Chapter 19

Love Is

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"I want to avoid everyone in that group. I need you to sit beside me. One of you. It doesn't matter." I said as we left the office. 

 

"Okay, but what classes do we have together?" Donghyuk peered over Junhwe's shoulder.

 

"Gee, I wonder. Leave it to Jinhwan, Bobby and B.I hyungs to freaking threaten the principal." We snickered and Chanwoo rolled his eyes, following his side comment.

 

"True..I guess it's a good thing though." 

 

"Yea...well, now what?"

 

"Here, your lockers are beside mine. It's like right around the corner." I started walking and they followed.

 

"Remember when we were in the U.S? We used to freaking own that sschool."

 

"Hey noona!" I froze and I groaned in annoyence.

 

"Who are they?" Junhwe put his arm around my shoulder and whispered.

 

"You are so bad at whispering hyung." Chanwoo facepalmed himself.

 

"The group I told you about."

 

"Ohh..." They all said at once.

 

"Ey, what happened to Sancheong." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

 

"Don't bring that bastard's name up." Junhwe said for me, his arm restng comfortably on my arm.

 

"Okay then...well I guess you moved on then?" I glared at Mingyu and pointed my thumb at Junhwe.

 

"Him? Hell no. He's an old friend."

 

"Junhwe." 

 

"It's Donghyuk..and Junhwe, you should take your arm off of her or you might get it after."

 

"I agree with Donghyuk." I glared at Junhwe.

 

"Whatever." Grumbling, he took it off.

 

"Chanwoo. Nice to meet you...I think." 

 

"Oh, look at the time. We should get to class." Donghyuk quickly rushed us into our homeroom.

 

"How the hell did you know this was our room?" I asked, an eyebrow raised.

 

"The room number?" He stated so matter of factly. 

 

"Smartass." 

 

"You guys must be the new students." We turned around and saw our teacher.

 

"Yea..nice to meet you sir!" Chanwoo introduced for them.

 

"Okay, well let me get three more desks for you guys."

 

"Actually, sir, we just need two more. Junhwe's going to sit beside me." 

 

"What about Seungkwan?"

 

"That's why I said two. Doesn't Yekyun sit alone?"

 

"Oh, yes. That's right. Well, I'll be right back."

 

***

 

"Before I send you guys off to do whatever you teenagers do, I'm going to give a chance for our new students to introduce themselves, as I'm pretty sure you guys noticed." I nudged Junhwe's side, waking him up.

 

"What?" He glared at me.

 

"Introduce yourself stupid." I turned his attention to how Chanwoo and Donghyuk stood up from their seats, chuckling at Junhwe.

 

"Whatever. Koo Junhwe." He quickly introduced himself, leaving the teacher and class speechless.

 

"He's a special one." I chuckled as I pat his head, earning myself another glare.

 

"I'm Kim Donghyuk." He smiled and made some girls swoon. He subtly winked at one girl and then sat down.

 

"I'm Jung Chanwoo! It's nice to meet you, and just because Donghyuk hyung and I are friends with those cold hearted s at the front doesn't mean I'm one!" Junhwe and I both turned around, slamming our hands on the desks behind us for support and stood up in fury.

 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY JUNG CHANWOO?!" 

 

"Hey, let's calm down a bit. I'm sure he meant it as a joke..right Chanwoo?" Donhyuk smirked in our direction, specifically at Junhwe.

 

"Why, you two ing s." 

 

"Oukay kids..let's calm down just a bit down.." Our teacher cleared his throats.

 

"They are so going to get it after." Junhwe said with his teeth clenched as we both turned around and sat down. 

 

"Took the words right out of my mouth." 

 

"Well then, the rest of the period is all yours."

 

"Yo..I really didn't mean it like that." Chanwoo said as both of them pulled themselves up to where we were. 

 

"Yea...sure..anyways, we have more important matters to discuss."

 

"Like..." Donghyuk followed my gaze and saw who I was referring to.

 

"I was thinking of humilation. We all have gym together, don't we?" Junhwe casually said as he leaned back in his chair, arms behind his head and feet on the desk.

 

"Get your feet off the desk." I pushed his feet off for him, which took him by surprise.

 

"Ow. That ing hurt."

 

"Oh, I am so sorry. It must ing hurt. Do you want a bandage or maybe a kiss would make it better?" I innocently bat my eyelashes.

 

"You ing..or actually, a kiss somewhere else would make it all better." He leaned in closer. Right after I rolled my eyes, I pushed him. If it weren't for Chanwoo, he would've fell over.

 

"Well then. A simple ew no would've been enough."

 

"Whatever. Let's focus. What kind of humiliation should we pull?" Donghyuk sat on Junhwe's desk so he could be closer with sparkling eyes.

 

"Bruh, you look more excited than I do." He just shrugged it off with a laugh.

 

"He's desperate." Chanwoo snickered and high fived with Junhwe."

 

"I feel like I'm babysitting 2 children." I said, rubbing my temples.

 

"Stay strong..wait until we get home." I straightened my posture in interest at a smirking Donghyuk. I nodded my head and smirked back.

 

"Uh..Chanwoo? I-I don't like where this is-"

 

"Me too, hyung."

 

***

 

Raehyun's P.O.V

"I'm guessing you don't have any idea who the guys are?" Mingyu, Vernon, Seungkwan and DK were sitting near Sungmin and I today. I shook my head.

 

"Not at all."

 

"Well, I mean, you did kind of come between her and her only family.." Seungkwan mummbled, but I heard it. I wish I hadn't. As if the pain and guilt I felt yesterday wasn't enough, I felt it again.

 

"I didn't mean it! I swear! I didn't even know I would fall for Namjoon oppa either." I looked down in embarassment, but my smile disapeared when I heard a scoff and looked at the owner of it.

 

"Yea right. I can't thank you enough. Really, I can't."

 

"Omo, hyung! What happened?? You have a..bruise?" All the guys looked back at me.

 

"Yea..wanna tell them?" Seungcheol-ssi crossed his arms accross his chest, staring me down.

 

"I-I-"

 

"Don't worry, she can't keep this charade of her's up for much longer." I guess I was kind of thankful that Seoyoun came in.

 

"Seoyoun! You-"

 

"Don't get too excited. She wouldn't come to talk to you or anyone else in this kind of tension situation unless it's important." Junhwe spoke up with this super confident ego, kind of like Seoyoun.

 

"Bring your best game to gym. If you chicken out, I'll take it as you're to chicken enough. I want to settle this once and for all. Chanwoo, call Hanbin and tell him to work his magic."

 

"Already did."

 

"Good. I'll see you at fourth." She smirked and walked away with Junhwe following her right after.

 

"It's nice to see you again Seungcheol hyung!" The two remaining guys immediately smiled at Seungcheol.

 

"It's nice to see you again, and hey! You guys recovered from the fight from Seoyoun. It's nice to see you guys all...not hurt." They had a fight? A fist fight?

 

"Kind of. Just our faces."

 

"Jinhwan hyung still has the bruise under his eye though..hmm. Oh well, it'sgetting better." Omg. How serious was this fight?

 

"I don't know if she told you, but you're welcome to stay at our house whenever you want too." They both smiled at him. I didn't know what happened after because my attention turned to where Seoyoun and Junhwe was at.

 

I couldn't see Junhwe's face, but he was holding one of Seoyoun's hand. His other hand was resting comfortably on her shoulder, wiping any new tears that fell. I suddenly felt a pang of guilt. I knew, even though I might not be all of it, but I knew I was a part of the reason why she was crying. I tore her and Seungcheol from their one and only eldest. What happened next caught me completely off guard, and it made everyone fall silent, everyone focusing their attention on the two.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry it's a cliffhanger! Kind of..I mean..I think you guys can kind of guess what happened anyways, but if you can't, don't worry! My present for you guys will come up in a few seconds after this =D

Merry Christmas everyone!