Chapter 9

Love Is

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"First of all, calm down before you grill me with questions." I walk up to Seungcheol oppa and he sighed. Second thing he did was embrace me tightly.

 

"You alright?" I was taken back. I was expecting a whole interview, but no. Instead, I was welcomed with a hug. 

 

"Yea." I replied as soons as I recovered from the shock. He pulled away, rubbing my back. 

 

"So..Sancheong..Seoyoun...anything you want to tell us?" I gulped and looked at Sancheong. I bit my lip and looked down. 

 

"We went out..as in girlfriend and boyfriend." I kept my eyes glued to the ground as he spoke, but I knew everyone was in disbelief.

 

"What?!"

 

"When?" I sighed and looked up.

 

"Before..like way before. Before all this started between us..and even after it started..We were gooing to tell you, but the fight between you two just happened to errupt the day right after." I slowly trailed off. It was silent for a second until Seungkwan interupted.

 

"Well, I guess, we should go then.." 

 

"No. I'm staying. I need to know about who my future wife." 

 

"Touch her or speak about being marrying her one more time. I ing dare you." I saw Sancheong pull me back and now, stand in between the jerk and I.

 

"Sancheong, calm down. He's not worth it." I put my hand on his shoulder for the first time in years and it felt like sparks falling. Him defending me, me putting my hands on his shoulder and making eye contact with him, everything, just made me fall in love with him all over again. I hated it, but then loved it at the same time.

 

"You got lucky this time." He let go of Mingyu and they all went back into the classroom. When I realized my hand was still on his shoulder, I immediately retreated.

 

"Wow."

 

"I have no words to say."

 

"I do." We all looked at Seungcheol oppa.

 

"Why don't we just go back to before? I mean, we kinda grew apart because of a pretty stupid reason anyways..didn't we?" We all looked at each other and nodded.

 

"Yea, I'm sorry man. I should've believed you over Hyunmi." Simba appologized to Seungcheol, then they both bro hugged, or whatever it was called.

 

"Does this mean I get to call you names from now on?" I asked, a bit too giddly.

 

"As long as the word oppa comes up once a while, I don't see why not." Simba shrugged, oh sorry, Simba oppa shrugged.

 

"So...what's going to happen to..you guys?" Yul oppa motioned between Sancheong oppa and I. 

 

"I..we..I don't know." I shrugged, replying a bit too quickly.

 

"I don't know, but I'm willing to wait." I met Sancheong oppa's gaze and he shyly held my hand, smiling after intertwining our fingers together. The moment was almost perfect..no it wasn't. My knees went weak and my heart beated faster, like much faster. It felt like my heart was going to burst out any second. At the same time, memories of the same feelings returned, but they were much more blissful. As of now though, I didn't know what to do. I felt I was going to die and it felt so..different.

 

"OKAY, YEA. NO." I was half glad when Seungcheol oppa ripped our hands off each other. So relieved, I gulped.

 

"Hyung..just so you know..we made out." He winked at me, before running away, but before Seungcheol oppa could do aything, I pulled on his shirt.

 

"Oppa, this is a school, we should go back now." 

 

"Oh yea, wait. Let me just get their numbers." I rolled my eyes and laughed with the remaining two.

 

"Oppa, we can meet tonight. Remember?" 

 

"Oh...right..yea..the entrance?" Seungcheol oppa sheepishly laughed.

 

"Sure, man, see you there. You too, Seoyoun." 

 

"Kay. See ya later. At 8PM." I said and then went back into the class with Seungcheol oppa. As soon as we entered, we got some looks from our classmates. They weren't dirty looks, they were just..I don't know..they were vaired.

 

"Oh, please, like you haven't seen this on the TV cable you watch." I scoffed and sat beside at my seat. When I saw Seungkwan wasn't there, and with his other friends, I sighed. To be honest, I was kind of disapointed that Raehyun didn't come sit beside me. Deciding to text her, I took my phone out, but all that changed when I saw 2 people come and take a seat.

 

"DK hyung is too nice and Mingyu hyung is well..like you said, a boy." I chuckled at Vernon's words and put my phone in my pocket, before glancing at her. She was too busy talking with the guy from the morning anyways.

 

"Well, I never said he was a boy." I pointed out, tilting my head towards Vernon.

 

"You implied it." I chuckled and nodded.

 

"Yea, yea..I did..hey, you  okay, Seungkwan?" I asked nudging him. He flinched a bit before looking at us.

 

"Yea, totally. Sorry, Seungcheol hyung is hard to..you know..very energy draining." 

 

"Ohh, yea..sorry about that." 

 

"Yea! Like, what does that hyung eat at home?" Vernon asked me, with obvious sarcasm and because it's me, I answered with obvious sarcasm.

 

*** 

 

"I can't believe all our teachers are so chill!" I exclaimed. Business was the only thing that I had class with Raehyun. Throughout the whole period, she was a bit distraught. I didn't know why andd every time I had asked her, she shook it off like nothing. 

 

"Yea..what a coincidence?"

 

"Okay, okay. Hold up. What's worng? You're clearly not okay. It's not nothing, so tell me what it is." I stared at her intensely, hoping it would work. It always worked when I wanted to get answers out of my two brothers. 

 

"Fine, fine, I'll tell you." She sighed and I leaned back.

 

"Finally! We only have 5 minutes left until we have to go change, so tell me quickly."

 

"It's..are you replacing me?" Oh..so this was what it was about. 

 

"No. I'm just talking to people, getting more friendly with them." I answered her.

 

"Really? Cause it really seems like you are. First, with Seungkwan..and then with the Kingka group. Really? The ones I warned you about?" 

 

"So what? It's just Mingyu. The others are pretty chill. They're okay..more than okay, actually. Really good people..and hey, it's not my fault out homeroom teacher wanted to rearrange the seats. I really don't see why you're making this a bigger deal than it is." 

 

"Really? Really, Seoyoun? Not a big deal? Does our friendship mean nothing to you, you ignoring me, mean nothing?" I scoffed and started walking out the door, as the bell rung.

 

"I'm not ignoring you. I already told you..and yes. Not a big deal." We quickly made our way to the changerooms for gym.

 

"Oh, I see how it is. What about the guys that came in at second period?" I scoffed and stopped when we were right in front of the changeroom.

 

"I don't have to tell you everything, my whole life story, okay? I've had a pretty ed up life so far, and this is something that doesn't even compare to what I've been through. We've only known each other for a week. Stop trying to pretend you're my best friend or something. I hate fake people, when they pretend to be something they're not." I said quite harshly. I didn't even have time to realize it, as it was already to awkward. I just went straight into the changeroom and got changed as fast as I could to avoid her. I came out and saw Seungkwan, Mingyu and another guy, who I assumed to be The8.

 

"You look like you just stepped in ." Seungkwan chuckled.

 

"Oh, you don't even want to know." 

 

"Girl drama?"

 

"Yup." I popped the p at the end while pulling an unamused face.

 

"Well, then. This is Minghao hyung, or The8. Hyung, this is Seoyoun." 

 

"Hello~ I'm Xu Minghao."

 

"I'm Kim Seoyoun, and hopefully your first day is much better than mine."

 

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: Soouuuuuuu

School started for me T.T

I'm kind of really excited for it, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to update since I'm in my final year of high school and it's where EVERYTHING gets decided..like university and shtuff haha. 

Don't worry though..I have like..up until Chapter 13 all written up xD