None." I spoke looking at Seoyoun with eyes with sincerity, hoping she would see me out.

 

"I'll do my best to not to humilate you, but no guarentees." She smirked and the whole class made some oohing noises, including Mr. Kwak.

 

"Sounds like some competition! Everyone move back and...begin!" 

 

I was caught off guard. I didn't know she would start as soon as he left the mat. She grabbed the back of my neck with her left hand and pulled my right arm with her right arm, barely leaving space between us.

 

"I will make you regret everything." The vengeful words were her last before she pulled me to the ground.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I won't put the fight in detail, but you'll know what sorta happens after. Leave me a comment if you want me to make fights more detailed!

So, did everyone guess who they were?? Tell me if you did! 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS! I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3