Chapter 13

Love Is

Seungkwan's P.O.V

"Damn that girl is stronger than I remembered." Everyone who was at the scene just came directly to their house. The only thing was there were more guys here than second period. They were all intimidating. I looked over at Mingyu hyung and he looked unamused. The8 hyung, DK hyung and Vernon all looked a bit tense. 

 

"Well, hyung..things change." Namjoon hyung chuckled.

 

"At least she didn't punch you in the face." I almost laughed when Seungcheol hyung came back with ice on his swollen face. I held in my laugh, some didn't. By some, I mean 3 unknown guys, Mingyu hyung and DK hyung. 

 

"Shut it." Seungcheol hyung grumbled. 

 

"What? Why is everyone laughing?" The8 hyung whispered to me. I looked at him and then at Seungcheol hyung.

 

"Wow Seungcheol hyung is the only one that got injured." I whispered back. The8 hyung nodded his head and smiled.

 

"Ohh...I see." He giggled. 

 

"Wait, so, I'm confused." The blonde guy from second period spoke up.

 

"About what?" The tallest guy asked.

 

"So..are Sancheong and Seoyoun still dating or..?" We all looked at the blonde guy in question and stayed silent for a while. No one spoke for a long time, so when we heard rushing footsteps coming down, we all turned our heads.

 

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"So, wanna go down now?" I looked up from his chest and saw him smiling.

 

"Do we have to?" I whined, not wanting to leave my bed and his embrace, but to my dismay, he stood up and walked over to my side as I groaned.

 

"Yes, now come on." 

 

"Oppa~ Pleaseee?" I whined, really not wanting to leave my bed. He raised an eyebrow at me and I complied.

 

"That's my girl." He grined, intertwining our fingers.

 

"I really hate you for making me get up." I glared at him, which didn't affect him at all, as he returned a laugh.

 

"Oh, please, we all know that's a lie." I rolled his eyes at his cockiness and walked through the door he had opened. 

 

"Whatever. Close the door." He chuckled and closed the door behind him. We walked straight to the staircase, and then went down, where it was completely silent. 

 

"By the way, you punched your brother and his-" My eyes widened and didn't stay for him to finish the sentence. I pulled my hand and ran straight to the living room, where it was silent. The lying figure on the couch was evidently my brother. I rushed, scaring some in the process and examined his face.

 

"Omg..I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to punch you, it's just that-"

 

"I get it, it's fine." He smiled weakly. I shook my head 100mph/hr.

 

"Nononononooooo. I swear I will..E.CO OPPA!!" I looked up and obvserved my surroundings. I widened my eyes and I stopped, giddy all of a sudden. I didn't mean to, but I left Seungcheol oppa and practically jumped on E.co oppa. I surely took him by surprise, but either way, he practically gave me a bear hug. Soon enough, the rest of the boys engulfed me in a hug. 

 

"Hey, hey, hey!! No killing my girlriend!" At Sancheong oppa's voice, everyone just kind of parted. It was silent for a while - a lot of looking at each other.

 

"Did..I say something wrong..?" He looked around, looking at everyone else and taking in the shocked expressions.

 

"I..guess so...I-I'm not sure.." I stuttered, looking at him.

 

"So..I guess Yul and Simba weredn't lying when they said you guys had a past..." 

 

"Is this what it's about?" I asked, sitting down on the couch.

 

"Uhh...."

 

"I guess so." Sancheong oppa sighed.

 

"OKAY WAIT WAIT WAIT. HOLD UP. IM CONFUSED." We all looked at a very confused Namjoon oppa, raising an eyebrow?

 

"We kind of kept our relationship a secret. It literally started the day right before Seungcheol and Simba hyung got into a fight." He started.

 

"It kind of went until the week before we came." I quickly continued.

 

"But the catch is that we never actually broke up." He continued after me.

 

"So, we're sorry, but we didn't want to add anymore drama on top of the scenario." I finished. We both waited for everyone to process it, especially looking at my brothers. We held our breaths until they both nodded and sighed.

 

"Heol." The scoff from Mingyu was what made me realize they were still there.

 

"Hyung, don't interfere." Vernon quietly, but sternly said.

 

"Yeah, what does he have to do with anything." Prince Mak oppa questioned with a frown and a finger pointing at him. 

 

"I'm the one that'll be her future husband, aka, the one who's she's going to dump him for." This time, it was my time to scoff. I looked over at Sancheong oppa and he literally only rolled his eyes with arms crossed over his chest.

 

"Dude, he just said that he's going to be stealing her. Aren't you even mad?" Zica oppa asked, clearly asking what everyone was thinking. Sancheong oppa stood up and chuckled, leaving everyone more confused, including me.

 

"Yea..no. That's not going to happen. Like ever. So, why don't you just give up? I mean, you can keep on trying, but you're just not going to succeed." He shrugged, a smirk playing on his lips.

 

"..and this is why you get into fights. Sit down." Eddy oppa forcefully pulled him back.

 

"Ow!" I let out a scream when Sancheong oppa landed on me. 

 

"Huh, soft landing." I pushed him off, and because of his agileness (A/N: Is this even a word? LOL), he stood right back up and sat beside me, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

 

"Whatever. I'm only forgiving you because it was that thing's fault." 

 

"WHAT?! SINCE WHEN WAS I CLASSIFIED AS A THING?!" 

 

"Sit down." Prince Mak oppa pulled Eddy oppa right back into his seat as I put on a smile when Sancheong oppa placed a kiss on my temple.

 

"Shut up Jigglypuff." Eddy oppa fired back.

 

"I'M NOT ING JIGGLYPUFF! IM PIKACHU. ZICA IS JIGGLYPUFF." Prince Mak oppa yelled (A/N: Okkie, so we all know that Prince Mak is such a precious baby and we all know that he wouldn't swear. Ever. Cause he's such a precious little chicken loving baby <3). 

 

"HOW AM I JIGGLYPUFF?!" I facepalmed myself as Zica oppa started to yell. 

 

"YOUR CHEEKS! EVEN ASK THEM!" Eddy and Prince Mak oppas seemed to team up on Zica oppa. On the other hand, my classmates seemed taken back.

 

"OKAY. There is no point in continuing the conversation. Sit down. ALL OF YOU." I laughed when the others backed down at E.Co oppa's bark. 

 

"Yo, Seung oppa, you okay?" I asked, assuming he had a headache going on.

 

"Yea..totally fine.." He murmered, getting up. 

 

"So-who's that?" Namjoon oppa was interupted by the doorbell. 

 

"Oh yea..by the way...we have guests." Seungcheol oppa sheepishly confessed, rushing to the door.

 

"Oh, boy." Sancheong oppa chuckled at my groan.

 

"Wanna go upstairs? I don't need to be surounded by God knows how many more guys." 

 

"Let's go." We both stood up, hands tightly holding each other's.

 

"Where you going?" 

 

"We're going upstairs to my room..so..don't bother us..bye." Before any protesting could start, Sancheong oppa pulled me, which led to us running up the stairs and to my room.

 

________________________________________________________________

A/N: SOUUU

A certain someone said Prince Mak was one of her biases in JJCC, so....yea.....hehe

Comment on how you liked the chapters^^