Chapter 12

Love Is

Seoyoun's P.O.V

I'm not going to cry.

I'm not going to cry.

I'm not going to cry.

 

Ever since I came home, I tried taking my mind off of it. I showered, changed and even put makeup on, since I knew for a fact someone would come in and ask me about it. Then what happens? Then I break down. I have to pretend this isn't affecting me one bit.

 

Too bad it was.

 

Honestly, I was quite excited when Raehyun started talking to me. At first, I thought it was all a coincidence. A call from my two cousins was all it took for me to start my pit of despair. No one dared approaching me back in the States, at least no girls, so I didn't have friends that were girls. Raehyun was the first one, and that was what made me so upset and broken. Of course, she wouldn't actually want me as a friend..it was all too weird. Unknowingly, the sweet memories we made within the short time came back and before I knew it, I was tearing up. I quickly wiped them when I heard a knock. 

 

"Y-yea?" 

 

"C-can I come in?" I breathed in heavily, before replying.

 

"Yea, one second." I got up to my door and unlocked it. I opened and saw the one person I wanted to see the most. The person I needed the most. I swallowed my tears and stepped aside to let him in. Once he came in, I closed the door, not forgetting to lock it. I made my way to my bed and he followed. We sat beside each other. It was silent until he spoke up. 

 

"Remember when we made a list of excuses to use just to go on secret dates with each other?" I slightly smiled. Of course, I remembered the list. We would always add on to the list whenever we wanted to be together without the others knowing.

 

"Yea, of course. Your excuses were pretty lame though." I tilted my head, smirking a bit. He chuckled and sat closer to me. He said nothing, but he brushed his thumb accross my cheek and sighed. My heart skipped a beat. Oh, so my heart wasn't broken.

 

"Can you please erase all this makeup? Please? I don't like the mask one bit." I bit my lip, before looking at him. I couldn't resist the sincerity of his eyes. I stood up and went into the bathroom. I washed all of it off and dried my face. I was patting my face dry, when I realized my shirt and some parts of my shorts got wet. I sighed, knowing I have to change. For the time being, I went out.

 

"Let me just change my shirt." I said hastly going into my closet. I locked the closet door and took my shirt off as well as my shorts, putting it in the hamper. I walked to where I store my shirts. I looked through them, moving some shirts so I could see more. There, a particular shirt came up. I smiled and knew that this was the shirt I was going to wear. It was oversized, so it was perfect. I slid the shirt on as it fell mid thigh.

 

I opened the door and saw Sancheong lying down on my bed. He has his eyes closed, probably tired. Smiling, I made my way and softly lied down beside him. I poked his cheek. Startled, he woke up, sitting up, leaning on my headboard.

 

"You're back."

 

"I'm back." I smiled at him and he smiled right after me. He held his arm out, an invitation to cuddle. Hey, who was I to say no? I needed it. Without hesitation I rested my head on his chest and cuddled right up to him. He wrapped his extended arm around my shoulder.

 

"Hey..isn't that..my shirt?" I smiled and looked at him.

 

"Yea..I still kept it." He chuckled.

 

"Wow..after all these months..I was wondering where that went."

 

"Surprise~"

 

"Surprise indeed." It was quite for a while, but not awkward.

 

"I really like this." I randomly spoke out. Oops. He looked and me and chuckled.

 

"Yea? Me too. Oh yea..what was up with that?? In the field?" He raised his eyebrow at me, teasing me. I dug my face into his chest, in embarassment.

 

"Stop it..you're embarrasing." He chuckled  even more.

 

"I liked it." I looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

 

"Me too..I missed it. I missed you." I confessed, sighing. What else do I have to loose?

 

"Mind if I do it?" 

 

"Hmm..well, I think you should ask me another question first." I said, the corners of lips curling upwards.

 

"Wooow. You haven't changed." I chuckled at his little discovery.

 

"So...?"

 

"Yup. Haven't changed." He shook his head and I lightly hit him in the chest.

 

"Fine, then. I guess I should just-"

 

"Be my girlfriend? Again? No, wait. Let's continue where we left off." He pulled me back down, but due to his strength, I landed on top of him, right above his face.

 

"I don't know, that sounded more like a statement to me." I shrugged and he groaned, making me laugh.

 

"You're embarrassing me." I laughed harder, making him roll his eyes.

 

"So..?" He groaned again, inhaling.

 

"Do you wanna continue where we left off?" I smiled, noticing his little blush game go on.

 

"Yes, yes I do." I smiled, and so did he.

 

"Can I kiss you now?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

 

"You don't have to ask . I'm your girlfriend." He smirked before pulling me down, connecting our lips.

 

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: So, this chapter is a bit shorter, but I just felt like I needed to add some fluff after all that...one more thing...

 

I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE DON'T KILL ME <3