Chapter 21

Love Is

Raehyun's P.O.V

I couldn't describe the utter pain I was in. All of her offense attacks were so full of sincere emotions, mostly anger than anything else. I subtly glanced at the clock and the period wasn't even over half.

 

"Raehyun, are you okay? Do you want to call it quits?" Our teacher asked me with a slightly worried look on his face.

 

"Yea, Raehyun. Do you want to call it quits?" Seoyoun's cheek was bruised - that was the only place I got to hit hard enough for to leave a bruise, but that didn't stop her from smirking. The tone she said that in complimented the look on her face - taunting.

 

"N-no."

 

"Raehyun, I really think you should stop." Minghao piped up. As much as it hurt, I couldn't give up now. I'm going to show her I'm stronger than she thinks.

 

"No. I'm-" I was cut off when a kick flew right to my calfs. I let out a scream and fell down, my tears that I tried holding in came pouring out. Damn it.

 

"What? She said she wanted to continue. Not my fault, is it? I'll stop when she says she wants to call it quits, but until she makes up her mind, I'm not stopping. Get up. Or do you want to stop it here?"

 

"What did I ever do to you? I just want to know that." I bit my lip to stop more tears for flowing down my cheeks, my voice shaking. I felt myself being picked up by the collar. I looked straight into Seoyoun's eyes, but my fearful eyes were no match for her lust for revengeful anger.

 

"What did you do? As if helping murdering my parents weren't enough, you also planned out Jaemin's murder. Oh, wait, let's not forget the most recent reason why I want you to get ing hurt. You started tearing - oh wait, nevermind. You tore the only ing family I had left. Steal Namjoon oppa, date him, whatever. I would've gotten over it, but turn him against Seungcheol oppa and me? Now, that, I can't get over." The emotional pain I felt amplified when she threw me to the ground with extreme force. I tried getting up, but the pain was too much. I took a look at her, but she also had tears in her eyes. I knew they were far from sadness. They were tears of pure hatred and anger. I quickly looked down, not only to hide the tears, but also to hide myself from the judging stares.

 

"Sir, I think this is enough for one class." 

 

"I agree with Donghyuk. Someone help Raehyun out and get her to the nurse asap." Mingyu, Seungkwan and Minghao rushed to my side, helping me stand up as soon as our teacher said that.

 

"Put-"

 

"Seoyoun, I think it's enough. Let's go, please. For me?" She stared at me for a second, then Junhwe. She sighed and turned around.

 

"You got lucky this time." I know I did. 

 

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Wow. I almost feel bad for her." Chanwoo tried to brighten up the mood.

 

"Guys, you go ahead. I'm going to have a talk with her." Junhwe put an arm around my shoulder, kind of making me stop in my tracks.

 

"Well then...don't be out too late." Donghyuk winked before squealing away with Chanwoo.

 

"You couldn't have talked to me in my room?" He said nothing, and just stared away. I waved my hand in front of his face. He remained silent and pulled me into a tight, desperate hug. My eyes widened in shock.

 

"I'm worried. I'm scared. Please don't leave me alone." He whispered. I blinked for a few seconds, not knowing what to do or say. After a few seconds, I let out a sigh and ut my arms around him.

 

"I won't. You know I won't. Never in a- are you crying?" I cut myself off when I felt something on my shoulder. 

 

"I don't want to loose you." Koo Junhwe was the type to never cry. The only time I've seen him cry was when his mom and his sister died due to an unfortunate car accident. I pat his back lightly, then rubbing his back in hopes to soothe him.

 

"You won't loose me. You know I'm not going anywhere." I stepped back and placed my hand on his cheek, wiping away some of the tears.

 

"I just love you so much. I've loved you ever since." I chuckled and wiped the remaining tears.

 

"Wow, is Koo Junhwe being cheesy?" 

 

"Way to ruin the mood. I was trying to be romantic for once." 

 

"Yea, and I was trying to make you laugh." I scoffed back, and when he smiled, so did I.

 

"Well, I guess we should go in?" He took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

 

"I mean, if you're done crying." I let out one more joke before placing a soft kiss on his jawline. It wasn't my fault he was so damn tall and I wasn't.

 

"Only if you're done with all the mocking." 

 

"Yea, I think I'm done." I smiled at him.

 

"Then let's go." 

 

Seungcheol's P.O.V

"AHEM." I cleared my throat loudly as soon as my sister and Junhwe came into my vision.

 

"...yes?" She raised an eyebrow at me and I motioned for the two to come.

 

"Anything you want to tell me?"

 

"Oh..uh...we're dating?" They both awkwardly said at the same time. It was more like a question than an answer though. 

 

"No, no. I already knew about that. I mean, after that. Specifically last period. During gym class. Ring a bell?" I told them a matter of factly.

 

"I kind of beat Raehyun up?"

 

"Woah, woah, wait. How do you know about that hyung?" I looked at Junhwe and gave him a mischevious smile.

 

"Well, when Minigyu told me, I couldn't believe it. Even when the other guys backed him up. I'm not sure if you've noticed the two sitting on the couch right behind you, but when they told me, then I believed it. I mean, also becuase this is you we're talking about." I quickly put my hand over my mouth, regretting what I just said, but relaxing a second after. Her attention was on the two boys on the couch.

 

"Oh right...they're here."

 

"Junhwe! Don't tell me you forgot about us!" Donghyuk gasped dramaticaly with hands on his chest.

 

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED US HYUNG." Chanwoo's dramatic sob made me burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

 

"Too bad he loves me more." The laughter stopped as Donghyuk, Chanwoo and I all made a disguisting face at the two.

 

"...why did that sound so...not like Seoyoun?" We all said in unison. She just shrugged and pulled Junhwe behind her to sit on the space beside Chanwoo amd Donghyuk. It was silent until someone knocked.

 

"Chanwoo, you get it." We all looked at him. 

 

"What? Why?"

 

"You're the youngest." She said, snuggling into Junhwe.

 

"Actually, you are." He pointed out.

 

"Yea, but she's my girlfriend and we're cuddling so..." Junhwe didn't finish the sentence and just put his arm around her shoulder.

 

"Ugh, fine." We all laughed as he stood up to get the door. Moments later, loud voices were heard and the door shut with it being locked after.

 

"Hey man, how are ya?" When I saw the familar faces come in, I froze, not knowing what to do.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Who can guess who it is?? 

I'll start writing the next chapter, but I have a New Year's gathering to go to, so I have to get ready. I'll continue on tomorrow, and it'll be posted soon!

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!! <3